Что-то случилось в США

MAJOR US SECURITY CLEAR

US Security Services have given the all-clear after a plane was reported to be heading towards the White House.

The White House and Capitol Building were evacuated and fighter jets scrambled above Washington after the plane flew into restricted air space.

The plane was reported to be minutes away from the capital while another report said the craft was three miles from the city.

A Homeland Security official said a Cessna plane was responsible for the alert.

Two F-16 jets are reported to have fired warning flares at the plane.

sky news May 11, 2005

PS nothing on CNN so far...

Да ничего особливого. Тревога ложная.

Run, this is no joke, leave the grounds," a U.S. Secret Service agent told CNN White House Correspondent Suzanne Malveaux. An all-clear announcement was issued a few minutes later. No other details of the evacuation were immediately available.....

CNN

I think you guys are right. People here are scared to death of another terrorist attack and let me tell you the pressure and the stress, that I am still filling is real. The government tries very hard not to let people forget it.

Все в порядке.Самолет,котoрый приблизился на более чем допустимое пространство к Белому дому,арестован.

Пилот - гражданский.

Тем не менее ,отлично ,что люди были предуреждены и эвакуированы.И все обошлось без жертв.

Очередное лжепокушение, лжетревога. Такое ощущение, что это кого то забавляет поднимать всех на уши :/

А может это такой метод всеобщего похудания? Все начинают нервничать и....

Тут с утра доказывали, что Буша спасли от гранаты в Тбилиси, правда от учебной :lol: Но все же вдруг башка попадет, совсем мертвый будет.

In Colorado an artist woman told me she is afraid to leave for Budapest, Hungary, because of terrorists. I decided not to explain.... That would mean to tell her she shouldn't believe almost naything media tells her which is impossible.