Shop.Hayastan.com

Please leave your comments regarding our shop by clicking on AddReply. We are constantly working on improvement of the service, therefore your feeback is very important to us.

If you want to make a private request, then send us an email to:

contactmail.gif

Պրիվատ պատվերի գները լինելու են նույնը ինչ որ ստանդարտ պատվերի համար է:

Պրիվատ պատվերի դեպքում կարող ես տարբեր նկարներ (եղածից) դնել տարբեր արտադրանքների վրա + անունդ կամ նիկդ.

Պրիվատ պատվերի գները լինելու են նույնը ինչ որ ստանդարտ պատվերի համար է:

Պրիվատ պատվերի դեպքում  կարող ես տարբեր նկարներ (եղածից) դնել տարբեր արտադրանքների վրա + անունդ կամ նիկդ.

shnorhakal em . voroshum enq der! :flower: :p

• 1 month later...
Guest Gokor Papazian

Hi there! :hi:

I just got my two t-shirts, one cap and a license plate. Very nice!!! Thank you very much Hayastan.com! I have a request though. Can you add more posters about Armenia and Yerevan in particular? :flower:

Скажите, пожалуйста, когда можно будет расплачиваться наличными или другим способом, дело в том, что в России, уже почти ни один банк не дает доступ к онлайн списыванию (дистанс) денег со счета.

Hi there! :hi:

I just got my two t-shirts, one cap and a license plate. Very nice!!! Thank you very much Hayastan.com! I have a request though. Can you add more posters about Armenia and Yerevan in particular?  :flower:

Glad to hear that you liked our products. We are constantly working towards improvement of the service and in the nearest future we will be adding more posters as well as other products.

Скажите, пожалуйста, когда можно будет расплачиваться наличными или другим способом, дело в том, что в России, уже почти ни один банк не дает доступ к онлайн списыванию (дистанс) денег со счета.

К сожалению пока наличные способы оплаты недоступны, многое не от нас зависит, но мы постараеся что-нибудь придумать.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ohannes

I want to buy well over $100.00 worth of product, but I do not wish to do business over the Internet. I'm not some odar, I'm Armenian. You need to allow orders via personal check - cash it then send the product. You know as well as I do that the Internet is not secure.

I want to buy well over $100.00 worth of product, but I do not wish to do business over the Internet.  I'm not some odar, I'm Armenian.  You need to allow orders via personal check - cash it then send the product.  You know as well as I do that the Internet is not secure.

Dear Ohannes, unfortunately the cafepress system allows only online credit card payments, but you should know that every day thousands of people shop at cafepress and it can't get more secure than that. It is as secure as shopping at amazon or any other reliable online store. Moreover, you have a 30 day money back guarantee which means that if you don’t like the product you can send it back to us and we will provide you with a full refund without any conditions. You should also know that since the beginning of the service we haven’t had a single complain about the fraud issues or whatsoever.

Regards,

Artur

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest *_lgegam_*
Please leave your comments regarding our shop by clicking on AddReply. We are constantly working on improvement of the service, therefore your feeback is very important to us.

contactmail.gif

Guest *_lgegam_*

contactmail.gif

*_lgegam_*, Что то хотели написать наверно? Прежде чем отправить сообщение нужно посмотреть предварительный просмотр.

А вообще не понятно нечего, в вашем личике. :huh:

У меня пропали все теги, т.е. раньше я мог выбирать цвет, шрифт,

жирность ну и т.д., а теперь этих функций нет.

Как исправить?

Спасибо.

Poprobuite viti najav Log out, zatem ochistite kech svoego brauzera i zatem zaidite na forum i zalogintes zanogo.

Poprobuite viti najav Log out, zatem ochistite kech svoego brauzera i zatem zaidite na forum i zalogintes zanogo.

Спасибо!

Нажал на Log out и далее:

Открыл меню "Сервис" в верхней части браузера и выбрал "Свойства обозревателя".

Открыл вкладку "Общие", расположенную в верхней части диалогового окна.

Под заголовком "Временные файлы Интернета" нажал на кнопку "Удалить файлы".

Нажал на кнопку "OK".

Может я что-то не так сделал? Признаюсь, что я не очень опытный пользователь.

Ничего не поменялось и по-прежднему, при входе через " REPLY или ADDREPLY , открывается только голое окно.

Edited by Хачатур