How To Convert Dvd Movies To Your Ipod, Ipod Nano,

As an iPod fans, I am fancy with watching videos on my iPod. But it is such a pity that I can`t watch my favorite DVD movies on my iPod. How can I put my favorite DVD movies onto my iPod?

It is no longer a problem since I have Brorsoft DVD to iPod converter for Mac.I wonder that there are many iPod users may come across the same problem with me. Here I would like to share my experience of converting DVD to iPod MP4 with this DVD Ripper.

Just follow the following steps, you will find that it can`t be much easier to rip DVD to iPod.Before we start, you should download a DVD Ripper, free download it here

Step 1. Upload your DVD Movie

After running the DVD Ripper, click "DVD Folder" or "IFO File" button to load your DVD. And the following is the main interface of this DVD Ripper.

2009092602.gif

Step 2. Set the output fomats.

Choose the output format from the Format drop list.

Choose the output destinaton by clicking “Browse…”

At the same time, you can set the output parameters of the conversion by clicking the “Setting” button on the main interface to open the setting panel.

2009102802.gif

Tips:

1:Click the "merge into one file",you can join several files into one.

2:Click the “Snapshot” button to capture picture or image you like and the picture or image will be saved to the “File” button next to the “Snapshot” button. Or you can set the destination folder of the pinture by clicking the “Option” button.

Optional functions:

1.Trim

Click the “Trim” bar to split the current title or chapter by dragging the Start Time slider to set the start time, and dragging the End Time slider to set the finish time. Then you can rip any segment from the FLV video on Mac as you like.

2.Crop

Click the "crop" bar ,you can easily and fastly to crop the unwanted parts via two ways dragging the frame around the video or setting the crop values: Top, Bottom, Left and Right..

2009092604.gif

3.Effect:

You can watch the video at “Preview Pane” and then set brightness, contrast, saturation and adjust the volume to perfect the effect of the original video.

4:Watermark

You can add text, image or video on the video.

Step 4 Click"convert" to begin your conversion.

Within several minutes, you can find your converted DVD movie.

Just connect your iPod to your PC, click "video" on iTunes and simply drag the MP4 file to your iTunes video list. It is done. You are ready to enjoy your favorite DVD movies on your iPod