ПОМОГИТЕ

To ONYX,

Sir, first of all I would like to cordially thank you for your participation in Hayastan.com and for your valuable contribution to our boards. It especially is remarkable to see that you know the deep culture and wonderful slang of the Afro-American community in Queens well, which allowed you to choose a very interesting and informative signature telling to the 20.000 members of our site: “F*CK ALL YA”. This refreshing and expansive address may really sound great in Queens. However, due to some historical and political reasons the Armenian nation only partially is aware of the habits and the slang of the proud Afro-Americans. As a result of the named cultural restriction of Armenians (in contrast with noble Afro-Americans), 99% of the members of this site may really be insulted by your great signature. I personally have had a few accessions to hear negative remarks abut your “F*CK ALL YA” in the past. So having this in mind I tried to find a honest and informative way to explain you the truth that for most Armenians your interesting signature may be the same as for the Afro-Americans of Queens the signature "Negr, I truly respect you”… I tried to deliver this message to you in the way you see above. The user Парень из... happened to understand my remark, and he just wrote nothing but these two smiles: “:yes: :lol:”. In return you called him “Парень из ж**ы!!”… Not good at all… Based on the consideration above, would you please kindly think of the idea to change your signature to something else, and erase the phrases “Парень из ж**ы!!”. Otherwise, I will have to consider other means to save our forum from your f*cking signature. Best regards, MiG-35.

вообще то подпись удалил не я ,а какой то подлец!!!!!!!!!!!хотя бы предупредил меня

So am I correct in understadning that you still call our user "из.. ж**ы", and call the administation of this site "подлец", sir?

ONYX, форум так помог Вам решить проблему с украинским переводом, а Вы тут типа “не догадываетесь”, что пишете вещи, что публика обычно на заборах читает? Уже который раз я встречаю недоумение участников по поводу этой злосчастной подписи… Извините, что мне не удалось найти более доходчивые слова…

3.3.2. Проявление в сообщениях любой грубости, личных оскорблений и нецензурных высказываний. Вступать в перепалки и провоцировать их, а также поддаваться на провокации.

http://forum.hayastan.com/index.php?showto...25entry411177

Следи за собой и ты тоже Парень из ж**ы!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Слышь василек немного на себя берешь? Уносить только твою ж... будут если захочешь..Андестенд армнига?

P.S. Мертвая змея не шипит

Не щебечет дохлый щегол

Мертвый негр не идет играть в баскетбол

Только мертвый негр не идет играть в баскетбол

--RF-- Ай-я-я-яй! Убили негра

Убили негра. Убили

Ай-я-я-яй! Ни за что ни про что, с*ки, замочили

Руки сложив на живот

Третий день не ест и не пьет

Негр лежит и хип-хоп танцевать не идет

Только мертвый негр хип-хоп танцевать не идет

--RF--

А мама осталась одна

Мама привела колдуна

Он ударил в тамтам и Билли встал и пошел

Даже мертвый негр услышал тамтам и пошел

Ну и что, что зомби -

Зато он встал и пошел

Зомби тоже могут, могут играть в баскетбол!

Edited by Парень из...

to ONYX

Юра, ты себя отвратительно ведешь.. мы же с тобой вроде говорили...

я что? ошиблась в тебе?

To all:

Ребята, давайте больше не будем здесь пиать и опять возващать этот топиk наверх. Тема ведь исчерпана… и украинский перевод и подавно найден.

to  :hehe:  Samwelino,

a kakaya raznica?

Надеюсь последний раз в этой теме :blush: :yes:

Я думаю это немного не уважительно, хотя кому как.

Вот если бы я не нажал quote тебе бы пришлось в куче постов искать несчастные "to Злая_Мудрость".

P.S. Вот программисты тупые, надо же, надо им написать: В связи с новыми тенденциями просим вас убрать не нужную нам функцию QUOTE :lol: