"SECRETS HIDDEN BY FACES"

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oguz, it of course is very nice to see that a turk posts here peaceful images, without touching politics at all… And as you may notice, so far nobody tried to stop you from that. However, you may know that not everything is clear between your country and Armenia, and your presence here generates questions…

Right now I am seating in Armenia in a blockade declared by your country. And yesterday the Head of the Armenian Church was humiliated in Istanbul

What do you think of the politics of the turkish denial of the Armenian Genocide?

hi MİG-35...

i came here not speaking about politics. in my opinion, in the past time two sides are guilty. i take this words in the forum where i'm a moderator and i took this photos

Babamın babaannesi olayların yaşandığı senelerde Topal Osman'nın efradından çok Ermenin hayatını kurtarmıştır...

in that years, my fathers grandmother save lots of armenians life from topal osmans hands. novadays we took her memories in the tape. she proud of this every time

my english is not good. i cant argue this topic, if anyone can speak turkish i can argue everytime

once upon a time,i really loved all of my gal frnds !!!!:

:hi:

post-24326-1151142054.jpg

i came here not speaking about politics. in my opinion, in the past time two sides are guilty.

It is understandable, that you don’t necessarily wish to speak about politics. But you definitely are positioning yourselves not as an anonymous member, but as a turkish guy promoting your country: You posted turkish flag in your avatar, you are “sharing” Agri Dag, etc… This cannot stay unnoticed… You post nice images, but you may admit, that the users may have questions not only about those images but about other things, too…

For example, you say: “two sides are guilty”. Why were the Armenians guilty?

It is understandable, that you don’t necessarily wish to speak about politics. But you definitely are positioning yourselves not as an anonymous member, but as a turkish guy promoting your country: You posted turkish flag in your avatar, you are “sharing” Agri Dag, etc… This cannot stay unnoticed… You post nice images, but you may admit, that the users may have questions not only about those images but about other things, too…

For example, you say: “two sides are guilty”. Why were the Armenians guilty?

:) did he say that? mmm.... it's a reason to call it haram and cut em a tongue :rolleyes: , sorry, i meant , Oquz ... why don't you be honest and to do not talk about our guiltiness.... dam could you imagine your child , infant , growing in the stomac of their moms, picked up with a knife ?? :/ this is just an example of mazoxism, and how many kids ?? a milion ... to solve this problem , at least, we have to skin this nation's bodies ... it seems a huge problem, but no... we , Armenians, are kind and generous, nice and thankfull ... but when the time comes ... and we have to fight for US . we never look /.. we never think ... we never stop ...we never kill. we just loose our souls ... WE FIGHT, we BELIEVE .... we STAY ... we love .. and we LIVE !!!!!!!!!

isn't it enough to shut all of this people mouths .. ? :hm:

:) did he say that? mmm.... it's a reason to call it haram and cut em a tongue :rolleyes: , sorry, i meant , Oquz ... why don't you be honest and to do not talk about our guiltiness.... dam could you imagine your child , infant , growing in the stomac of their moms, picked up with a knife ?? :/ this is just an example of mazoxism, and how many kids ?? a milion ... to solve this problem , at least, we have to skin this nation's bodies ... it seems a huge problem, but no... we , Armenians, are kind and generous, nice and thankfull ... but when the time comes ... and we have to fight for US . we never look /.. we never think ... we never stop ...we never kill. we just loose our souls ... WE FIGHT, we BELIEVE .... we STAY ... we love .. and we LIVE !!!!!!!!!

isn't it enough to shut all of this people mouths .. ? :hm:

everytime i'm saying two sides are guilty. we cant convince eachother in this situation. my english is not enough for this argue but if you want we can continue in turkish. but translation is hard for you.

i gave up. 'cause i know that your Armenian is like my turkish, even worse )) i understand turkish a little, the only thing is that i can't write gramatically. however , your english is not too bad, kind of POP I 's english ..

sorry for offtop. :hehe:

Jessica%20Biel%2001%20-%201280.png

• 1 month later...

A Person who can able to read others characters from their faces ,he can realise their psychology,physiology, thinking mind...

Kinda proverb says;eyes are mirror of the heart ....

So let's start to travel around the secrets hidden by THE FACES... :)

Is it from Agoli? I think so.

Nice photo (the number one), she's name is Tara, but somebody destructed this portrait. Tamara (photographer) would not be glad.

Edited by Investigator

Is it from Agoli? I think so.

Nice photo (the number one), she's name is Tara, but somebody destructed this portrait. Tamara (photographer) would not be glad.

she's name? ... and regarding copyright, could we just delete that snap and let everyboddy feel happy ? :flower: