this is very.....

This is really disgusting that they still keep on denying the crime, they had commmited in 1915. Anyway, they act so, because they understand that the acknowledgement of the Armenian Genocide is inevitable. This was some kind of their response to all our arrangements devoted to the 90th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide. Soon or late the whole world and turkey itself will recognize the Armenian Genocide. According to recent publications the process of recognition seems to be quickening in turkey. But this article also convinces me that we should be stronger and continue struggling for recognition. All our efforts (mass-meetings, actions, letters, speeches) are not in vain, but will bring us good results.

Edited by Nairi

What I am more and more surprised at, they are ready to show themselves and throw accusations to a nation's face without, say, going to a library and reading some stuff that would tell them what really happened... Americans are the same. There are multiple books and journals about Genocide on campus yet they would rather stick to a turk and absorb lies...

offtopic: now I know for sure, you do not read postings, people... I posted this link here twice already...

offtopic: now I know for sure, you do not read postings, people... I posted this link here twice already...

I saw your post darling :p , but when you have stuff like this, you better open a new theme, to attract more attention...

you know how ppl are...

What I liked the most about it, is the guts of thos Armenian fellows who went right in to the hart of this manifestation, and started giving up anti turk flyers.

I mean, no turk would dear to do such a thing.. He would most probably get stabbed or something