Единичный шанс упоминуть о Геноциде через Ватикан

24 Апреля будет оффициальное вступление нового папы римского Бенедикта XVI на свой пристол. Уже намечаеться приезд многих оффициальных лиц из многих стран. Вероятней всего многие телеканалы будут транслировать его обращение миру.

Будет очень грустно если наша церковь,дипломатия, диаспора и имеющие связи другие армяне несмогут убедить нового папу упомянуть в этот день Геноцид или хотябы память невино убиенных армян.

По моему глубокому убеждению вероятность такового упоминания может быть очень высокой, так как папу воседающего на престоле во времена геноцида с 1914-1922 звали Бенедикт XV и сегодняшний папс в своём роде выбрал это имя как своего рода намёк на желание продолжить дело своего предшественника, который всеми путями пробовал недопустить мировую войну.

Я тут сочинил текст который я думаю можно послать в Ватикан в течении этих дней.

"Dear Holy Father Benedict XVI,

please, accept my warmest greeting for beeing choosen by Lord for your mission.

On 24 April I will with big hope follow your speech after installation. With Hope, that you will remeind a world about inadmissibility of repetition of massacers like a one happened 90 years ago in time of your predecessor Benedikt XV, when a millions of innocent armenians, greeks, arameans massacered. The reason why for all armenians 24 April is a day of mourning.

With best regards

........................."

Если есть, что поправить дайте знать

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Не всётаки почитал, подумал и решил, что тема больше про геноцид и мало о религии, там только оставлю ссылку.

Holy Father Benedict XVI

Your Holiness

Let me offer my warmest greetings for being chosen by Lord for your holy mission.

On 24 April I will follow your speech after your inauguration with big hope. With hope, that you will remind the world about inadmissibility of repetition of genocides like the one committed 90 years ago in times of your predecessor Benedict XV, when millions of innocent Armenians, Greeks, Arameans were massacred. That is why for all Armenians 24 April is a day of mourning.

With deep reverence

I just cleaned it a bit, no major changes....

I just cleaned it a bit, no major changes....

Roun джан я думал писать иннагурация, только неуверен был, что это подходит к должности папы, там на мой взгляд всё больше на уровне искуства, а инсталяция это одно из выражений об искустве, которое мне очень нравиться ;) .

Но всёже installation могут понять неправильно.

Аll corrections fully accepted.

Holy Father Benedict XVI

Your Holiness

Let me offer my warmest greetings for being chosen by Lord for your holy mission.

On 24 April I will follow your speech after your inauguration with big hope. With hope, that you will remind the world about inadmissibility of repetition of genocides like the one committed 90 years ago in times of your predecessor Benedict XV, when millions of innocent Armenians, Greeks, Arameans were massacred. That is why for all Armenians 24 April is a day of mourning.

With deep reverence

Нашёл упоминание о том, что Benedict XVый пробовал поднять свой голос в защиту армян в 1915ом, честно незнал, что его фото даже в музее геноцида преставлен. Думаю многие думают так же как я.

Писмо всётаки думаю к завтра сделаем и можно будет понаотправлять в Ватикан по е-маилу./

Я немного изменил, введя слова Beneticta XV ого

Holy Father Benedict XVI

Your Holiness

On 24 April I will follow your speech after your inauguration with big hope. With hope, that you will remind the world about inadmissibility of repetition of genocides like the one committed 90 years ago in times of your predecessor Benedict XV, who had raised his voice in 1915 in defense of “the sorely afflicted Armenian people brought to the brink of annihilation” in the Ottoman Empire.

For all Armenians 24 April will be again a day of mourning in memory of massacred millions of innocent Armenians, Greeks, Arameans and same time a day with hope on future without genocides.

With deep reverence

Changed middle paragraph a bit....

Holy Father Benedict XVI

Your Holiness

On 24 April I will follow your speech after your inauguration with big hope. With hope, that you will remind the world about inadmissibility of repetition of genocides like the one committed 90 years ago when millions of innocent Armenians, Greeks, Arameans were massacred in Ottoman Empire.

In those days, your predecessor Benedict XV raised his voice in 1915 in defense of “the sorely afflicted Armenian people brought to the brink of annihilation”. His voice as well as voices of many other righteous people was not heard, thus genocide record of XX century is unprecedented.

For all Armenians 24 April will be again a day of mourning in memory of massacred millions of innocent Armenians, Greeks, Arameans and same time a day with hope on future without genocides.

With deep reverence

The text grows longer... :brows:

Holy Father Benedict XVI

Your Holiness

On 24 April I will follow your speech after your inauguration with big hope. With hope, that you will remind the world about inadmissibility of repetition of genocides like the one committed 90 years ago when millions of innocent Armenians, Greeks, Arameans were massacred in Ottoman Empire.

In those days, your predecessor Benedict XV raised his voice in 1915 in defense of “the sorely afflicted Armenian people brought to the brink of annihilation”. His voice as well as voices of many other righteous people was not heard, thus genocide record of XX century is unprecedented.

For all Armenians 24 April will be again a day of mourning and same time a day with hope on future without genocides.

With deep reverence

Nice, thanks Rouna, but I cut out the repeatings words from last sentance "in memory of millions of innocent Armenians, Greeks, Arameans", I am sure paps knows in memory of what is the mourning.

Письмо от моего имени пошло

Вот Адрес

[email protected].

Надеюсь остальные тоже скопируют и отправят, чтоб среди миллионов е/маилов приходяших на адресс нового папы заметили наше послание и быть может до воскресенья оно дошло до папы.

Незабудьте с нормальных е-маилов, повозможности с личных, с нормальным Subject и с полным вашим именем отправлять.

Ребята отправьте новому папе сообщение с просьбой упомянуть во время его иннагурации 24 Апреля о Геноциде.

Обратите внимание на текст который я и Roun "нарисовали" в этой теме

http://forum.hayastan.com/index.php?showtopic=15398, там же и е-маил папы http://forum.hayastan.com/index.php?showto...=0entry329290 на который желательно отправить этот текст от как можно больше людей.

Но постарайтесь непользоваться безплатными и полными рекламой е/маил адресаи, такие емаилы с большей вероятностью будут отфилтрованы как спам.

5 писем отправил из разных мыл

Надеюсь от 5 разных имён, ато запишет антиспамер папаы слово Vigen в ряд спамерных типа Viaga и твои письма больше небудут ему доходить ;)

For all Armenians 24 April will be again a day of mourning and at the same time a day of hope for future without genocides.

Last phrase was messy...

It guess it would look like a kind of "help" for papa, what he must answere to blockheads, who would try to dissuade him by singing turkish songs about, that it is a question of history and his speech is about future.

My naverno nedoocenivaem, to kolichestvo E-mails, kotorye on poluchaet v eti dni.

Nel'zya li kak subject napisat` "The souls of innocently killed." ?

Думаю можно, важно, чтоб каждый с новым subject писал, ато совсем за спам сойдёт :)

In those days, your predecessor Benedict XV raised his voice in 1915 in defenCe of “the sorely afflicted Armenian people

Defese is en francais

:victory:

Послал!

Nice move Voter

Друзья, позвольте 1 замечание. Было бы гараздо лучше если бы мы не одно и то же письмо посылали, а каждый своё!!! И не обязательно на англ.! Поверьте, там много переводчиков, Папе пишут на всех языках Мира!!!! Всё таки один текст...это как один голос, а много разных писем с одним смыслом подействуют гораздо сильнее!!!! :hi: :flower:

Надеюсь от 5 разных имён, ато запишет антиспамер папаы слово Vigen в ряд спамерных типа Viaga и твои письма больше небудут ему доходить ;)

и мыло и имена, разные... :)