Age of Empires II

Ya dovol'no dolgo igrala v Warcraft, :rolleyes: seychas uzhe ne khochetsya :p

No, govoryat poslednyaya versiya ochen' horoshaya.

Ugu Warcraft III это вторая самая лудшая.. :yes:

Обожаю Warcraft III ... I am very good too :brows:

• 3 weeks later...

There also is a third version: Age of Empires III. It is also called Age of Mythology (and, by the way, Age of Empires II is called Age of Kings).

I very much regret to say, that I have played all possible scenarios, versions, expansion (such as “Titans”, “Rise of Rome”, “Conquerors”, etc…) and levels of all these Age of Empires I, II, III games...

But then I saw that I am spending too much time on these… It was too hard to me, but I erased all of them on all of my comps… Yeah, I did it! And now when I see somebody playing it in a computer club I just smile…

:lamo: :lamo: :lamo: :lamo: :lamo: :lamo: :lamo: :lamo: :lamo: :lamo: :lamo: :lamo: :lamo: :lamo:

А я признаю только две игры. "Цивилизацию" и футбол. А - еще хоккей с Эдиком! Три. Поэтому и открою сейчас свой первый топик в этом разделе. Посмотрим, найдутся ли единомышленники :)

i also have that one game-------> age of Mythology  , but even didn 't installed coz i have no time to play :( :( :( :( :(

Age of Mythology actually is what they call Age of Empires III.

Don't install it either...

• 1 year later...