Что значит следовать за Иисусом

Как вы думайте, что значит следовать за Иисусом?

И так, что ответил на это Католикос Гарегин 1-ый, на вопро Дж. Гуайты....

Цитата:Следовать за Иисусом — значит идти по пути молитвенной жизни, общения с Отцом, служения и учения: всего того, что Иисус, наш Учитель, завещал нам Своим примером. В следовании за Христом есть три момента. В первую очередь, надо почувствовать, что ты отвечаешь на призыв.

Теперь, представьте, что этот вопроc и Вам задан, отвечаем смело!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Шалапунчик, мне ещё рано отвечать на этот вопрос полностью. :flower: Могу ответить лишь частично. Апостол говорит в первом послании Коринфянам (глава 4) :

3 Для меня очень мало значит, как судите обо мне вы или как судят другие люди; я и сам не сужу о себе.

4 Ибо хотя я ничего не знаю за собою, но тем не оправдываюсь; судия же мне Господь.

Я же знаю за собой много чего. Поэтому сейчас моя задача - избавиться от грехов, которые я осознала. Когда я зафиксирую прогресс на этом пути, смогу скaзать, что худо-бедно следую за Спасителем.

Forgive me, but I can not type Russian on my keyboard...need to learn what button is what letter first.

To follow Christ, I believe the most simplest form is to cut yourself off from the world. If you think about it, if your life is half Christian half worldy, then you still dont share in Gods inheritence. Only a complete decision allows a person to be under Gods grace. Those who are in between are called "lukewarm", and in revelations Jesus says that he would vomit those people out of his mouth (symbolically). So, once a person cuts himself away from the world, he becomes a part of Christ. And once you are a part of him, you follow him. To follow Christ, you have to stop following all that is against Christ.

And then do everything that guy said up top.

И так, что ответил на это Католикос Гарегин 1-ый, на вопро Дж. Гуайты....

Цитата:Следовать за Иисусом — значит идти по пути молитвенной жизни, общения с Отцом, служения и учения: всего того, что Иисус, наш Учитель, завещал нам Своим примером. В следовании за Христом есть три момента. В первую очередь, надо почувствовать, что ты отвечаешь на призыв.

Rouna,

Aside from what i said, "that guy" also made very important points in following Christ. His focus on a daily commitment, and a life with a purpose are very important in continuing your walk with Christ. As you know, the questions stands at "following Christ", correct me if I'am wrong. In order to follow, you first must begin. Once you begin to follow, you must keep following! And this is what the man was saying, that you must continue to follow after Christ everyday to truly be a follower. If you were following someone for a while, and then began to look around and stop following that person you would lose him. That same function happens here, if we stop to look around, we might step away from the truth long enough to step away from God. To follow Christ you must first take the first steps with him, and then continue walking! I think that is what you wanted....if not, well lol, tell me i guess.

Edited by Sovietski

Я думаю что следовать за Исусом означает во первых оценивать себя прежде чем оценивать других (прощать другим их ошибки), во вторых не довольствоваться только материальной жизнью.

Sovietski, все таки Вы бы не могли, писать на русском, как сделали это уже в разделе offtop? :flower:

Хотя я вас поняла кое-как, но было бы желательно.

П.С. А под "that guy", Вы кого имейте ввиду?Покойного Католикоса Всех Армян, Гарегина 1-ого? :hm: :)

Шалапунька,

Yes it was Russian, but that is because i quoted you. I didn't write it. Just as i copied your name up top and pasted it. The only way i could make Russian print is if i type my message into a translator and have it spit out russian letters....iam really sorry.

The guy you put into your message in the beginning is "that guy".

Sovietski,

Jesus Christ is not "the guy" if I got you right.

He is Word, Lord, Saviour, God's Chosen and God.

So, please, change your messages accordingly.

If I got you wrong and you meant Catholicos, it is also not the way to address a holy father, one of leaders of Armenian Church, our spiritual leaders. And in this case I would also ask you to change the message.

:(

Rouna,

I am so confused....i did not refer to Jesus Christ as "that guy". Sorry for the misunderstanding. I am christian i wouldnt say that.

Yes i refered to Catholicos, but iam sorry i have no idea who he is. I did not know how to refer to him except that guy who was quoted up top. At first i thought it said catholic. Oh boy, iam still confused!

No hard feelings, i dont intend on upseting anyone. By the way holy father? Are you Orthodox?

Sovietski, thank you very much for understanding. :hi: And I apologize if I made you uncomfortable with those presumptions...

We discuss faith and religion with people of diverse denominations here in the forum and thus it is high pripority for us to show respect to each other's positions and spiritual leaders.

Yes, I personally am Orthodox. I am baptized in Armenian Apostolic Church that is Orthodox (Ughghapharr) and I am trying to keep up with that. :)

What about you? :flower:

thanks for not taking anything to personally, and being nice about it. I like to see us Christian people live at peace with each other, regardless of "understandings".

When asked who I am, i like to say Christian. I know that everyone else probably does to, and that Christian isn't exactly the answer we look for when we ask, but its just the way things happened with my spiritual journey that permit me to say that. God, by his mercy and grace brought me to a church, worked on my soul and changed my life. I never focused on understandings and interputations, all i focused on was God, and allowed him to guide me. But, the church that i found repentence at was a pentecostal church. So i guess I am a pentecostal person, but really i do not limit myself there. I want to know about all Christian people, and i want to build bridges with them so that we can like decent human beings break some of the walls put up by humans.

By the way, I have never met an orthodox person, yet its the biggest religion in Russia and I suppose Armenia? How do the understandings differ with lets say protestants?

:lol:

Человек хочет понять разницу между православием и протестантизмом (простите расплывчатый термин), а читать - не хочет!!!

:wow:

glavno emet lubov k christu e duxha svetova kak tvoi vodetel!

:up: :doh: Советский, смотрите, что говорит Апостол: "Веруешь, что Бог един? Хорошо делаешь. И бесы веруют и трепещут" :brows: BA ;)

:lol:

Человек хочет понять разницу между православием и протестантизмом (простите расплывчатый термин), а читать - не хочет!!!

:wow:

:hehe:

Рун, а ты уверена, что человеку это настолько интересно? :victory:

кажимость и реальность, два пара противоположности.

:hehe:

Рун, а ты уверена, что человеку это настолько интересно? :victory:

Ну так... надеюсь!!! :victory:

offtopic: Ты посмотрела последнее предложение в теме празники за июнь? Оно незаконченное. Надо бы того, подчистить... :)

karoche,

cho esho mojna skazat na etu temu?

V state Rouna, ti ne paverish nu ya zametil chto ya staboi magu gavarit svabodna pra nashe panateya e ne volnavatsa chto mi budim konkretnya na drug druga nashe panateya talkat! Ya znau 50nik katoreye dumaut chto tolko pa nehnimu pravellna, e ya sam 50nik sneme c talkivaus!

Da budit mir!

"e ya sam 50nik sneme c talkivaus!"

А я, лично, предпочитаю сталикваться со 100льниками, а не с полтинниками.

Аппетиты у меня лучше, Sovietski. В здоровом теле здоровый дух.

Anyway. Looks like I am not the only one who noticed that you are spreading nonsense here and that you failed to make your thoughts (if any) more or less clear. So far I cannot make anything out of your babbling – zero.

Can you, please, say what exactly have you been trying to say, after all? Preferably – in a condensed format, in three or four sentences, for beginners.

One more thing: do not try to fake your “bad” Russian – you are not artistic enough.