Guest AnI

I have two questions:1. What percentage of armenian girls (from armenia) stay virgins until they get married ?2. What percentage of armenian guys (from armenia) would NEVER marry (no matter what) a non-virgin girl ?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two questions:1. What percentage of armenian girls (from armenia) stay virgins until they get married ?2. What percentage of armenian guys (from armenia) would NEVER marry (no matter what) a non-virgin girl ?
Harcert sxal es dzvakerpel.Voch meky chi karox kez asel da.Im karcikov txaneri mot mi pah ka.Shatery asum en, vor erbek chen amusnana. Vorovhetev aydpes e ydunvac der hnuc, bayc mec masy lav el kamusnan.Inch verbarvum e indz! Kamusnanam, karevory im uzac axjiky lini. Kuisutiuny indz etkan el chi hetaqrqrum.So, no problem! :)  ;-)

AnI, it is almost impossible to answer you questions, because you are asking to provide the percentage of something that is very personal. As far as I am aware of, nobody has conducted any kind of surveys on this issue yet. :p Probably in both cases the answer would be "the most".AA

I don't care about the virginity of the person I felt in love with! I think, Webmaster is right. Most of Armenian girls stay virgin before marriage, and most of Armenian boys care about their virginity! Sometimes even after the first night!  :D

• 2 weeks later...

This issue is rather personal and I consider it rude to discuss this kind of questions...It's up to people and their viewpoints....We all are different though we belong to the same community...Nothing really matters but our being Armenian in our hearts and minds....

I gotta another controversial questions:            IS THE PHISICAL CONDITION OF A GIRL MORE IMPORTATNT MATTER THAN HER VIRTUE AND SOUL BEAUTY            WHAT WILL YOU CHOOSE-VIRGIN WITH DETEROTORIATED SOUL OR NOT VIRGIN WITHE VIRTUE MADE OF HIGHER MATERIALS? :devil:

I gotta another controversial questions:            IS THE PHISICAL CONDITION OF A GIRL MORE IMPORTATNT MATTER THAN HER VIRTUE AND SOUL BEAUTY            WHAT WILL YOU CHOOSE-VIRGIN WITH DETEROTORIATED SOUL OR NOT VIRGIN WITHE VIRTUE MADE OF HIGHER MATERIALS? :devil:
I agree on this point...

nu i voprosy zadaet chuvak.I have a question for you. Due to the character of your questions as well as the extent of your curiosity, I assume that you've got to be familiar with similar statistical data of your country. Why don't we discuss that part first? I would love to get precise, unbiased data from you and please describe the methodology used for gathering that data (in details plz) :)

"quote"I gotta another controversial questions:           IS THE PHISICAL CONDITION OF A GIRL MORE IMPORTATNT MATTER THAN HER VIRTUE AND SOUL BEAUTY           WHAT WILL YOU CHOOSE-VIRGIN WITH DETEROTORIATED SOUL OR NOT VIRGIN WITHE VIRTUE MADE OF HIGHER MATERIALS?  ------------------------------------------------------------Hin Haykakan Asatsvatsk 'aveli lava linel aroghch ev aghkat kants hivand ev harust'Nor Haikakan Asatsvatsk'aveli lava linel aroghch ev harust kants aghkat ev hivand'

Thanks all for being agree with my standpoint.And now i suggest to go on discussing this matter and please answer the question with comes up from the replies i saw here.Is the main reason of the virginity problem a national mentality or other more casual thing is present in Armenian reality and how we can overcome this complex?  :devil:

Atos, first of all it is not a complex. It is morals, purity. If a person looks for virgin wife, it means he cares about what kind of mother his children will have.In your 2 options thing, the answer would be none. But for me the second option is not a possibility at all.Moreover, as Bunny said it is indeed very rude to discuss this issue so openly.

Webmaster, what would u prefer?"Pure" mother for your kids.who bring them up in not appropriate conditions, or "damaged" girl with strong standpoints on morality, family and childern's bringing up processes. Pls. see also Forums reply. :devil:

Atos, first of all wife is not a computer game to choose... I will be looking for the one I want. And I will have the one I want. Fullstop.Man, it is your choice, to have a non-clean wife, nobody will say a thing. But what i discovered is that men are divided into two categories. Those who marry makur, i.e. girls who saved themselves for their husbands, and those who marry girls who had more men that their husbands can imagine. And the second category ones envy the first ones and bring such issues to the public. Sorry, bu I can't see any other reason for you asking me this nonsence. :)

• 2 weeks later...

a reply to iberieli :I lived in Moscow for a few years. I can't give you any figures. I can tell you that the _majority_  ( 90 % or so ) of girls are not virgins there. Guys don't really care about virginity.In US it's pretty much the same picture. Girls are a little less promiscuous compared to Russia . Most of the guys don't really care.

AnI, i would not say 90%, but rather 99%... Russians don't care.Moreover, guys would never tell you that they care, until the moment when its time to choose a wife. :p ;-) What I can say, girl with morals are valued higher in any society rather than the opposite one. ;-)

AnI, i would not say 90%, but rather 99%... Russians don't care.Moreover, guys would never tell you that they care, until the moment when its time to choose a wife. :p ;-) What I can say, girl with morals are valued higher in any society rather than the opposite one. ;-)
Вы не правы...очень много девушек в России придерживаются так называемых армянских принципов...все зависит от воспитания, от семьи, в которой девушка выросла...Конечно, общество оказывает неимоверное влияние на моральный устой, но с жестким воспитанием и суггестией можно добиться желаемого результата. P.S. Каким бы парень ни был ловеласом, как бы он ни доказывал, что он "современный", что его не интересуют вопросы морали, что он ушел далеко вперед от таких отсталых идеалов, ему будет чрезмерно приятно осознавать, что девушка, которую он любит, полностью принадлежит ему, что он - первый! Всем мужчинам без исключения льстит идея быть единственным!

Pravil'no, Bunny jan! Vsyo imenno idyot ot vospitania. Ya soglashus', ctho v Rossii mnogo devushek, esli schitat' ne tol'ko russkix. Sredi je russkix, takie uje davno v krasnoi knige.

ему будет чрезмерно приятно осознавать, что девушка, которую он любит, полностью принадлежит ему, что он - первый!
Polnost'yu soglasen s toboi.

У нас просто разное понятие о девственности. И в том числе русские не возводят ее в тот статус как мы армяне. На то у них тоже есть на то свое обоснование. Они даже не обращают на это внимание. Им это не нужно. Моя личная точка зрения, что они правы, но это не есть абсолютная истина. А что касается приятно, то что есть приятно нам, не обьязательно приятно другим.

Malen'kaia istoria is Los Anjalesa:odna devyshka bila ochen' izvestnaia sredi armian... i ee nikto ni xotel v joni vziat, tak ona ne znala chto delat' i ee paxan otpravil ee v Armeniy viiti zamyj. Ona priexala v Armeniy i podtsepil odnogo patsana, govorila mol ona takaia chistaia, damashniaia i poetomy ne xochet etix patsanov iz Ameriki potomy chto oni izmenilis'. Ny i patsan podymal a pochemy net, vot poedy v Ameriky, xoroshaia jena, grajdaninom stany itd. i oni pojenilis' priexali v Ameriky i patsan zametil chto vse za nim chto-to vsegda shepchyt, stal interesovatsa i okazalsia chto pol Los Anjelesa na ego jene 'eto' delat' naychilsia. Patsan yshol ot nee xotia oni bili schastlivi do etogo. Na moi vzgliad on polnostiy prav.

Malen'kaia istoria is Los Anjalesa:odna devyshka bila ochen' izvestnaia sredi armian... i ee nikto ni xotel v joni vziat, tak ona ne znala chto delat' i ee paxan otpravil ee v Armeniy viiti zamyj. Ona priexala v Armeniy i podtsepil odnogo patsana, govorila mol ona takaia chistaia, damashniaia i poetomy ne xochet etix patsanov iz Ameriki potomy chto oni izmenilis'. Ny i patsan podymal a pochemy net, vot poedy v Ameriky, xoroshaia jena, grajdaninom stany itd. i oni pojenilis' priexali v Ameriky i patsan zametil chto vse za nim chto-to vsegda shepchyt, stal interesovatsa i okazalsia chto pol Los Anjelesa na ego jene 'eto' delat' naychilsia. Patsan yshol ot nee xotia oni bili schastlivi do etogo. Na moi vzgliad on polnostiy prav.
Это всего лишь говорит о высоте на которой прибита морально-ценностная планка жителей ЛА. Советую им пересмотреть фильм КУСОЧЕК НЕБА.