Miss England 2007

picture.jpg

Джорджия Хорсли. Фото с сайта dailymail.co.uk

Мисс Великобритании предложили пополнеть до Мисс Мира

Мисс Великобритании 2008 года Джорджии Хорсли (Georgia Horsley) посоветовали пополнеть, если она хочет стать Мисс Мира, пишет британская The Daily Mail.

Сейчас при весе около 57 килограммов Хорсли носит 42-й размер (восьмой по британской шкале) - фигура, за которую, как отмечает газета, многие женщины готовы пожертвовать очень многим.

Однако, сообщается, что организаторы конкурса Мисс Мира 2008 предпочитают кандидаток с более ярко выраженными формами, а не худых и высоких моделей.

20-летняя Хорсли села на специальную высококалорийную диету, чтобы пополнеть к началу конкурса, который откроется 1 декабря в Китае.

Miss England told to 'fatten up' if she wants to win world title

Last updated at 09:44am on 23rd October 2007

Slender Georgia Horsley, who has been crowned Miss England, has been told to pile on the pounds if she wants to win the world title.

The size eight florist who tips the scales at nine stone has the figure most women would die for - but the organisers of the Miss World competition are looking for a contestant with more curves to win this year.

Georgia is now on a high fat diet to help her plump up in time for the beauty pageant.

Scroll down for more...

HorsleyThinREX_468x909.jpg

Slender: Georgia Horsley has been told to pile on the pounds if she wants to win Miss World

The blonde 20-year-old, from Malton, North Yorks, is hoping she will pile on the pounds for the competition in Sanya, China, on December 1.

She said: "Miss World judges like naturally curvy girls and don't like the stick-thin women you see on the catwalks.

"They promote healthy eating and I want to help them get that message across, so I'm giving it my all."

The pretty hopeful was advised to put on weight by Miss England director Angie Beasley, who is a former model and Miss World judge.

Miss Beasley, 44, said: "Beauty pageants are meant to appeal to women everywhere and Miss World has always championed real women."

Scroll down for more...

GeorgiaHorsleyPA_468x494.jpg

Time to pile on the pounds: If Georgia Horsley wants to win Miss World she must eat more

As well as gorging on high-fat treats, Georgia's diet will include healthy meals and snacks.

Her diet will include fish suppers, nuts and plenty of avacados, all of which contain fatty oils essential for model-perfect skin and hair.

Georgia says she is hoping her mother's home cooking will help her go up a dress size.

She said: "My friends are amazed at how much I eat.

"I love chocolate and am hopeless at diets. I guess I'm lucky and just have a naturally fast metabolism." Georgia has only 10 days to put on weight before she has to be in the Far-East to register for the month-long contest.

• 4 months later...

А вот уже 2008 год,как она вам?

picture.jpg

Хлоя Маршал. Фото с сайта dailymail.co.uk

В финал конкурса "Мисс Англия" впервые прошла толстушка

Жительница города Гилдфорд Хлоя Маршал выиграла конкурс красоты своего родного графства Суррей, и таким образом получила право бороться за титул самой красивой девушки всей Великобритании. Хлое 16 лет, и она носит 16 размер одежды (соответствующий российскому 48). В принципе это средний размер для британок, однако на фоне других участниц конкурса красоты Хлоя выделяется очень сильно. Большинство ее соперниц носят восьмой или десятый размеры (соответственно 40 и 42 по российской системе).

Рост Маршал - пять футов десять дюймов (примерно 1,75 метра). Хлоя Маршал утверждает, что рада помочь девушкам с такой же фигурой, как у нее, повысить самооценку. "Все думают, что обязательно нужно быть высокой и худой блондинкой, а я - полненькая брюнетка", - заявила финалистка. Представитель модельного агентства Models Plus, которое выставило Хлою на конкурс, выразил уверенность, что она будет пользоваться успехом у производителей модной одежды. В последнее время они начинают отходить от модельных размеров в пользу реалистичных.

Edited by Armenia

First ever size 16 girl reaches Miss England final

Chloe Marshall doesn't look like your average beauty queen. And she couldn't be happier about it.

The trainee beautician has become the first size 16 to make it to the finals of the Miss England contest.

Yesterday the 16-year-old beat a host of slimmer hopefuls to be named Miss Surrey, and hopes to win the national competition in July. Scroll down for more...

chloePIN1903_468x702.jpg

Champion: Chloe beat seven other girls to the Miss Surrey title at the local finals today

Chloe, from Guildford, is 12st 8lb, 5ft 10in tall and has a 38DD bust. But although she is the average size for a woman, in the age of the size zero model she stands out.

The teenager, who has been signed up by the Models Plus agency, said most of her rivals were size eight or ten.

"Everybody thinks you have to be a tall, slim blonde and I'm a curvy brunette," she added. "I want to show it is possible to be beautiful and not a standard size zero.

"The reaction I've had is great. Other girls have told me I have really boosted their confidence, which is terrific." Scroll down for more...

newchloeDM2103_468x974.jpg

Curvy: Chloe Marshall wants to show you don't have to be a size zero to be beautiful

Chloe added she is delighted to be picked as Miss Surrey: "It's really exciting, I'm really, really happy. I'm lost for words, I started to cry and everything. I'm over the moon.

"I wanted to go through to the Miss England finals to break through the stereotype that you have to be tall and skinny.

"I wanted to make a bit of a statement. When I studied the other entrants for the Miss Surrey competition I concluded that pretty as the contestants were, they were equally all uniformly blonde and Barbie doll like.

Scroll down for more...

chloe2PIN2103_468x1216.jpg

Sweet 16: Chloe Marshall is the first size 16 model to become a Miss England finalist

"My mum is really happy and proud of me that I am doing something not just for myself but other people as well and my friends are really supportive, they can't stop going on about it."

Stevie Walters, of Models Plus, said that Chloe has a "luscious" figure at 5ft 10in, a size 16 and 38DD bustline.

She added: "Chloe is gorgeous-looking and we are sure she will be snapped up by fashion companies who want to project a realistic and achievable image to their customers."

Edited by Armenia

Люди, у нас топик как называется? Beauty - Красота - будем постить КРАСОТУ. Asatryan предупреждение за оффтоп! :D

Оффтоп удален.