kanan-fsa7. You have to admit that we all live in a region (if not geographically at least culturally) called the Middle East. The culture (especially food, music, traditional family.) have been in close contact with each other throughout centuries. The reason we eat boz-bash is the same reason you eat lavash or khash. By the way the Georgian dishes such as khachapuri, xinkali etc. are also popular in Armenia. It is a natural thing. It means that neighbours do appreciate each others culture. If we look at the what British people eat it would surprise us. The most popular food is Indian (tandoori, balti...) and Oriental (cantonese, thai,japanese...).

MerkuriiXoty Vi i otoshli ot temi pomoemu sovershenno i okonchytel'no:) , tem nemenie postaraus' Vam otvetit'.***Некто не смог ответить на вопрос.- Что дали турки миру! *** YTAGAN - da k sojaleniu tol'ko see orudie ubiistva i est' tureckogo izobreteniy, xoty sporit' ne stal bi mojet i ego 'pozaimstvovali' , no xotelos' bi verit' chto ato ix nacional'noe ...tak-kak bolee vsego otvechyet TURECKOMU mentalitetu. Nu a tema k sojaleniu deistvitel'no zagublina, jal'.No obshenie doroje:).

greatings from Philly,Well more I debate about these issues, more it becomes clear to me that it's it pointless. I think I gonna end up banning myself from debates with Armenians about history, culture. It seems to me more valuable to talk about present and future.Let's talk about present and future. That seems more interesting and there are things to discuss. I remember once 2nd democratic president of Azerbaijan Abulfez Elchibey to the question of the journalist which sounded like this "What do you think about the whole Karabakh issue, and Arezbaijani-Armenian relations? ", he answered "I am not going to try to interpret future, but as for now there more things that unite these two countries than separate" ... well Elchibey is gone now... he did what he could and I don't think it was enough...For now until the last "dot" is placed in the fate of Qarabag, he will fight, argue and sometimes kill each other. And I don't think there will be any solution to this problem, unless we start talking nation to nation, not president to president. I regret that I got in to you cultural topic, about Armenian food, music or whatever. If even I wouldn't have any national meal, I would not recognaze it either. SO it's pointless. History is done, the most we can do about it is remeber and be proud. What about present??? or future??? Will We Ever Be Able To Live Like Neighbors Again???Regards,PS: To Klara" Well I am from a city called Mingechaur, in Azerbaijan. I was born there, currently I am in US studing.

Mercuri, Iskapes chem patkeratsnum inchpes e hima ajdtegh poxvats, shat lav klini ete lusankarnery tsuyts tas :)Yes inqs Erevanits chem, Kirovakanits em, Vanadzor hima. Eravan hishum em shat shat taq er Kirovakani hamamat.
Клара джан завтра постараюсь отсканировать и поставить здесь! :)
By the way,Mercury they did answer to your question about "What turk contribute to world history", but you just never accepted those answers as real ones. Well what else did you expect?Regards.
Я спросил что они сделали для мира.А там они начали говорить в оснавном про всех тюрок!Потом про азери :D . Потом начали называть такие имена, что наверное их и в Азербайджане не все знают!Я спрашывал о роли Турции, турков. Про великих турков!А ответов так и не получил!
  • 3 weeks later...

Chto-dali armyane miru. Chast otveta na etot vopros mozhno polucit posmotrev:-greatCommission.com   - tam mozhno naiti otvet i na vopros:chto "dali" miru -turki...  Otkroite,a tam sorientiruetes sami.

Great Commission Illustrated Books (GCI) is dedicated to publishing quality information, books, photo albums, and Internet links about the Bible, Jesus Christ, and great friendships and relationships in the church and to all people. From Biblical point of view Muslim are going to ####, and whole Islam is nothing but a "barbarian-collection-of-stories"...

Hi,guys:) I'm studiing in U.S right now but i am coming home(Armenia) on May 15th(some of you know,some of you don't).I am so happy:). Shat hrashali jamanak antskatsretsi U.S-um,bayts Hayastanits lav@ chka.Yes uxaki hamozvetsi,vor es mets ashxarhum Hayastann a miak tuns-texs` inchqan el uzum a djvar lini 'ndex aprel@. Hents hasam Hayastan,arajin ban@,vor 'nkerneris aselu em,klini,erbeq mi erazeq urish tex aprel,esa mer tex@.......Miayn 8 amis a,vor U.S em,bayts enqan em karotel mer amen inch@,kartses` mi qani tari araj em ekel stex:))))))

• 4 months later...
greatings from Philly,...For now until the last "dot" is placed in the fate of Qarabag, he will fight, argue and sometimes kill each other. And I don't think there will be any solution to this problem, unless we start talking nation to nation, not president to president. Will We Ever Be Able To Live Like Neighbors Again???
Greetings from MD, Well, sounds great - nation talking to nation. But how do you see that ? We're not thouse kind of insects, like bees or something :cool: I wish we'll be able to leave peacefully, since when two are fighting the winner is always third party. But again - too much hatred and disrespect between us, of course, not without the reason. Who is gonna do first step, after all ?