Feel The Limits Of Emotions And The Truth !

Idea : Hrayr Barsoumian & Ani Mkhitaryan

Created by : Ani Mkhitaryan

There are so many ways to interpret this picture, that each person can come up with 3 meanings, but no one will be able to understand the full meaning of this picture :) (Thanks to my friend Sevjan)

btw. the eye is Hrayr's eye .

bobocopyra9.jpg

Thanks guys!

Armen, thanks for the comment, if you whould really like to see more pictures created by me (I'm not an artist and I've never taken any design or art courses .... far from ARTWORK ... ) It whould be a pleasure just posting it, I doubt u'll like, cuz u seem one of our patriots.. thanks again!

Thanks guys!

Armen, thanks for the comment, if you whould really like to see more pictures created by me (I'm not an artist and I've never taken any design or art courses .... far from ARTWORK ... ) It whould be a pleasure just posting it, I doubt u'll like, cuz u seem one of our patriots.. thanks again!

Ani jan,

As I was sure, in addition to being talented, you're also humble and very intelligent. Nevertheless, me being patriotic doesn't necessarily mean I don't have similar feelings such as love and admiration towards art. I consider myself an artist, even though I don't share it much (not much at all). You have a talent, don't hide it. And yes, I would love to see other pictures created by you. Don't hesitate please. Thanks.

Armen, specially for u, even though I had this pictured added before, but eventually I couldn't find the topic. Anyways...

btw, the picture's quality is pretty good when it's the original one, cuz i'de cropped it to fit the rules of the forum.

post-15774-1176245400.jpg

It's good, I like it. It says a lot about you. You're young, pure, and very ambitious. And yet, I'm sure you have works that you keep from everyone. Anyways, have you ever considered participating in some kind of competition? There is nothing to loose...

Hey Armen jan. Thanks for being honest, I apreciate your ur way of looking and accepting my work, and it sounds very nice of you, but I need to tell that I don't consider a profesional artist myself, and I do it for me , cuz I'm sure you know that the best way of expressing ideas and beliefs is whether Art, Music , Poetry or another cultural material that we're born and grew up with. Thank you! one more pictures for you ...

post-15774-1176263035.jpg

post-15774-1176263099.jpg

post-15774-1176263276.jpg

post-15774-1176263325.jpg

post-15774-1176263345.jpg

post-15774-1176263472_thumb.jpg

Hey Armen jan. Thanks for being honest, I apreciate your ur way of looking and accepting my work, and it sounds very nice of you, but I need to tell that I don't consider a profesional artist myself, and I do it for me , cuz I'm sure you know that the best way of expressing ideas and beliefs is whether Art, Music , Poetry or another cultural material that we're born and grew up with. Thank you! one more pictures for you ...

I couldn't agree with you more! I, myself, am a pianist; not a professional, but music is my soul. And yes, for artistic people as you and me, I guess, the ultimate goal is to get the satisfaction from your own work. It's not important whether it happens in your small appartament or Carnegie Hall. I hope you'll understand me right if I tell you that you're too inteligent to be a professional artist; and by saying so, I don't mean to offend you. The pictures you posted are great and I thank you very much for them. I wish I could share some of my music with you, just don't know how.

P.S. If the "eye" in the first picture is yours, which I'm almost sure it is, I will be a fool not to admit that you have the most beautiful eyes I've ever laid my eyes on. Thank you again for the pictures.