Երգ եմ փնտրում | Ищу песню

Дорогие друзья, когда-то в середине 80-х годов я слышал джазовую пьесу "Светлая печаль", исполненную оркестром Гостелерадио Армянской ССР. Она была во время прохождения титров в одном из советских фильмов о Западе! Подскажите, где найти это прекрасное произведение? Что это был за фильм и кто автор произведения? В этой мелодии была солидная партия басов, родесы и звук колоколов в припеве, что очень подчёркивало и без того потрясающую мелодию! Где можно найти и скачать? Помогите найти!С уважением, Дмитрий Евгеньевич.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Помогите, пожалуйста, найти/скачать mp3. Есть даже слова.Kanye West Ft Chris Martin - Home Coming [CHORUS:]Go ahead'n roll it up and pass it around...Cuz there's been a lot of bullshit going down A lot of soldiers they ain't make it through this year So let's just celebrate that we still here and Whooooa, never leave me alone Tell 'em holla atcha boy Cuz I'll be coming home I'll be coming home Never leave me alone Tell 'em holla atcha boy Cuz I'll be coming home I'll be coming My homie called me like, "What up, man?" Not from Florida, but what up, fam? There's been a whole lot of hating again And if they hating on me, damn, what up then? I met this girl when I was three years old And what I love most, she had so much soul She said "Excuse me little homie, I know you don't know me But uh, my name is Windy, and yo, I like to blow trees" and From that point I never blow her off Come from out of town, I like to show her off They like to act tough, she like to toe 'em off And make 'em straighten up they hat cuz she know they soft And when I grew up, she taught me how to go downtown And in the nighttime, her face lit up, so astounding I told her, in my heart is where she'll always be She never mess with entertainers cuz they always leave She said it feels like they walk and go from me Knew I was gang affiliated, got on tv, and told on me I guess that's why last winter she got so cold on me She said "'Ye, keep makin' that platinum and gold for me" But if you really cared for her Then you wouldn't've never hit the airport, and followed your dreams Sometimes I still talk to her But when I talk to her, it always seems like she talk about me She said, "You left your kids, and they just like you They wanna rap and make soul beats just like you But they just not you, and I just got through Talkin' 'bout what he tryin'a do, just not new" Now everybody go the game figured out all wrong I guess you never know what you got til it's gone I guess that's why I'm here and I can't come back home And guess when I heard that, when I was back home In the interview I'm representing you, making you proud Shoot for the stars, so when you fall you land on a cloud Jumpin in crowds, sparkin' lighters, wave 'em around If you don't know by now, I'm talkin' 'bout Chi-town

Помогите, пожалуйста, найти/скачать mp3. Есть даже слова.Kanye West Ft Chris Martin - Home Coming [CHORUS:]Go ahead'n roll it up and pass it around...Cuz there's been a lot of bullshit going down A lot of soldiers they ain't make it through this year So let's just celebrate that we still here and Whooooa, never leave me alone Tell 'em holla atcha boy Cuz I'll be coming home I'll be coming home Never leave me alone Tell 'em holla atcha boy Cuz I'll be coming home I'll be coming My homie called me like, "What up, man?" Not from Florida, but what up, fam? There's been a whole lot of hating again And if they hating on me, damn, what up then? I met this girl when I was three years old And what I love most, she had so much soul She said "Excuse me little homie, I know you don't know me But uh, my name is Windy, and yo, I like to blow trees" and From that point I never blow her off Come from out of town, I like to show her off They like to act tough, she like to toe 'em off And make 'em straighten up they hat cuz she know they soft And when I grew up, she taught me how to go downtown And in the nighttime, her face lit up, so astounding I told her, in my heart is where she'll always be She never mess with entertainers cuz they always leave She said it feels like they walk and go from me Knew I was gang affiliated, got on tv, and told on me I guess that's why last winter she got so cold on me She said "'Ye, keep makin' that platinum and gold for me" But if you really cared for her Then you wouldn't've never hit the airport, and followed your dreams Sometimes I still talk to her But when I talk to her, it always seems like she talk about me She said, "You left your kids, and they just like you They wanna rap and make soul beats just like you But they just not you, and I just got through Talkin' 'bout what he tryin'a do, just not new" Now everybody go the game figured out all wrong I guess you never know what you got til it's gone I guess that's why I'm here and I can't come back home And guess when I heard that, when I was back home In the interview I'm representing you, making you proud Shoot for the stars, so when you fall you land on a cloud Jumpin in crowds, sparkin' lighters, wave 'em around If you don't know by now, I'm talkin' 'bout Chi-town
Chris Martin Napik jan, ты это искала.
:wow: Спасибо, спасибо, спасибо, спасибо, спасибо, спасибо :jump:
Napik jan, я очень рад, что мои труды не прошли напрасно.

Уважаемые  форумяне!

Я из Москвы. Мой старый друг Гагик в году 2000 привез из Еревана кассету фестиваля AYO. 

На одной из сторон звучит классная песня, название переводится кажется "Мой двор", или как-то так. В начале трека - мужские голоса и катятся зары в нардах.  Потом вступает гитара, поет мужской голос, слегка хрипловатый. Помню только мотив 

Помогите найти ее в mp3 в хорошем качестве, буду очень благодарен. 

Александр

Уважаемые  форумяне!

Я из Москвы. Мой старый друг Гагик в году 2000 привез из Еревана кассету фестиваля AYO. 

На одной из сторон звучит классная песня, название переводится кажется "Мой двор", или как-то так. В начале трека - мужские голоса и катятся зары в нардах.  Потом вступает гитара, поет мужской голос, слегка хрипловатый. Помню только мотив 

Помогите найти ее в mp3 в хорошем качестве, буду очень благодарен. 

Александр

Я знаю песню группы Форш, называется "урен". В начале мужские голоса и катятся зары в нардах все так. И поется про потерянный двор и все такое. Классная песня кстати, мне тоже нравится, если вы ее имеете ввиду.

Edited by Ghazaryan
Вы это имел в видуUr_En.mp3

ОГРОМНОЕ ВАМ СПАСИБО!!!  :)

написал на удачу - и не ожидал

Где можно узнать об этой группе, и других исполнителях с того фестиваля? Я искал наощупь, набирая в поисковиках AYO 2000

А за песню - низкий поклон!

ОГРОМНОЕ ВАМ СПАСИБО!!!  :)

написал на удачу - и не ожидал

Где можно узнать об этой группе, и других исполнителях с того фестиваля? Я искал наощупь, набирая в поисковиках AYO 2000

А за песню - низкий поклон!

Это группа Forsh - Ayspes El Aprum Enk

Это группа Forsh - Ayspes El Aprum Enk

Вот уж по истине: ты дай мне пинка, а полечу я сам :lol:

набрал FORSH - и понеслась: 8 песен группы через TABOO у Карена , студента из Бауманки (кстати, рядом со мной)

дальше - еще одна на barev.net, и клипы нашлись, буду дальше копать 

кстати, когда ждал Ваш ответ, попал на сайты Sirusho и Рубена Ахвердяна - для меня открытие - в общем, праздник продолжается

спасибо, дружище :)

Привет всем!Помогите пожалуйста найти музыку из фильма "О чем шумит река".Заранее спаисбо.

То есть >> Inchu e aghmkum get@?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...