R-Mean клип про Геноцид.

Спасибо Дав джан! давно хотел посмотреть. Но к сожалению клип не очень, на такую музыку можно было было бы чтонибудь поинтереснее придумать, но всё равно ребята молодцы, что затрагивают больную нам тему в своём творчестве

Спасибо Дав джан! давно хотел посмотреть. Но к сожалению клип не очень, на такую музыку можно было было бы чтонибудь поинтереснее придумать, но всё равно ребята молодцы, что затрагивают больную нам тему в своём творчестве

А я столько слушал песню, но не представлял, что там будет такая тема в клипе. Думал, что только девушка поет на армянском и все на этом армянское ограничивается в песне. А оказывается совсем другая мысль.

wooow ....es angam erge chei lsel inch mnac clipe tesnei

shat huzich er i dep.....erb ayd kine nkaragrum er...heto el duduki txure hnchyunnere .....irenq el vat chein rap "ergum", menak clipe inch-vor hasarak er

nman ergeric kam kadreric heto ahavor agresiv em darnum :angry: :devil: ( esenc paherin uzum em txa linem :hehe: )

shat merci David jan :flower:

Это "Open wounds", нет? Хмм... впечатляет. Интересная смесь культур получилась. Chgitem erb e togharkvel ays tesaholovak&, bayc husov em, vor erajhshtutyun& kogni, vor mer pahanj& TEGH HASNI, vor mez haskanan u &ndunen!

Edited by zaratustra

Молодцы парни. Вот один который поёт, очень талантливый. Он может далеко пойти и он лучше чем некоторые Американцы которые поют рэп. :yes:

Загрузите песню (.mp3) (Нажми на "FREE" и через не сколько секунд будет кнопка что бы загрузить.)

http://rapidshare.de/files/12634909/R-Mean...Wounds.wma.html

:)

Вот текст песни.

Verse 1:

A bit of mystery lies in history's eyes/

Cuz in time the facts and the figures get twisted with lies/

The devil tried to kiss us goodnight/ But he hides/

That's how a proven fact is simply denied/

I am a victim – a victim of time/

Victimized by the victory of viciousness the system revised/

They say a century's passed – nothing can bring them to life/

I say our memories last – at least admit to your crimes/

I try to look these little kids in their eyes/

As they're watching their mother's demise/

She's cut – blood drips from her thighs/

She was pregnant – they're ripping her stomach – it's slit from the sides/

Just so they could guess on the sex of the kid that's inside/

They had us walking and walk in the blistering sun/

Sands of the deserts as far as our vision can run/

They had us walking in circles – walk till we starve/

Oh Lord, I hate ‘em! – Forgive me, it's wrong but I'm scarred/

They planted the seeds of hate in my heart – it keeps growing/

My heartbeat's slowing/ My heart just keeps hoping/

Cuz we'll never – ever!- give up on our cause/

Cuz we owe it to all the people we lost/

Chorus by Soseh (“Kilikia”)

Verse 2:

Refuse to give in – our wounds are dripping like bloody hell/

From brutal whippings to crucifixions with rusty nails/

But who will listen/

The truth is hidden/

Massacres and cruel killings/

To snatching our future kingdom and commonwealth/

But where is the promised help?/

They distance ‘em from it/

well,is this what you wanted?/

Man, it's just making me sick to my stomach/

Cuz Hitler has done it afterwards/

Following the Ottaman's example - can you handle me quoting this bastard's words?/

Cuz see in '39 this' how your friend spoke:/

“After all, who remembers Armenians today” – end quote/

Forgive and forget? – no/

History repeats – this leach is draining us – let go!/

This battle against hope/

We gather around/

We light our candles in crowds/

These tears land on the ground/

Each year standing so proud/

Together we holding banners and shout/

But it's spreading thru empty space that doesn't travel the sound?

Nobody wants to hear us!

The population just can't see thru the mess/

The way you treat one case determines what people'll do next/

Souls can't peacefully rest/

till the killer's secret's confessed/

Buried in our holy lands that we now don't even possess/

It's taken/ Pardon my phrases, I'm blatant/

But all these nations are shaking the arms of satan for the sake of armybases/

We're praying to God to make'em admit it – we're still hoping/

But they still won't and that's why these wounds are still open/

Chorus by Soseh (“Kilikia”)

Edited by Тигрица
  • 1 month later...

действительно клип не очень.слишком много певца и мало фотографий с геноцида.

молодцы ребятки.так держать

А кое-кто сделал клип под эту песню, полностью из фотографий Геноцида. У меня есть этот клип.

• 3 months later...

http://rmean.com/

PENTAGON-EXPLAIN THE NAME

⌠The 5 angles of the Pentagon symbolize the 5 angles of the world: East, west, north, south, and the 5th angle, which is God■ √ BLIND

⌠The Pentagon is where the plans for war are mapped out before going to battle. The studio is our Pentagon. That▓s where we go to war with our competition■ √ R-MEAN

⌠In Biblical numeric, the number 5 stands for grace, which means something has been given to us purely out of favor. God blessed us with each other out of good will■ - TEO

Takin Drastic Measures...

R-Mean and Blind met in February 1999 after Blind▓s cousin got a hold of one of R-mean▓s tapes that was circulating the streets. Immediately they started calling themselves Pentagon and ever since then they▓ve been working together with R-mean on the mic and Blind making the beats. For years they recorded songs in Blind▓s room shown here. Due to the lack of high quality equipment the cassette tapes they produced were of horrible quality, but it gained them experience, which helped them both improve in what they were doing. Gradually they acquired more equipment but to this day Blind▓s spot is only used to create and not to record. The actual recording is done in a different studio. R-mean and Blind independently released a five song cd called ⌠April 24th■ in 2000. In the summer of 2001 they met Teo, who brought the right inspiration and motivation to the crew. His reggae singing adds additional uniqueness to the already unique sound of the Pentagon. As the manager of both R-mean and Blind, Teo is also very involved creatively.

Edited by Ani

About R-mean

R-mean (Armin Hariri) was born on May 29th 1980 in Los Angeles, California but was raised in the Netherlands, in a city not too far from Amsterdam, until the age of 18. Little did he expect that his life would turn in so many different directions. During his pre teen years he was an aspiring athlete out competing his peers in basketball. Always pushing himself to the limits, he paid no attention to the knee pain that was threatening to cripple him. His competitive spirit led him to participate in the Pre-Professional Dutch National Team at the age of 15. Due to chronic pain of undiagnosed origin he was forced to quit the game forever and to this day his knee braces remain to remind him of his dream cut short.

But to no avail, his spirit found a new direction of growth. It all started as a means for him to express his inner turmoil. He grew up with a mother still in love with her lost husband, and a heart broken home. As a widow, raising two children by herself was financially very difficult. At the age of 15, R-mean started working in his uncle's rug store to help pay the bills at home. He always felt that his mother experienced enough pain, so he tried to stay in school to at least bring her joy in that way. Being the quiet kid, which he was, his nature would not allow him to express his emotions so he turned to the pen.

As a hobby, he started flowing over famous instrumentals. When people heard him they were left amazed and he realized that this hobby was something that people were taking seriously. Shows were lined up for him in schools and hangouts. He left this second unrealized dream in Holland when after graduating from high school his family moved back to L.A.

While adjusting to his new environment, he started working full-time as a waiter at Johnny Rockets. Unaware of the workings of credit at the time, he jumped on the proposition when he was offered a $500 credit line at Circuit City. He got a stereo with a mic and started recording his own tapes. This lead to him meeting a struggling producer named BLIND. In 1992, Blind fell victim to a drive by shooting in Pasadena, CA. He got shot in his face causing him to completely lose his eyesight. Pieces of bullets still remain in his skull and also in his back from another shooting. Together they started the crew Pentagon. Though Pentagon is the family, R-mean's independence allows him to remain at heart a solo artist.

His resume includes the beginnings of all unsigned great artists. In 2000 he independently released "April 24th". In 2002 Pentagon released "Denial", and in 2003 "Pentagon mixtape volume 1". He has performed at countless high schools, colleges, clubs, and open mic nights in the Los Angeles area, including Martini Lounge, Sky Sushi, Studio 7, the Gig, Las Palmas, Key Club, UCLA, Cal State Northridge, Glendale Community College, Hoover High, Glendale High, and Burbank High, just to name a few. He controls the crowd like no other. Such performances, together with the countless street corner ciphers, and over a thousand CD's sold out of his car trunk, he has made a respectable name for himself in the local underground scene. R-MEAN.jpg

Edited by Ani

About Blind

Karlous Soltanzadeh was born on August 22nd 1974 in Iran. During his early teens he moved to LA with his parents and soon he became heavily involved in street gangs and gang banging. In August of 1992 he fell victim to a drive by shooting at a park in Pasadena, Ca, where he was shot in his face. Although he survived, he completely lost his eyesight. After several years he started doing music, making raw hip-hop beats for several different artists, mostly gangsta-rappers from his hood. When he met R-mean in 1999 their chemistry together was undeniable. Soon they became a team and they called themselves Pentagon since day one.

"It's been a blessing to work with R-mean. Not only did I find an incredible artist, but more importantly, a very good and loyal friend. Music is what brought us together, but it has lead to a friendship that goes beyond just music. The same goes for Teo. When I met him I noticed how humble and good-hearted he was. All three of us have become so close as friends that working together comes natural. We're all three perfectionists in what we do and our chemistry is magical every time we create. God has blessed us with the opportunity to show the world what we can do. We've been through many struggles but it has only made us stronger. The Pentagon is now ready to go to war. Competition better be ready.

Hip-hop is getting weak now. The youth of today gets an idea of what hip-hop is based on what they hear on the radio nowadays. It's not powerful no more. It used to be about going against the system and shit. Now, no one's saying shit no more. Artists used to be creative no matter what they talked about. Now they all use the same formula to make sales. We doing hip hop the way it's supposed to be. Keeping it real, loyal, and humble."- Blind

About TEO

Teo Hartoonian was born in Iran on October 5th 1979, but moved to Sweden when only a few months old. Ever since being a child he’s been in love with music. Though he grew up with a huge love for hip-hop, the number one music for him has always been reggae. As a heavy collector of reggae cd’s he has acquired a deep knowledge of the music and the culture that goes a long with it. "Reggae is God’s music," he says. "It will never change because it is based on God’s love. It’s so humble and pure. Hip-hop, on the other hand, got contaminated over the years. It used to be the sweetest thing. Everything was so real and raw. Right now everyone just says anything on any beat as long as it sells. I guess shit just changes."

After moving to LA when he was 17, he worked with several hip-hop artists until he met R-mean in the summer of 2001. "We had both seen each other around but we were both acting kinda cocky towards each other. But then later we got to know each other and we really felt each other. When I heard him spit I was blown away. I grew up with hip-hop all my life, but I had never heard anyone like him. On top of that I saw his potential to grow and become even better and I knew I could get him to that next level, and I did. After that he introduced me to Blind. I knew who he was cuz he’s sickly respected on the streets but when I met him I saw how really real this guy was and I knew right there they were gonna be my best friends for life. They accepted me into Pentagon with open arms and I knew I could influence both of them to get better at what they do. We all felt each other as friends and we knew that together we could get Pentagon to that next level."

Teo’s unique style of reggae singing brings a sound to the Pentagon that’s unheard of in hip-hop. He sings the chorus on 5th Sense, for instance, which is track 2 on the Pentagon mix tape. Besides being a vocalist, Teo is the personal manager of both R-mean and Blind, which is his main role in the group. Teo is also heavily involved creatively in each and every song the Pentagon works on. As a conclusion he says: "Regardless of the state of hip-hop right now, the music we’re doing is unbelievable. Basically I just listen to reggae and us. To me Pentagon is hip-hop."

Էս պրոդյուսրը նեռվերիս վրա ազդեց , իրան լրիվ դոկտոր դրիի տեղն էր դրել: Հա էլի հիպ-հօպ ստայլ բայց էտ ի՞նչ նստելու ձև էր, իրան բժշկական կռեսլոյի վրա էր զգում :ranting:

Բայց լավ են երգում, Անի եթե սրանց երգերից ունես ինձ մսն-ով ուղարկի <---- :)

• 4 months later...

Armin Hariri was born in California but was raised in the Netherlands , in a city called Nijmegen , until the age of 18. Little did he expect that his life would turn in so many different directions. During his pre teen years he was an aspiring athlete out competing his peers in basketball. Always pushing himself to the limits, he paid no attention to the knee pain that was threatening to cripple him. His competitive spirit almost led him to participate in the Pre-Professional Dutch National Team at the age of 15. However, due to chronic pain of undiagnosed origin he was forced to quit the game forever and to this day his knee braces remain to remind him of his dream cut short. But to no avail, his spirit found a new direction of growth. It all started as a means for him to express his inner turmoil. He grew up with a mother still in love with her lost husband, and a heart broken home. As a widow, raising two children by herself was financially very difficult. At the age of 15 R-mean started working in his uncle's rug store while going to school mainly as an attempt to keep his mother happy. “I always felt my mom experienced enough pain goin' thru what she's been thru. That's what kept me outta trouble as a kid. I felt it was my responsibility to not give her any more agony”. Being the quiet kid he was, his nature would not allow him to express his emotions so he turned to the pen. “I been in love with music for as long as I can remember. At only a few years old I was chillin by the stereo with head phones on.” One day a family friend let him hear a Gangstarr tape called “Hard to Earn” and that's when he fell in love with hip hop. “I really only wanted to tape one song, but homeboy didn't let me. He said I could only tape it if I taped the whole album. I'm very thankful of that right now, cuz that tape shaped my whole life.” Later getting into the likes of KRS-ONE, A Tribe Called Quest, Wu-Tang, and Nas R-mean started flowing over famous instrumentals as a hobby. When people heard him they were left amazed and he realized that this hobby was something that people were taking seriously. After auditioning for one of Holland 's top producer's at the age of 17 shows were lined up for him and his future looked bright again. However, he was forced to leave this second unrealized dream in Holland when after graduating from high school his family moved rmean6ab.png

Adjusting to his new environment was very difficult and lonely, as it would be for any teen in his position. He immediately started working as a waiter at Johnny Rockets. Unaware of the workings of credit at the time, he jumped on the proposition when he was offered a $500 credit line at circuit city. He got a stereo with a mic and started recording his own tapes. “I remember one day I told myself I'm gonna stop rapping cuz I really didn't know any one to even share it with, so I felt hopeless. That's until outta nowhere one day Blind called me”. He was just a struggling producer who had gotten a hold of one of R-mean's tapes thru his cousin who was an old family friend of R-mean's. Blind fell victim to a drive by shooting in Pasadena , CA in 1992. He got shot in his face, which caused him to completely lose his eyesight. “Blind's an incredible inspiration. When you're around someone with such a disability all the time it makes you appreciate everything in life. Every time I feel down I tell myself, yo just look at Blind man. And he's still smiling! That's how strong he is and that's how strong I feel I gotta be”. Together they started the crew Pentagon. Later Teo, who R-mean often refers to as his secret weapon, joined the crew and helped push R-mean, and Pentagon, to the next level. Though Pentagon is the family, R-mean's independence allows him to remain at heart a solo artist. After releasing a couple of projects independently R-mean was offered several recording agreements. When he finally found a company he wanted to go in contract with he started having voice problems and unfortunately the negotiation had to stop. “One day I woke up with a crazy sore throat and I though it was just a cold. Next thing u know a year and a half pass and I still can't rap. It was crazy. I lost my deal, but more importantly I couldn't do the one thing I truly love in life.” Getting flashbacks from what happened earlier with his knees R-mean visited countless physicians and vocal coaches but they weren't able to fix the problem. He started working 2 jobs full-time just to be able to afford the medical visits, therapy sessions, and medication all while attending UCLA. At the time both Blind and Teo were heavily involved in studying the Bible. It was just a matter of time before R-mean would get closer to God as well. “I remember one day after a doctor visit me and Teo were at Cheesecake Factory and he told me “yo man, I'm telling you. You need to start reading the Bible. That's the only thing that's gonna help you”. And Blind had been telling me too, so that week I started reading the Bible and praying even more. I swear to God I recorded a song that same month! Call it a coincidence, but I know it's not. That shit just changed my life.” While in recovery, R-mean quickly released a mixtape, which mainly consisted of old material, and really created an incredible buzz for himself. Now fully recovered from the struggle R-mean is back with his voice sounding better than ever, just like his rhymes. With his debut solo album “Broken Water” dropping independently Easter weekend, he's reestablishing contacts and with more hunger than ever he's ready to take over. “My struggle only made me so much stronger. I lost 2 years, but I gained a lifetime of experience, knowledge, and growth,” he says. With his resume including countless performances, street corner ciphers, and thousand's of CD's sold out of his car trunk before even dropping a debut album, he has made a respectable name for himself in the local underground scene. ea408547.jpg

ed440cec.jpgGood music markets itself. That's how R-mean has sold thousands of copies of his debut album "Broken Water" independently without the help of any labels, promotors, or investors. "I've built a buzz solely off the strength of my music", he says. "I don't have the type of fans that tell me I'm good. I have the type of fans that tell me I'm one of the best they have ever heard. That's how I know I got something special. Cuz they say it, not me." R-mean is of Armenian origin, who was raised in Amsterdam but returned to his place of birth Los Angeles when he was 18 years old. Growing up with a widowed mother in a foreign country was often hard. All the different aspects of his struggle have become the motivation behind his music, which is strongly inspired by early 90’s hip hop. As an incredible lyricist and extremely talented songwriter he manages to put all his life experiences in his music as he “speaks the bottom of his heart from the top of his lungs”. Together with his blind producer “Blind” and a unique reggae vocalist “Teo” he makes hip hop music unheard of in the game of today. -As of September 2005 R-MEAN has sold over 5,000 copies of his debut “Broken Water” independently!!!!! Since then R-MEAN has become a celebrity in the enormous Armenian community and a very well known name in LA’s underground Hip Hop scene. Drops for LA's top Djs (i.e. Felli Fel, Goodfellaz, etc.) at LA's top Hip Hop radio station POWER 106 are in rotation! His resume includes thousands of cd’s sold, radio play at LA’s biggest radiostation, articles in magazines and school papers, LIVE TV appearances, music videos in rotation on local TV, mixtape appearances, countless performances and streetcorner ciphers, and he is featured on numerous websites. For a Full Length Bio on R-MEAN see WWW.R-MEAN.COM