:hi: nado nemnogo postingov nabrat', vrode 7 ili 10 ;) :flower:

Огромное всем спасибо за радушный приём. Но.. I have a question. А как можно набирать эти постинги?

Заранее спасибо за ответ!

Добро пожаловать на форум!!!! :flower:

На форуме огромное количество тем, оставьте свои сообшения в этих темах, и наберете эти постинги! у вас уже их два, осталось еще 5! дерзайте! :flag:

Добро пожаловать на форум!!!! :flower:

На форуме огромное количество тем, оставьте свои сообшения в этих темах, и наберете эти постинги! у вас уже их два, осталось еще 5! дерзайте! :flag:

[/quote

Thanks a lot!

• 5 months later...

Hi! I am sorry I don't know armenian. I am a greek freelance journalist. I would like some help from armenian friends for an archaeology issue. Is there anybody interested in archaeology that would like to help??

Sofia from Athens

Edited by sofia.greek
Hi! I am sorry I don't know armenian. I am a greek freelance journalist. I would like some help from armenian friends for an archaeology issue. Is there anybody interested in archaeology that would like to help??

Sofia from Athens

I will help. Let me know what you need for me to do. :flower: :flag:

Dear Dinozavrik,

the favour I would like to ask is this.

For two years now I have been battling for the protection and restoration of an ancient monument in my country, Greece

Some months ago, I created an international petition with this goal.

Up to now, people from 76 countries have signed it, but nobody from Armenia (although people with Armenian origin HAVE signed).

Having more countries from which the signatures originate means that I can use more "pressure" with the authorities; so, since I cannot post my petition directly, I would like to ask you to have a look at it and - only if you you feel like it, of course, please sign.

My petition is at www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/870477005 and you can find more information at www.greece.org:8080/opencms/opencms/HEC_Projects/DIOLKOS/

Thank you for looking at this topic. I am at your disposal if you need anything from me, too.

I am glad you answered. I am grateful to all the people from so many countries that care for our global heritage!!

Dear Dinozavrik,

the favour I would like to ask is this.

For two years now I have been battling for the protection and restoration of an ancient monument in my country, Greece

Some months ago, I created an international petition with this goal.

Up to now, people from 76 countries have signed it, but nobody from Armenia (although people with Armenian origin HAVE signed).

Having more countries from which the signatures originate means that I can use more "pressure" with the authorities; so, since I cannot post my petition directly, I would like to ask you to have a look at it and - only if you you feel like it, of course, please sign.

My petition is at www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/870477005 and you can find more information at www.greece.org:8080/opencms/opencms/HEC_Projects/DIOLKOS/

Thank you for looking at this topic. I am at your disposal if you need anything from me, too.

I am glad you answered. I am grateful to all the people from so many countries that care for our global heritage!!

I am from USA :unsure: . Is it okay for me to sign it ? You should create a new topic under History or under other subject that way more people would be able to help out. :flower:

I will definitely read it and sign it.

Thanks for accepting me - and my protest for a defenceless monument that has suffered incredibly. Whoever can, please visit the petition site ... and contribute to saving our common heritage.

www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/870477005

===

By the way, I have neighbours with armenian origin and, some years back, I used to sing with a lady pianist from Armenia, with whom we are good friends!!! (Now I don't sing anymore, though)

Sofia from Athens

sofia.greek, you are very much welcomed in this forum and I am sure you will receive the best reception here by the virtue of being Greek. ;)

Anyway, many participants of forum.hayastan.com can easily communicate in English (which is one of the official languages of the forum, by the way). Therefore, language barriers shall never be an issue here.

Your inquiry is being taken seriously and I’ll definitely participate in the signing of this petition. And – GOOD LUCK! :victory:

Best regards,

Kars

Hi, Kars and thanks for everything you say.

Well, I said that about english only as regards the Personal messages I got from Armenian friends - not for the forum itself... I can't ask you to speak in english... that would be too pretentious on my part... :

I am looking forward to your signature. Yesterday, a yacht captain from Monaco signed, bringing the countries to 77!!!

The petition is now on the history part of this forum, so anyone can go there and have a look.

Public Administration is UNBELIEVABLE (everywhere, I think)... For some time now, people from the Greek Ministry are promoting the "idea" that what's done is done (meaning there is no need to look back at what has already happened at the poor monument - and how THEY promoted its destruction) and that the important thing is what happens from now on (meaning they'll take care of it).

Well, it has been some time that I hear this "what's done is done" from various people. Everybody is more than happy to set the clock back to zero...

and erase the past...

You have heard of the terrible fires we had this summer in my country... Well, I wonder if they will let the people that set the fires go, when they'll find them, saying... "what's done is done"...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Почему у меня фотографии загружаются с черепашьей скоростью... просветите ламера тупого, скорость нета нормальная, но фотки в пост очень долго загружаются :cry:

Спасибо, я в инеткафе сижу, не знаю какие тут компы... но уже фоток шесть загрузил

Барев!

может кто-нибудь мне помочь?

я не умею общаться в форуме

например я хотела загрузить аватар,но у меня это не получается

или вставить поздравительную открытку

или написать армянские буквы :help: :help: :help: