Греки осквернили турецкий флаг

The fall of the Greek capital Constantinopole is the biggest Western tragedy of the past millenium!

What can you say to that?

My opinion - Greeks by themselve have done a lot to knock down the Byzantine Imperium - mostly by their dirty intrigues in favour of Muslims.

Edited by Benjamin

Well, since the ban on me has been removed :blink: (I wonder why I was banned in the first place) I can try to answer you.

In fact, I don't agree with you and don't even have to agree with you. Not because I am some sort of evil person crusading against the fundamentals of rigorous logic, but rather because neither humans, nor peoples, nations, tribes or any other groups of people act 'logically'. We act opportunistically; this has been true so far and it will be true forever. One does not have to go far for proof - read ancient history or contemporary history: same things, new names.

As for Artzakh - to me Qarabag - you see it Armenian, I see it Azerbaijani (hopefully, if things go well for us). It is a contested land at best and its status is not defined so far conclusively. I believe (note, believe; wish I knew) it will be ours. I can't congratulate you on any of your victories in the last conflict and will do my utmost to reverse our setbacks. I do wish there were peace among our peoples and that we could go on with our lives, not poisoned by hatred. Right now, however, talk of peace is premature.

I don't see you or your people as a viral infection, but I assure you many of my compatriots do. My personal experience with Armenians lead me to believe you too are a diverse people - for every moron there is a normal person. Not that different from us, indeed.

Now if someone could explain why I was banned...

In other words, you explain everything by “Laws of Nature”, so to speak. If that’s the case, then you made a point. But then you must also agree with me that an organism (a nation, a culture – call it what you want), which was almost fatally infected by a parasite reacts only naturally by implementing resistance to the invading disease, sometimes using surgical methods by doing so, such as, for example, recovering of Artsakh (as the first step to full recuperation).

If you do, in fact, agree (which you absolutely must – or contradict your own logic, if you don’t), then be kind enough to congratulate us with such an achievement and wish us well in the future. There is still work to be done.

Мне сотни раз говорили, чтобы я не заходила в мужской раздел политика. Но я ведь.................

Скажите пожалуйста, вот на форуме у нас мало азеорв, но ведь в Азеристане их много

И представьте что у всех и каждого вот такие мысли в голове как у Лазимата. Что с ЭТИМ будем делать?

Они думают что земли были завоеваны в честном бою. Им так говорят их родители, друзья, телевидение, пресса, Правительство. Это уже наверное национальная идея. +(кто то уже говорил - Арменофобия) как можно с этим всем бороться???

что с этим делать?

40 летний турок из Турции обижается что я его ненавижу хотя незнакома с ним. И всерьез убеждает меня, что мои предки, предки моих друзей погибли в честном бою.

17 летний Fransua(азер) из Аз-на копирует для меня статьи из "старых газет" с цифрами о жертвах азеров в рез-те уничтожения(геноцида) азеров армянами.

что? что с этим можно сделать????

я не знаю :cry:

hасо джан, вся их гордость, это гордость саранчи, налетели, истребили плодородные поля, и теперь гордятся, не принимай близко к сердцу, если они намеренно забивают головы своим, так это их проблеммы, как говорится, дурной тон, ведет к преступлению

My opinion - Greeks by themselve have done a lot to knock down the Byzantine Imperium - mostly by their dirty intrigues in favour of Muslims.

This is bullshit! :angry:

It all started on the fields of Manzikert in Armenia where nomads overwhelmed the imperial army!

Then we have to say biiiig "thanks" to our "fellow Christians" from barbaric Germany, France and England who were treating Greeks like shit when they captured Constantinople in 1204!! :angry:

Even barbaric Turks didn't treat the Capital of the Roman Empire as did the damned Crusaders! :angry:

Просьба к модераторам: да оставьте его ссылку на Туран. Все имеет право на существование... хотя бы ради реального представления о сущем. И вообще, по-моему, чем меньше цензуры, тем быстрее мы научимся разбираться who is who.

А по вашему, как эти земли оказались у нас? Украдены были или присуждены нечестным судьёй?

тебе уже раз двадцать разъяснили, что является честным боем, а что всего лишь убийство - женщин, детей и стариков

и насчет присуждены нечестным судьей - об этом тебе тоже говорили

Я не хочу повторяться.

Если бы ты читал внимательно, то не задавал бы каждый вопрос по 20 раз

И что вас так смутило что греки сожгли турецкий флаг :/

Я считаю и хорошо и сделали :cool:

Политика Греции на официальном уровне очень умная и хитрая , может на официальном уровне премьеры двух стран встречаються и открывают газопровод но в душе каждый ненавидит друг - друга а про простой народ я и неговарю :kiss:

К сожелению да Турция намног сильней Греции и Кира в вопросе северного Кипра :(

тебе уже раз двадцать разъяснили, что является честным боем, а что всего лишь убийство - женщин, детей и стариков

и насчет присуждены нечестным судьей - об этом тебе тоже говорили

Я не хочу повторяться.

Если бы ты читал внимательно, то не задавал бы каждый вопрос по 20 раз

On ne ponimaet Hasmik jan..... Prosto ne ponimaet. On ne mozhet ponyat', dazhe esli silno zaxochet..... Ne doshli oni do etogo urovnya, chtobi ponyat', to chto elementarno dlya prostogo razvitogo cheloveka.... mozhet dazhe i nedorazvitogo, no cheloveka.... :flower:

This is bullshit! :angry:

It all started on the fields of Manzikert in Armenia where nomads overwhelmed the imperial army!

Then we have to say biiiig "thanks" to our "fellow Christians" from barbaric Germany, France and England who were treating Greeks like shit when they captured Constantinople in 1204!! :angry:

Even barbaric Turks didn't treat the Capital of the Roman Empire as did the damned Crusaders! :angry:

Kalimera Danboy! :flower:

Well, Manzikert was not the START of the process… it already was almost the END of it. Before the turks were able to enter Asia Minor, they had to defeat Armenia.

The Roman Empire always followed a polity to keep Armenia strong enough so that Armenia can be a kind of guard at the eastern border on the Empire.

Byzantine Emptie adopted this police from Rome for centuries. But later the emperors of the Byzantine Empire started another policy: they included some parts of Armenia (later the most part of Armenia, in fact) into Byzantine Empire as its eastern provinces. This made Armenia much weaker… And sometimes Byzantine Empire even supported the new turkish nomads against Armenia to have an opportunity to get a few further regions in Armenia. All serious GREEK investigators accept this fact. Danboy, please don’t call things bullshit before you properly study them!!! If you wish I can give you references to read.

Byzantine Empire died not because the turks were that powerful, but because too many things in the Byzantine Empire (and in Armenia, too, by the way) were wrong. Fall if Byzantine Empire is our common pain and tragedy… And we need carefully study the History to know what to do next!