1993 до 1997 девушки мышцы сильные армянские

я использую переводчика для писания этого, в летах вокруг 1993 к 1997 в прочности выставки девушки Армении сильной к газете и телевидению. девушка имеет гигантскую силу мышцы, и она сидит в малой деревянной коробке и она связывает ноги против деревянной коробки для того чтобы вытянуть тяжелые предметы и сделать feats прочности для того чтобы изумить людей, она вытягивает вещи использующ веревочку, и она использует проводку над ее шкафутом и плечами для того чтобы обуздать камни подъема ноги большие конкретные которые весят 630 килограмм большинств сильная девушка в Армении. она может иметь 2 сестер также поднимают тяжелые весы для телевизионных сюжетов любой персоне читая это знайте эту девушку делают amazing подъемы прочности в Армению вокруг лет 1993 до 1997? любое одно прочитало это имеет любое фотоего от выставки прочности? i унылое для моего перевода от английского (мой язык) к русским используя услугам по переводу имеет все фотоих или информация на эта сильная девушка пишет, вы [email protected]

I am sorry I tried to translate from English To Russian, I did

a poor job Below I have written in English what I meant to

say in Russian.

who is muscle strong girl with strength in armenia 1993 to 1996 in years around 1993 to 1996

in armenia strong girl show strength to newspaper and television girl have giant muscle power, and she sit in

a small wooden box and she brace legs against

wood box to pull heavy objects and do feats of

strength to amaze people she pull things using a rope, and she use a

harness over her waist and shoulders to harness leg lift large concrete stones

that weigh 630 kilograms. most strong girl

in armenia. she may have 2 sisters that also lift the heavy weights for television programs. any person reading this know this girl who do the amazing strength lifts in armenia around the

years 1993 to 1997? any one who read this have any photo from the strength show? [email protected]

3 muscle strong sisters in armenia who lift weights years 1993 to 1997

have read in years 1993 to 1997 in armenia there are 3 strong sisters who raise the heavy weights in strength show for public and television they lift the heavy concrete squares ( weight of 630 kilograms ) they do strength act for television programs and newspapers, they sit in small wood square box, use rope to pull heavy things, 3 sisters all strong they do strength show around years 1993 to 1997, any person who read this have photos of the strength act or additional information on these strong sisters please write, thank you [email protected]

Athletic jan, looks like you are after muscular women. Which is OK, I guess.

I know one Armenian woman (her name is Margush) – she alone can wrestle down a horse to get it shoed, - I’ve seen it with my own eyes.

I still know where she lives. You want the address? It’s a little village in Northern Armenia. Let me know if you are interested.

She is still not married (not surprisingly). :)

Athletic jan, looks like you are after muscular women. Which is OK, I guess.

I know one Armenian woman (her name is Margush) – she alone can wrestle down a horse to get it shoed, - I’ve seen it with my own eyes.

I still know where she lives. You want the address? It’s a little village in Northern Armenia. Let me know if you are interested.

She is still not married (not surprisingly). :)

Kars jan, i think English isn't Athletics first language either ....

I have a feeling Aramis is right :)

Davayte ugadyvat' s kakogo yazyka eto perevod :dance: