Is there love at first sight???

too familiar?  should i be flattered or offended?  seems like should be offended!! did you say you lived in the states?  where have you lived? i was born in jersey and lived there until i was...12? 13?  then we moved to chicago.  right now i'm in evanston for school.  you near me?do you go to northwestern?!?!  how funky would it be if you're like someone i pass by all the time on campus at Norris uni-center or something!!!  Or wait...it just occurred to me...do you ever visit thesite.org?  I may have been influenced by this article: http://www.thesite.org/magazin....ne.htmlI read a similar article in a old Time magazine...so I could have accidently plagarized some Time magazine writers words...but if I did, I did not intend to!
woooooooooooowwwwwwww !!!!! hold on ..  :o too many questions at ones .. no u should not be offended .. and now i am pretty sure that we dont know each other  ;-) no i am positive that we dont .. i have never been at Norris .. its just that the way u talk whenever i read ur posts its like my friend is talking to me.. we probably spend too much time together ..   ;-) anyways sorry .. and by the way i am from MI  :bigsmile: hey whats ur major ?
anyways sorry .. and by the way i am from MI  :bigsmile: hey whats ur major ?
Michigan, another mid-westerner!!  :) My major?  The most popular major of all...UNDECLARED, BABY!!!  YEAH!!! :laugh: I'm going to be a street bum when I grow up!  :)I'm making this thread go way off topic now...so lets remedy that:  So love at first site very rare and a product of pure luck...and to agree with socalgal, physical beauty worthless!!There...all fixed... :)
  • 1 month later...