I think that yes you can become attached to someone.  You can fall in love with their ideas, their writing style. But it is not more than platonic love. Because while communicating with each other on the net you only use words as in real life communication is more than with words, it is with gestures, eye contact, etc. I think that in  virtual relationships certain elements of communication such as body language are missing. And so, to really form a realistic image of the person you are communicating with can not be done without all the elements in their place. So while you are in love with the person you are communicating the large part of the impression you have of that person is imaginary. You imagine that that person can be that way or this way. Any way, I think that when you decide to meet the person in real life, that’s when you will know if you really like them or not.

• 2 years later...

да однозначно существует...

я испытывала подобное...правда платоническая любовь убивает,но она существует...

я знаю многих которые воссоединялись...

женщины же любят ушами:)в данном случае любят глазами потому что надо читать письма и сообщение в аське:) :rolleyes:

у меня это прошло...думаю не стоит смешивать реал с виртуалом!

любви все возросты покорны Артур джан...к кому то она приходит в 40 к кому то в 10...

вообще многие считают что в раннем возросте не возможно любить,что это простая влюбленность,но я могу сказать что в 15 лет это любовь в 100 раз чище,в 100 раз искреннее!!!

я любила с 3 класса,и любила по настоящему...больше 6 лет...но поскольку возрост не тот полностью ушла в учебу и в инет:)