Can Anyone help us?

Parev,, i am jiyan from constantinople.. i have been searching your web site for four days.. Fist of all thank for materials, songs and other datas about Hayeren culture..

i do not know your language but i know that half part of my heart still in a genoside near Ararat..

Dear Hay Friends we work for o music group which wants to sing in Armanian, Kurdish and other mezopotamian people’s language.. We know Kurdish but wanna sing song in Hayeren.

In constantinople i had gotten a change to listen armanian folk music which was sang a group ‘Name Knar…’ But few days ago i downloaded some song from your web page.. between of them some songs influenced me to much.. Group Arev…Like their name, songs like sun shine.. But unfortunaletely we dont understand what they mean.. and also we can not read Hay alphabet.. in that point i want your helps if possible.. Shall you send us lyric of some song in Latin alphabet from them..

1-Arakel Musheg

2-Mi bala

3-Partezum varder batsvats

And i think some song from patriotic part about genoside.. They r very important for us…if you send their lyric we will be very pleasant.

4-Adanayi vogperke … (Adana sout of anatolia.. and we know that to many Hay killed by them.. plz:(((

5-Te zargek

Shat shanohagal em..Thanks…

Jiyan

Dear Firend.. Parev.. thanks for web link.. :victory: i liked that page very much..but i didnt find lyric's song.. coz it does not include any topic...could you write lyric's song's name plz?

Given link which song's lyric:

1-Arakel Musheg

2-Mi bala

4-Adanayi vogperke

5-Te zargek

Thanks..

Jiyan

:hi:

Jiyan jan, so you are Armenian?but you dont speak armenian?

Hi .. i am half Hay half Kurdish.. My mother's mother was Hayeren.. But in geneoside her family had killed by murders and than they had asimilated. most of my relatives have forgotten this but i am very happy to have a Hay origin.. That i said half of my heart in a genoside near Sari Ararat...:(

i know few Hayeren sentences:) for ex. Vonts es? shat lav... yev anonts Jiyan.. anonts inche. .. kisher pari..khosum em hayeren and hoyr vorti surp azvazd and some words that we r still use in our language.. Vart, arev etc.

Thank for your friendly voice..

Parev,, i am jiyan from constantinople.. i have been searching your web site for four days.. Fist of all thank for materials, songs and other datas about Hayeren culture..

i do not know your language but i know that half part of my heart still in a genoside near Ararat..

Dear Hay Friends we work for o music group which wants to sing in Armanian, Kurdish and other mezopotamian people’s language.. We know Kurdish but wanna sing song in Hayeren.

In constantinople i had gotten a change to listen armanian folk music which was sang a group ‘Name Knar…’ But few days ago i downloaded some song from your web page.. between of them some songs influenced me to much.. Group Arev…Like their name, songs like sun shine.. But unfortunaletely we dont understand what they mean.. and also we can not read Hay alphabet.. in that point i want your helps if possible.. Shall you send us lyric of some song in Latin alphabet from them..

1-Arakel Musheg

2-Mi bala

And i think some song from patriotic part about genoside.. They r very important for us…if you send their lyric we will be very pleasant.

4-Adanayi vogperke … (Adana sout of anatolia.. and we know that to many Hay killed by them.. plz:(((

5-Te zargek

Shat shanohagal em..Thanks…

Jiyan

I have not those songs I have plenty of other songs

but how will you find the music ?

Pats teveret pats, grtskit ints seghme,

Grages mare

Seres kez devi, inkes hantsnetsi

Teveret pats

Gyank, graget gyank, indzi ge varen

Khoskeret gyank,

Seres kezi devi, inkes hantsnetsi

Graget gyank

Hishoum es sirelis,

jishoum es bashdelis

Aratchin ser

Dariner siretsink,

kisherner vayletsink

Miasin menk

Garod em antsyalin,

garod em ir antsin

Khenti bes

Im ampoghtch eyoutiamp,

im ampoghtch lroutyamp

G'ayrim yes

Ser, aratchin ser, garodel em kez

Im aratchin ser

Hokis kez devi, inkes hantsnetsi

Aratchin ser

Tsak meg hadig grgin ints sire

Grages mare

Seres pajnetsi inkes hantsnesti

Meg hadik tsak

Hishoum es sirelis........

Hayeren yerkenk

Arev is a US based group, and it is not actually folk but amateur immitation of it.

Soon a large website will be launched with good records of Armenian folk.

Barev Jiyan jan!

Firstly, welcome to Hayastan.com -- the largest Armenian AND largest Caucasian forum on the web! :flower:

When you have time please open a topic and write a little about you. In particular how are you going to sing about the Genocide in turkey, etc...

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Firend.. Parev.. thanks for web link.. :victory: i liked that page very much..but i didnt find lyric's song.. coz it does not include any topic...could you write lyric's song's name plz?

Given link which song's lyric:

1-Arakel Musheg

2-Mi bala

4-Adanayi vogperke

5-Te zargek

Thanks..

Jiyan

Adanayi voxp(click here)