• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Господа кто убрал сообщение IGotwooda из этой темы?
Yeah...seriously, where'd my post go?  I didn't think I was violating any terms of service agreement for this board...was I?  Was the post THAT offensive to someone?  I thought it was pretty objective...nothing slanderous...Hmm... :(
Maybe guys who want to have virgin wife should stay virgin before marrige too?huh?What is their problem?They want to have pure relationships not being pure themself. :p Please show me at least one virgin armenian guy...I mean adult one..
MOgi pokazhat..............H@ ...................... ;-)  :p
Xoroshii vopros!K sojeleniju ja murskogo pola i ne znaju kakie chuvstva vozniknut togda. :xmas:
Nu prsoto esli poprobovat ponyat, eto zhe ne slozhnoona chto dolzhna imeet sozhnanie togo, chto ona tozhno ne zarazit parnya,a paren vozhmozhno uzhe bolen i est opasnost .predstav sebe  :devil:
IgotWood, your post might have been either deleted by one of our moderators or it might have dissapeared while I was exporting the whole database of the forum as we are switching to another server. We would appreciate if you repeat your messege.Artur
Ok, lets try this again!  :) This will be a tiny bit different than my deleted post.  I did not read the whole thread when I posted the first time but I've had a chance to look at the other posts.  So here goes...First off, I guess I'm a bit surprised that some people are offended and/or unwilling to talk about sex.  In the US it is considered healthy to talk about sex, even at a relatively young age.  The idea is to make sure that everyone has all the information they need about sex...to make sure that everyone understands the type of emotional and physical impact that having sex might incur...and to make sure that those who choose to have sex understand how to safely do so.  Hopefully, an informed populace makes wiser decisions.  Though I must admit that there is a little bit of controversy in the US about whether sex education, especially for younger teens, is really a good idea...some people believe that sex education might actually be causing teens to lose their virginity at earlier and earlier ages...while others argue that these teens would be having sex anyways, so perhaps through education some of them will wait to have sex, and the others will at least practice safer sex.  Personally, I believe sex education and open dialogues regarding sex is a good thing.Ok, now on to other things.  There are those of you that seem to believe that many (even most) armenian girls are virgins at the time of marriage.  This, sadly, is probably not the case.  Look at these figures and tell me what's wrong:-90% of armenian men say that women should remain a virgin until marriage-82% of armenian men say that it is ok for a man to have sex before marriage-52% of armenian men say they experienced their first sexual intercourse during their adolescence-the aveage of of first sexual intercourse among armenian men was 19 years oldThese are statistics gathered in 1998 by the "Family Planning Association of Armenia"... http://members.tripod.com/armfpa/rh/ch1_3.htmCan someone tell me why it would be illogical to believe that most armenian girls are virgins at the time of marriage?  Well, if 82% of men think it's ok to have premarital sex...wouldn't you guess that most of them have had premarital sex?  Who are they having sex with?  The town ###### or prostitute?  Eachother?  More likely, they're having sex with normal armenian girls.  So if you had to guess, what percentage of armenian girls would you say have had sex before marrage?  I'd guess close to 82%! :oAnd that's for armenian girls that still live within the ultra-conservative borders of Armenia!  For girls outside of armenia, such as armenian girls in Russian or the USA?  Well, heck...there's probably no hope for them...they probably become just as promiscuous as those around them.  Just human nature...environmental social factors usually end up dictating behavior.Lets face it folks, this is the 21st century...promiscuity has infected the entire world...from Europe, to Russia, to Asia, to the USA...and even Armenia.  Media outlets (print, visual, radio, internet) make sure that we've been exposed to sex by the time we've left our mothers wombs.  Innocence is lost by the age of 7 and virginity is lost by the age of 13.  Divorced by the age of 24.  And dead by the age of 50 because of some disease.  People are living faster and faster lives.I hope I'm wrong.  If I were to learn that those statistics and the publication were falsified data, I'd be ecstatic!  But I fear that the publication is valid...and that I am right... :(Now let me move on a bit...Some of the men around here sound like perhaps they devalue women who are not virgins.  Why is that?  Don't we all make mistakes?  Haven't you ever made a mistake?  We all lose ourselves at some point in our lives...like the time we hit someone, or the time we stole something, or the time we lied to our parents, or the time we did drugs, or the period in our lives when we were an alcoholic...or the time we had sex.  Does that make someone a lesser human?  I don't think so.Let me tell you something...there's a difference between a mistake and a lifestyle.  So what...so the girl had sex before.  She regrets it...she lost herself in the moment...she's resolved to make sure it won't happen again.  She made a mistake and she's learned.  She is still a good and moral person.  She is lesser to no one!  But what about the other girl?  The girl that had sex with that one guy...and had sex again...and again...and again.  Then she stopped seeing that guy, started seeing another guy...and had sex with him...again...and again...and again.  This is her lifestyle.  She obviously does not consider her actions wrong...they are not a mistake to her...she has no regrets...she lives by a different standard of morals than the other girl.Good, moral people make mistakes.  Others do not know they have made a mistake.  At least that's what I think...Now having said all that, I don't want anyone to think that I am some sort of promiscuous american.  I'm going to choose not to recount the details of my personal life as I did in my first post but I assure you, I am VERY conservative and very serious when it comes to sexual abstinence.  I believe everyone should remain celibate until marriage.  I am a very devout christian who strives every day to live by the teachings of the bible.  But I realize I am not perfect...and I do not expect to marry somone who is perfect. I only expect that she hold the same moral and religious beliefs as myself...that she tries to live by those beliefs...and that she loves me for some unknown, underserved reason. :inlove: One final note...and it's for the guys out there...if you honestly feel that you can only marry a virgin, stay a virgin yourself. Otherwise, it's just all so hypocritic.  I hate hypocrites!Whew!  I think I'm done!
now let me tell u a little smhtn... i am sure . no i positive .. 100000% that your data is right .. but man the things that you've said about Armenian girls .. thats a b.s. (think u know what it means ) .. you are sooooooooooooooo wrong ...soooooooooooooo wrong u cannot even imagine how wrong u r about Armenian girls ,.. which is ok caz u r american and its hard for u to understand that a girl can not to have sex before her marrige .. i have experienced that here too .. i know i havent been here for too long but i had this kind of conversations with american  guys and they did not want to believe me .. but thats ok .. i dont want to judge u guys we live in different culturs and u cannot understand us as much as we sometimes cannot understand u ,,  ;-) but the thing that pissed me off i' ll tell u honestly was that
And that's for armenian girls that still live within the ultra-conservative borders of Armenia!  For girls outside of armenia, such as armenian girls in Russian or the USA?  Well, heck...there's probably no hope for them...they probably become just as promiscuous as those around them.  Just human nature...environmental social factors usually end up dictating behavior.
mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn  :angry: as far as i know .. and i think i know pretty much about Armenians in US and even more about Armenians in russia .. heeeeeeeelllllllllllllll noooooo... for many of us who live in foreign countries it becomes so much more important to keep our traditions and to follow them .. i think u just met "wrong armenians " ...
She made a mistake and she's learned.
that does not apply to Armenian girl and especially in such an issue as verginity .. alhtough being a vergine is not what Armenians are about ..  ;-)
One final note...and it's for the guys out there...if you honestly feel that you can only marry a virgin, stay a virgin yourself.
thats impossible .. u r a guy yourself you think you could have resisted your nature .. i dont think so .. and Armenian guys are normal humans .. they are Men first of all and as all men  they need to have sex .. well .. i dont think thats smthn i have to explain .. P.S. hope u wont have to dount my verginity ...although i dont mind if you do  ;-)  :blush:
now let me tell u a little smhtn... i am sure no i positive .. 100000% that your data is right... which is ok caz u r american and its hard for u to understand that a girl can not to have sex before her marrige...
