• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gohar Harutunyan

Was born in 1979.

Studied in State pedagogical Institute, faculty of art.

armenia_harutunyan.jpg

1997 she participated on competition "Miss student of the world" in South Korea.

1997 in India took place a competition "Miss tourism", where Gohar became the laureate of competition.

1997 she participated on beauty pageant in Bahama Islands.

1998 crowned "Miss Armenia".

1999 Queen of European Stage in Ukraine.

1999 "Miss Talent" in Lebanon.

1999 participated on competition "Miss Commonwealth of CIS", where she became a winner.

Shushanik Afrikyan

armenia_afrikyan.jpg

18 y.o. • 91 64 92 • 169 • Gyumri

Studies in Pedagogical Institute of Gyumri, English - Russian department. Loves to spend free time in the company of friends. Dreams to visit Rome and Vatican.

Elena Abrahamyan

armenia_abrahamyan.jpg

20 y.o. • 91 60 90 • 172 • Yerevan

Has graduated from Yerevan State University, department of Mechanics. Works at "Niko" furniture salon as an operator. Former Armenian volleyball national player. Aspires to perfection.

Marianna Gevorkyan

24 y.o. • 93 64 94 • 174 • Yerevan

Has Graduated from Moscow Institute of Power Engineering. Is engaged in tennis, likes painting, especially landscapes. She thinks that the nature of Armenia is - the perfection itself. During her leisure time Marianna weaves carpets. Loves to travel.

armenia_gevorkyan.jpg

Narine Hasratyan

armenia_hasratyan.jpg

22 y.o. • 90 60 85 • 170 • Artashat

Studies at "Haybusak" Institute, department of economics. Loves classical music, drawing and embroidering. In people appreciates calmness and patience. Loves quiet conditions. In 1999 was "Miss Haybusak". Aspires to be useful to society by meance of work . Dreams to visit Spain. Among flowers prefers the rose.

Tatevik Margaryan

armenia_margaryan.jpg

18 y.o. • 90 61 90 • 174 • Yerevan

Working at "Abide Web Technologies" as a program director in marketing department. Loves reading Charents's, Sevak's, Fransuaza Sagan's books. During her leisure time she embroiders. Her favorite sports are swimming and tennis. Loves the spring , especially the month of May, grows flowers. Dreams of traveling.

Anna Rafyan

armenia_rafyan.jpg

20 y.o. • 85 60 86 • 169 • Yerevan

At Institute of Eastern Sciences after Lazarev, studies Arabic. Was engaged in art gymnastics. Dreams to open a private zoo. Does not wish to live abroad, but wants to travel. Loves poetry by Sevak

Lusine Tovmasyan :p

armenia_tovmasyan.jpg

19 y.o. • 85 60 86 • 169 • Yerevan

Studies at State Medical University after Mkhitar Heratsi, medical department. Wants to become a surgeon: since childhood she has dreamt of helping people, which was the reason of her choice of profession. Supervises over the theatre of style "Bella Donna" in Medical University. Masters English, loves to embroider and to read.

a little 'bout Lusine!

Lusine Tovmasyan

17 y.o. - Yerevan

Lusine Tovmasian is a student at Yerevan Interlingua University. People who know her say she is a kind and modest personality. Her favorite writer is the Armenian poet Vahan Teryan. Lusine is fond of traveling, meeting new people and learning new cultures. Her motto is "forgive so as to be forgiven."

The audience was unanimous that this year's contest was organized much better than the previous ones. As for the jury, they observed that the participants showed poor intellectual faculties and most of them looked a bit awkward in swimsuits.

It should be noted that for the first time Miss Armenia will take part in Miss World 2003 and Miss Universe 2003. next

The second prize went to 18-year-old

Anush Grigorian from Goris

The third prize to 19-year-old Lusine Sahakian from Vanadzor.

images the contenders video (5MB)

more images by armtv.com

hayer senc ban chey teesel :blink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Models private

We are start to promotion international female models for private.

Itґs FREE !

We need your:

• full Name

• contact dates

• your photo(s)

• infos about you (optional)

Ester G.

LAS VEGAS

5151 INDIAN RIVER DRIVE

Tel.: 702-239-XXXX

N/A

:lol: ester1.jpg

ester2.jpg

ester3.jpg

Nayiri Minassian

I was born in 1988

I am a figure skater. i enjoy dancing and singing to my favorite singers/bands..

I love shopping and hanging around with friends. I am in the 11 grade and i love school.

Pine Island Crescent

Waterloo Ontario

Tel: + (519)888-XXXX

nayiri.jpg

Angie

Was born in 1981 in Ukraine

I like to dance, music and travel. I live in Kiev with my mother.

168. 91-63-92

hayer Haykakan site um en nranq...tak shto ya ne vinovata ...vor iranc hamarelen HAY MODELNER! enel PRIVATE :brows: :D

angie.jpg

Erexeq knereq ia konechno naverno ili ahavor anchashak ii prosto slishkom vospitana po tak skazat " hai txeqi mtacelakerpov" tak kak imeu starshego brata, parnia i luchshie druzia kotorie pacani, poetomu na mnogoe smotru tak skazat " mer haikakan maqrutian tesaketic" baic de bolshinstvo vishe predstavlennix modelei ostavili na menia predstovlenie sovsem ne modelei... arajin@ sax pogolovno gesh ein, baci mer Goarikic U Luskaic...a otstalnie voncor ban linen...Izvenite esli oskarbliau chii to chuvstva :ermm: Baic de txaner podderjite menia karoxa sxal em mtacelakerpis mech? :no:

Edited by Multiashka

vochmeknel lav@ chi... daje shat vatn en. voncor devushki legkovo povedeniya.

nu Goharik@ aranc xosq, mekel Margarita Grigoryan nichego.

mnacac@ xaytarakum en respubilkan :(