Ok, help me understand then...If the data is right, then most armenian girls are probably having sex before marriage.  And you say the data is 100000% correct.But then you say armenian girls cannot have sex before marriage and you seem to insinuate that they are not having sex before marriage.So which is it?  Are they or are they not?BTW, I have no reason to doubt you! If you say you're a virgin, then you're a virgin! :)
Ok, help me understand then...
honestly i am not sure how it works out that both Armenian guys get what they need and at the same time Armenian girls stay virgin .. but what i know for sure is that i dont like u saying that about Armenians .. and its not just caz i want to keep us (Armenian girls) clean its just that .. i dont think it is smart for u to judge us (as whole nation) .. basicly on what u've seen in US.. thats mostly it ..  ;-)  :blush: P.S. i know a few  Armenian girls in US  and they are virgins.. well anyways ..  :confused:
Axchi,Let me ask you this as well...you say i met the "wrong armenians"...at this point in time, do you think there are more "wrong armenians" than "right armenians"???Also, that generalization about men, I take slight offense to...I've known a couple guys that were virgins until marriage.  I'm not saying these guys are common...but they exist. :)
Let me ask you this as well...you say i met the "wrong armenians"...at this point in time, do you think there are more "wrong armenians" than "right armenians"???
man i wish i could tell you but my math sucks..  :laugh:  no seriously i hope i really do and i think i am right there are more "right Armenians" ...
Also, that generalization about men, I take slight offense to...I've known a couple guys that were virgins until marriage.  I'm not saying these guys are common...but they exist.
u r not telling me that they were Armenians .. although if u r than i am going to laugh hard ... (but that would be tomorrow caz now iam going to get ready for tomorrows exam and have a bit of sleep .. wish me luck plz).. bye.. :bigsmile:  :blush:
u r not telling me that they were Armenians .. although if u r than i am going to laugh hard ... (but that would be tomorrow caz now iam going to get ready for tomorrows exam and have a bit of sleep .. wish me luck plz).. bye.. :bigsmile:  :blush:
Ok...one guys asian...but he's american!  He was born and raised here!  But the other guys causian!  Honest!  I guess there's a chance that they could have just lied to me...but I have no reason to doubt them.Oh, good luck on your exam!  Wait...you have an exam on a Saturday?!?!  Wow...Question for the armenian girls here:  If Axchi and the publication is right, and armenian guys are all getting what the need...are the virgin armenian girls bothered at all by this double standard?  Would the virgin armenian girls prefer that the guy be celibate...or do you not really care?
i think that data must be wrong...or at least it must not be a very accurate representation...i dont know...all i know is armenian girls are NOT anywhere near as promiscuous as most other girls...but i agree that when armenian girl leave armenia, they change.  i know a lot of armenian girls here in america...and let me tell you, as soon as they get the idea in their head to rebel against their parents and if they manage to leave home and once they start hanging out with american guys...they become american girls... :angry: not all of them...some of them remain true to their heritage...but, sooner or later, eventually most of them change to american...
IgotWood, first of all, if you talk about the virginity please make sure you explain your thoughts in very careful way as there are many young girls visiting this website. It is very rude to talk about even such issue in very open way.Anyways... i have some objectives. 1. About sex education. I am totally against such education. It hadn't solved anything... the teenage pregnancy in the europe is still sky high. So, it is more wise to teach kids not to have it before rather than the right way of doing it. Personally, I can't understand a person who allows his kid to learn such things.About your percentage Let me just say that your logical outcomes are just your opinions. Those males who have sex before marrige do it with a few number of girls... basically "very open minded, disgraceful girls"... About the percentage of Armenian girls having sex before marriage is totally wrong... moreover it is disrespectful to our girls to say such things. About your guess what I can say is that all the friends i have I can 100% say that all of their sisters are only to be proud of.About Russia you are again wrong... in many cases Russian Armenian families are even more traditional and clean than some Armenian families living in Yerevan for example. About the US Armenians I can't tell because I've never been to the US, but talking to many Armenian girls from that side of the world I have an impression that those girls are not that far from the american ones. So I can't argue with you on that.About making mistakes. It is personal... you may value non virgin girls high, it is your choice. But what seems to be right is that every man would wish to have a woman next to him who haven't touched a single man before. Moreover talking about having sex before marriage it indeed makes a girl lesser of a dedicated to only one man woman. She has relations with one, and then another one... and another one... and when she marries it is very difficult for her to be with one man... such behaviour occurs in Russian societies, when Russian girls who are not even married are already thinking about cheating on their husbands in the future... Armenian girls on the other hand are grown in such way that they can't even think of being with another man after marriage... so it indeed makes them higher human and more dedicated than the opposite ones...
SoCalGal, you are right... sadly... but indeed some girls change... but it's the problem for their brothers and fathers to think about ... what i know is as long as we have girls such Axchi we as a nation will never dissapear... those girls are true pride of our nation... ! ;-)
Webmaster,Well, since none of the girls are replying...I'm curious as to your own view..You obviously believe a girl should remain a virgin until marriage...and you seem to believe that men should value these women more highly.But how about men?  Do you believe that men should remain abstinent until marriage?  Should women value a "pure" man more highly than an "experienced" man?Is this all about culture or religion?  If it is religion, then it's pretty clear that the only moral and acceptable conduct would be for both men and women to stay celibate until marriage...But maybe it's cultural because according to that study, men seem to think it's ok for males to be promiscuous...That's pretty hypocritical and backwards from my point of view...What say you? [Or anyone else, for that matter!]
You obviously believe a girl should remain a virgin until marriage...and you seem to believe that men should value these women more highly.
sure that how it works in our society   :blush:
But how about men?  Do you believe that men should remain abstinent until marriage?  Should women value a "pure" man more highly than an "experienced" man?
if u ask me .. i think that it doesnt matter if man is "pure " or not but i wont mind if my hasband will be pure .. its not that big of a deal .. :sarcasm: anyways ,, totally agree with Webmaster .,. except for the part about Armenian girls in US .,. i cannot tell about every single Armenian girl in US but the ones that i know value our traditions a loooooooooooootttttt..  :blush:
oops!,So this whole virginity thing with Armeians...you're telling me it's purely cultural, not religions...is that right?In either case, Webmaster seems to indicate that one of the reasons that girls should remain virigins until marriage is because if they aren't virgins before marriage, then it may be difficult for them to be faithful to their husband.Don't Armenian girls have the same fears about men?  If the guy you're marrying was a...(how shall we say?)...male gigolo, then don't you think there's a pretty good chance he won't stay faithful?Afterall, historically, regardless of culture or religion, it's the male that has problems being faithful.I'm having trouble understanding this double standard...
So this whole virginity thing with Armeians...you're telling me it's purely cultural, not religions...is that right
does it matter if its cultural or religious ? at least it doesnt for me ...
In either case, Webmaster seems to indicate that one of the reasons that girls should remain virigins until marriage is because if they aren't virgins before marriage, then it may be difficult for them to be faithful to their husband.
that might be true .. but to me its all about purity and love .. why would i have sex with smbd who i dont love and who doesnt value me ?  :sarcasm:
Don't Armenian girls have the same fears about men?  If the guy you're marrying was a...(how shall we say?)...male gigolo, then don't you think there's a pretty good chance he won't stay faithful
not in Armenian families .. our men are very respectfull and marrige means a lot to them as well as to Armenian girls .. so i dont think u r right  :bored:
I'm having trouble understanding this double standard...
thats ok caz u actually have to be Armenian in order to understand the whole life style and different perspectives of our lives .. there are not too many people who can understand Armenians ... caz in my opinion Armenians .. its not a nationality .. its a feeling .. u gotta feel that u r Armenian .. otherwise i dont think u can call urself one ..  ;-)  :inlove: