АРМЕНИЯ БЕЗ СЕРЖА!

Ребята, а кого вы видите президентом? Фамилию назовить? Думаю, что никто не назовет.

Я назаву, Серж Саргисян)) У нас в стране сейчас диствительно есть корупция, и не справедливость. Серж Саргисян тот лидер, который единственый стримится всё это зло устранить от нашего государства, у него есть программа, и он не рвётся на власть кливитая других, а просто ясно и чётко говорит о своих планах))

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Մի թեթև որ փորձես մտածել, համոզված եմ կստացվի ու ինքդ քեզ կպատասխանես, որ եթե մինչ այժմ Լևոն Տեր-Պետրոսյանի դեմ քրեական գործ չի հարուցվել, ապա դա միայն այն պատճառով, որ որևէ փաստարկ, բացի փուչ խոսքերից ու բամբասանքներից չունեն :)

Voch, paster likn en levonin datelu hamar, bayts ov dati kocharyann u serj@, che vor nrank el nuyn iskhanutyan masnikn ein, che vor erb serzh@ pashtpanutyan nakharar er kasharkner@ kisvum er levoni het...

erb piti kasharakerutyunn es erkrits verana kam gone kchana?

hnaravor e ardyok gtnel mekin kam mardkants vor kkaroghanan kasharakerutyan ays hska mekhanizm@ vorov varakvats e karavarutyun@, lini da aysor t levoni zhamanak veratsnel ???

kaskatsum em, bayts husum

АРМЕНИЯ НЕ ПОЗВОЛИТ АЗЕРБАЙДЖАНУ И ТУРЦИИ НАВЯЗЫВАТЬ ЕЙ СВОЮ ВОЛЮ

«», - заявил на 11-м съезде Республиканской партии Армении (РПА) председатель РПА, премьер-министр Армении, кандидат на пост президента РА Серж Саркисян. Он еще раз подчеркнул, что позиция Армении в вопросе отношений с Турцией остается неизменной. «Мы готовы к нормализации отношений с Турцией без предусловий», - сказал Саркисян. Что касается урегулирования нагорно-карабахской проблемы, то, по мнению премьер-министра РА, “позиция Армении заключается в следующем: «Наша цель - международное признание права народа Нагорного Арцах(карабах)а на самоопределение, общая граница с Арменией и обеспечение пояса безопасности вокруг территории НКР». Вместе с тем он отметил, что урегулирование проблемы не может быть быстрым. «Для этого нужно долгое время. Нам нужно использовать все механизмы для достижения своих целей», - подчеркнул кандидат на пост президента РА.

Լինում են չէ մարդիկ,որ տան մեջ իրենց թագավոր են զգում,իսկ երբ հանկարծ փողոց են դուրս գալիս,վախենում են խոսալ,որ հանկարծ իրենք իրենց չհայոյեն,դա հիմա մեր Սերժիկնա:

Ամերիկայում ինտերվյու տալուց հետո եկել ու Հայաստանում գլուխա գովում,բայց փաստերը մնում են փաստ:

Скандальное интервью Сержа, Саргсяна газете "LA Times"

From the Los Angeles Times

PRIMARY SOURCE

'There are no Christians to the east of us'

Armenian Prime Minister Serzh Sargsyan talks geopolitics

October 19, 2007

Serzh Sargsyan, the prime minister of Armenia (and a former defense minister and interior minister before that), came by the editorial board Oct. 19 to discuss the Armenian genocide resolution, democratization in Armenia, and military tensions in the Caucasus region. Sargsyan spoke through a (very good) translator, which means that the transcription will inevitably sound a bit second-languagey at times. Some highlights:

(On his visit to the United States.)

Jim Newton: So what brings you to Los Angeles?

Serzh Sargsyan: You are probably aware of the destiny of our people. We are spread all over the world. One-third of our people live in Armenia; two-thirds live abroad. And within the system of Armenian diaspora the role of Armenian-Americans is very important. And in California and Los Angeles most part of the Armenian-American community lives. [...] I have been to the United States many times, but I was in a different status: I used to be the defense minister of Armenia, and it was not mandatory for the defense minister to meet all the Armenian communities. But the prime minister is obliged to, so this is my obligation that I'm conducting.

Newton: How long are you here for?

Sargsyan: I leave tomorrow. But it's a sufficient time to meet my compatriots. You know Armenians are indeed one country with its diasporans, one country without. Without our diaspora we are just [a] three million-strong nation that is situated somewhere in Caucasus region. And about which most people in the world may even not be aware of. But with our diaspora, we're a totally different country.

Matt Welch: Do you feel some sense of responsibility for the diaspora in other countries?

Sargsyan: Of course. Of course, but we have some kind of national specifics. I don't know if it's good or bad, but it is that way. Wherever our compatriots live in the world, first of all they think of themselves of belonging to that very country, and then only to belong to the Armenian nation.

At some period when I was not really very informed about this, there was some curious situations happening. For example we have a compatriot, an Armenian-American who lives in New Jersey, [...] and we've been talking to him. And he was saying like, "Our president said this and that" and so on. And I was saying, "No, our president didn't say this, he couldn't say this!" And after having a long argument it turned out that he meant the United States president and not the Armenian president. And I meant the Armenian president!

Welch: Uh, can you characterize your discussions in Washington with Vice President Cheney and Defense Secretary Gates?

Sargsyan: Well we have discussed with Secretary Gates about Armenian-American relationship in the security area, in the area of military cooperation. In recent times our military cooperation has deepened a lot. And the United States assists us in reforming our armed forces. They assist us to increase our capabilities in peacekeeping. Of course we have serious problems in our region; we have unresolved issues, there is a probability of re-launching of military activities in our region, because there are some unresolved conflicts, but at the same time we are doing our best to increase our capabilities in peacekeeping.

Welch: Uh, just to interrupt, probability or "possibility"?

Sargsyan: Both. (Laughs.)

Welch: Fair enough. Go on.

Sargsyan: But in order to be able to take part in international peacekeeping activities our armed forces need to be compatible with the internatinal armed forces, need to be collaborative with them, and need not to be less prepared. We're taking part of [the] Kosovo mission with a small contingent, and another small contingent is participating in Iraq as well. And it's obvious that the defense secretary of the United States was curious to discuss this.

As regards meeting with the vice president, it's obvious that the range of issues was broader, because our cooperation with the United States is not limited to military or security issues. The United States has an invaluable role in developing democracy in our country. They have an important role in solving the social problems that exist in Armenia. Apart from the annual government assistance that is rendered from the United States to Armenia, we also have a very important area that's called the Millenium Challenge Account. And as you may know, the United States is never assisting any country with closed eyes. United States assists those countries that make their own effort to be better, that make everything possible to improve themselves. We have also spoken about regional issues with the vice president. I've told him about our problems, our issues in the region, and I asked him, I requested assistance from him. It's been my first meeting with the vice president, and if I may say so, I'm very glad for this meeting.

Welch: Did you discuss the Armenian genocide recognition resolution?

Sargsyan: No.

Welch: Can you characterize how important -- if at all -- such resolutions are from the standpoint of, uh, the foreign relations of Armenia?

Sargsyan: You know, it's extremely important. But first of all I wouldn't say that it's important from the point of view of the Armenian foreign policy -- it's extremely important from the Armenian perspective as a nation, as a people.

We can divide this issue into two parts conditionally. The first part is merely the historical justice. And the second perspective is today's security initiatives, from the point of view of today's security.

You know we cannot be calm and relaxed having a neighbor that has committed a genocide and is now rejecting it. They not only refuse to recognize the genocide, but they commit a blockade of [the] Armenian border now. And we are having a neighbor that refuses to establish normal civilized relationships.

We understand that we have not selected the place that we live now in the world. And we are aware that we have lived in that area for centuries, for thousands of years, and we are to live there for thousands of years ahead. But our neighbors should understand this as well. You know, homeland -- fatherland, motherland -- is not a place, is not an apartment that you can sell and go somewhere else. It would be very good if everyone understood this. And if we have problems it would be good to resolve these problems by communicating with each other, by negotiating, by discussing.

Tim Cavanaugh: How large a role does religion play in this, given that both of the countries we're talking about are predominantly Muslim countries and Armenia is predominantly a Christian country?

Sargsyan: We have long avoided talking about this factor and taking it into account. And not only in respect of our relationship with Turkey but also with neighboring Azerbaijan. But irrespective of our wish, this factor exists, and the factor is very big. The factor is as big; as we can expand it over milleniums and thousands of years, this was probably the only reason of our conflict. There are no Christians to the east of us. And if I can use this word, we are at the edge of Christianity. But the edge has the amortization problems. And over thousands of years we were wearing out. (Ambassador Tatoul Markarian whispers into the prime minister's ear.)

Sargsyan: The ambassador reminds me to tell that we have excellent relationship with many Muslim countries. (Room erupts in laughter.)

Jon Healey: Ahhh, "some of my best friends" ...

Sargsyan: I think we are dealing with informed people here, people who are professionals.

Newton: That's why you're an ambassador!

Sargsyan: In respect of the Karabakh issue, we have a problem, and probably we are one of those rare people in the world that's a small Christian minority [that] is subject to a large Muslim majority, in the case of Karabakh. And here as well this factor has a very important role. And once again I want to say that yes, this factor exists.

Newton: May I ask, will it in your view damage the relations between the United States and Armenia if the Congress does not approve the resolution?

Sargsyan: No, never. Never. And I have to say that in passing this resolution, the lion's portion of the role belongs to the Armenian community in the United States, not the Republic of Armenia.

Lisa Richardson: Excuse me -- will it exacerbate relations between Armenia and Turkey?

Sargsyan: If it's passed? I don't think that it should exacerbate, because there is no other level. I don't think Turks will invade Armenia. We have no relationship; the border is closed. And I mean, frankly speaking, even if Turks do something wrong to Armenia, I don't think it's going to be fair, anyway.

What can Armenia do? We cannot influence U.S. politics. U.S. politics can be influenced by citizens of the United States, including the Armenian citizens. Unfortunately Turks think this way once in a while, and they say that the Republic of Armenia needs to influence the Armenian community in the United States. God will judge how fair they are, saying this. I think they are not fair.

You know, France has passed a similar resolution, and I don't think something awful has taken place. I think after all, being it in one year, 10 year or 20 years, this problem cannot [last]. And the sooner the better, for us and for the Turks.

Newton: Why does this issue matter more to Armenian-Americans than to Armenians?

Sargsyan: I wouldn't say it is more important for the Amernian Americans than for the Armenian Armenians -- I think for all the Armenians in the world this issue is very important. But for one part of our people this problem was more important because it concerned themselves immediately.

If we don't take into account the Armenians that came to the United States recently, the rest of the Armenians fled to the United States after the genocide. The genocide took place in the western Armenia, which is now in Turkey. And in many circumstances, someone's grandmother was killed, someone's grandfather was killed, someone's uncle was killed. And the world is for the humans, everyone can live anywhere. It's good if someone chooses where to live voluntarily. Because of the genocide these people were deprived of living in their own homeland. And apparently because this issue concerns themselves directly, they are more sensitive about this issue.

(On the problems with Armenian democracy.)

Welch: The, uh, 2003 elections in Armenia were criticized by the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, by the U.S. State Department I believe, by non-governmental organizaitons. Um, and the crackdown after the elections were also criticized. My question is, do you agree with those assessments, one; and two, what are you doing to prepare the upcoming elections to be free and fair?

Sargsyan: [...] I'm surprised with your question. Why do you go back to the year 2003? Some five years have passed since then. And after that there were elections held in Armenia, that [the] international communitity evaluated very highly. And these elections were considered to meet international standards. And this is the ground base for us. And we think that there can be no worse elections in Armenia in the future.

Welch: Partly because I just read today that Hasnik Navasardian -- if that name means; if I mangled the pronunciation -- she warned against your consolidation of power, and she expressed doubts that the elections will be held in a free and fair way.

Sargsyan: I don't know what to say. I think that's an evidence of existing democracy in Armenia that some Hasnik Navasardian is free to say anything. (Laughs) Do you know of any country that has no people that are not satisfied with the country? It's a battle, it's a struggle, it's a competition, the elections. And everyone understands that this struggle has two parts -- there are winners and losers. And there will be people that will not be satisfied always. And the problem is to make the number of these people lower.

And I think we've reached this goal at the time of 2007 parliamentary elections; and the most important factor was that our people believed in these elections. Not by 100%, but the majority believed it. And it's good that the opinion of the international organizations corresponded to the opinion of our people. [...] Again, others can express their opinios. And these kind of opinions have importance for us in terms of keeping ourselves fit. Will it be good if all the newspapers and all the journalists write that Armenia is a brilliant country? [...]

Welch: We asked our readers to submit questions to you, so I'd like to ask you one. This comes from Garen Megerditchian. Sorry for mispronouncing it. It involves the case of a judge named Pargev Ohanian, and he says the story of Pargev Ohanian is "symptomatic of the prevalance of corruption in modern-day Armenia." He says, "your government has so far not been effective enough in rooting out corrupt practices among government officials. How can you explain this failure to clean house?"

And I should say that most of the questions were, "Welcome to the United States, Mr. Prime Minster."

Sargsyan: You know these kind of questions are always helping us, in many terms, first of all in terms of explaining the policies of the government. First of all, please inform [...] Mr. Garen Megerditchian through your newspaper that our government exists for three, four months now and it's impossible to eliminate corruption within that period of time. If it was possible it would have been done before myself. The government works for only three or four months now.

The second problem is that the system of justice in Armenia is indeed independent already, and neither the government nor the head of the government will influence it now. We have our own problems in the fight against corruption, and I have never refused that there exists this problem.

What have we done? We have already made some changes in our systems. For example in our tax system, in our customs. [...] And the aim of this policy is to fight against corruption in various directions -- to improve the legislation, transparency of activities, less dependence of all the processes upon state officials, increase of salary of the state officials, and so on.

But you can always accuse any government that the very government is not fighting corruption effectively enough. This can be done especially easier by people that are not professional in the field. The professionals have a different opinion, and the international organizations that are dealing with this issue have a different assessment of the area. We have added some indicators, improved our indicators already this year. And the most important indicator is that of the tax collection that international organizations take into account very much. We used to have not very good indicators in tax collection, but I hope to have fairly good ones by the end of this year. It's probably a bit difficult for you to understand this, but the state structure in Armenia is a bit different.

Cavanaugh: You, uh, came of age and were educated and entered into leadership positions in the Soviet period. How equipped are you, and what are you doing to modernize the economy of Armenia? And stapled question to that is: How important is the diaspora to the Armenian economy?

Sargsyan: First of all I need to repeat that Armenia is one country with its diaspora and another one without its diaspora. And I'm convinced that having such a resource, the diaspora, we are not really effectively using this resource. Before leaving for the United States, a couple of days before, I had a meeting with the leadership of the Russian-Armenian community, with the world congress of Armenians. And I brought an example there: International experts assess the Armenian capital, the combined Armenian capital of the world to be equal to $100 billion. When I told about this to a group of Armenian businessmen in Moscow, they smiled, these Armenian businessmen in Moscow smiled after hearing this figure, and said this much money they had themselves. (Laughter). I told about this to [...] a prominent businessman in the United States and the United Kingdom, and he said it's not true, it should be at least $300 billion.

Let it be not $300, not $200, let it be $100, OK? If we could attract at least 1% of these resources every year to Armenia, then within a short period of time there will remain no social problems in Armenia. That is, again we are using a very small portion of our resources, and this is very important.

And for using these resources it doesn't really matter when you were born, in Soviet times or after that. And believe me, it doesn't really matter if you have graduated from Sorbonne, from Harvard, or from Yerevan State University. We have people in our government who are responsible for the development, they have serious education, they know the modern ways of doing business, they know the modern economy, and it's important that the prime minister is able to consolidate all these efforts.

Ժողովուրդ ջան, իսկ այս հարցազրույցը որտեղ կարող ենք հայերեն կամ ռուսերեն կարդալ, ես ոչինչ չհասկացա(անգլերեն չգիտեմ) :) եթե գտնեք փոխանցեք խնդրում եմ :rolleyes: ես էլ ման կգամ.

Даю перевод одногo отрывка:

Тим Кавано: Насколько велика роль религии в этом, учитывая, что в обеих странах, о которых мы говорим, преобладают мусульмане, в то время как в Армении - христиане?

Саркисян: Мы долго избегали разговора об этом факторе и не учитывали его. Не только в связи с нашими отношениями с Турцией, но и с соседним Азербайджаном. Но независимо от нашего желания этот фактор существует, и этот фактор огромнейший. Вот насколько этот фактор велик: на протяжении тысячилетий и тысячелетий, он был единственной причиной конфликта у нас. К Востоку от нас нет христиан. Если я могу так сказать, мы край Христианства, который изнашивался на протяжении тысячелетий, выполняя роль амортизатора. (Посол Татул Маргарян шепчет на ухо премьеру).

Саркисян: Посол подсказывает, что у нас хорошие отношения со многими мусульманскими странами (В комнате взрыв смеха).

В России работает свыше 1 млн. трудовых мигрантов из Армении

http://newsarmenia.ru/arm1/20071107/41766155.html

Ես հարցս կուղեմ Ս.Ս. ի համակիրներին...

Դա միայն Ռուսաստանում օֆիսյալ տվյալներով,չհաշված անլեգալ կարգավիճակում գտնվողները,ինչպես նաև այլ երկրներում ապրողները:

Կարող եք բացատրել,ինչն է պատճառը,որ այդ թիվը պակասելու փոխարեն,քանի որ Հայաստանի վիճակը լավ է,դեռ ավելանում է:

Այս հարցս այդպես էլ անպատասխան մնաց...կոնկրետ Ս.Ս.ի համակիրների կողմից: :(

Я назаву, Серж Саргисян)) У нас в стране сейчас диствительно есть корупция, и не справедливость. Серж Саргисян тот лидер, который единственый стримится всё это зло устранить от нашего государства, у него есть программа, и он не рвётся на власть кливитая других, а просто ясно и чётко говорит о своих планах))

Уважаемый, этот субьект активно учавствует во всём этом, с какой такой стати он срежет ветку на которой он сам сидит?

Уважаемый, этот субьект активно учавствует во всём этом, с какой такой стати он срежет ветку на которой он сам сидит?

А ты меня очень уважаешь да? кокда на мой адрес карикатуру ставил, это тоже от уважени был ко мне? слушай малчик, может и ты в школе хорошо учился, и родителы даволни, но это не означает что сваё мненя ты должн по любому навязовать людям, если они с тобой не согласни))

Тебя не понять почему люди Сержа подерживают, потамучто в годи АОД ты в Армении не жил, да и у других родителы не были богатомы как у тебя, чтобы они трудности этих лет перенасили легко, да и еще смогли поступить в институт в родине))

Ты тёпленко живеш с воем мирке, и видеш все из окошка, и если ты от страни видеш муки этих лйдей, это еще не означает что ты об этом что то знаеш, потамучто соцяльная пробламе тебя и тваю семью не бросала по всему миру, и ты свои расужденя делаешь идеалистичоски, а не реалистичоски... кто себя хорошо будет рекламировать, ты таму и будеш подержать, это не важно что в стране тварится, или кто что тварил, это у впечатлительных людей так знаиш, тот кто пока молод, и паметь кароткая.

Даю перевод одногo отрывка:

Тим Кавано: Насколько велика роль религии в этом, учитывая, что в обеих странах, о которых мы говорим, преобладают мусульмане, в то время как в Армении - христиане?

Саркисян: Мы долго избегали разговора об этом факторе и не учитывали его. Не только в связи с нашими отношениями с Турцией, но и с соседним Азербайджаном. Но независимо от нашего желания этот фактор существует, и этот фактор огромнейший. Вот насколько этот фактор велик: на протяжении тысячилетий и тысячелетий, он был единственной причиной конфликта у нас. К Востоку от нас нет христиан. Если я могу так сказать, мы край Христианства, который изнашивался на протяжении тысячелетий, выполняя роль амортизатора. (Посол Татул Маргарян шепчет на ухо премьеру).

Саркисян: Посол подсказывает, что у нас хорошие отношения со многими мусульманскими странами (В комнате взрыв смеха).

Я не пойму почему все это считают не дипломотичоским, они всё зарани планировают, и потом только говорят)) Ми очень долго говорили что война в Арцахе не был религёзним, но это не помишала странам исламской конферанции всё время голосовать против нас в ООН)) Толку от мусулман у нас никокда не было, время настала говорить правду, и так ми эту времию очень много теряли))

В России работает свыше 1 млн. трудовых мигрантов из Армении

http://newsarmenia.ru/arm1/20071107/41766155.html

Ես հարցս կուղեմ Ս.Ս. ի համակիրներին...

Դա միայն Ռուսաստանում օֆիսյալ տվյալներով,չհաշված անլեգալ կարգավիճակում գտնվողները,ինչպես նաև այլ երկրներում ապրողները:

Կարող եք բացատրել,ինչն է պատճառը,որ այդ թիվը պակասելու փոխարեն,քանի որ Հայաստանի վիճակը լավ է,դեռ ավելանում է:

Ավելանում է, բայց նվազած տեմպերով)) Օրինակ իմ հարազատները ռուսաստանաբնակ, արդեն վերադարձել են հայրենիք և նրանց խոսքերով արդեն շատերն են ցանկանում հետևել իրենց օրինակին.

Գիտեք, վիճակագրական տվյալները տարբեր են, մեկը ասում է ավելանում է, մեկ այլ աղբյուրով այս տարի 30 հազար մարդ ետ է վերադարձել)) Անձամբ ես ոչ մի վիճակագրական տվյալների էլ չեմ հավատում, ելնելով նրանց բազմազանությունից, բացի այդ, արտագաղթը ոչ միայն կարելի է կապել տնտեսական խնդիրների հետ, իմ շատ ծանոթներ հիմա ցանկանում են Հայաստանից հեռանալ միայն նրա համար, որ չեն կարողանում ապրել տեղի հասարակության հետ, սա մեկ այլ հարց է, բայց կարևոր)) Ես կարծում եմ տնտեսությունից բացի, Պարոն Սարգսյանը շատ մեծ ուշադրություն պետք է դարձնի նաև կրթական համակարգի զարգացմանը, սա մի կարևոր խնդիր է, որ շատ հայ երիտասարդ կայացաց կադրերի կարող է գրավվել Հայաստանի զարգացման գործում, իմ շատ ծանոթներ դեմ չեն վերադառնալ հայրենիք, լինելով ֆինանսապես կայացաց, բայց պնդում են, որ չեն կարող բնակվել այնդեղ լռիվ այլ պատճառներով)) Խնդիրները բազմազան են և ոչ բոլորն է կախված ղեկավարությունից, մեզանից յուրաքանչյուրն էլ կարող է Հայաստանն ու իր ազգը ավելի լավը դարձնել. :)

Վիշապակահ ջան հիմնական պատճառը,որ չեն ուզում Հայաստանում ապրել,ովքեր որ ֆինանսապես կայացած են և կարող են վերադառնալ Հայաստան

1.Դա որ Հայաստանում օրենքները արհամարված են,հենց իշխանությունների կողմից և մարդիկ ապագայի հանդեպ ոչ մի երաշխիք չունեն:

2.Կաշառակերությունը,որ վխտում է ամենուրեք,լինի դա կրթական համակարգ,առողջապահության համակարգ ,ամենուր::

3.Այն տգիտությունը որ տիրում է Հայաստանում,թքաց ունեն մտավորականության վրա,այսօր մշակույթային կյանքում հիմնականում առաջնային դիրքը պատկանում է լկտի և անգրագետ շոու աստղերին:

4.Ովքեր են այսօր մեր դեպուտատները,հիմնականում հանցագորց աշխարհի ներկայացուցիչներ կամ էլ ասենք գերեզմանոցի պահակ:

Որ ընկնեմ թվարկելով շատ-շատ կա,բայց ես մի հարց ընդհամենը կտամ,ինչ կլինի Հայաստանի վիճակը եթե այդ 1,5 միլլիոն արտագաղթած ժողովուրդը ետ վերադառնա Հայաստան,թե դա Սերժ Սարգիսյանին ձեռ չի տալիս և դրա համար էլ Ամերիկայում հպարտանում է,որ դրսի հայերը միլիարդներ ունեն(որ ուղարկեն ու դրանք էլ առանց ամաչելու պալատներ սարքեն,խաղատներում տանուլ տան,այդպես ասած ամեն մի լկտիություն անեն) և ոչ թե մտածեն ժողովրդի սոցիալական վիճակը բարելավեն,դեռ Հայաստանում ապրողների,էլ չեմ ասում նախապայմաններ ստեղծեն դրսի հայերին ետ վերադարձնելու նպատակով:

А ты меня очень уважаешь да? кокда на мой адрес карикатуру ставил, это тоже от уважени был ко мне? слушай малчик, может и ты в школе хорошо учился, и родителы даволни, но это не означает что сваё мненя ты должн по любому навязовать людям, если они с тобой не согласни))

Я уважаю себя и не позовлью себе отвечать незнакомому человеку (коим ты для меня являешся) таким же аморальным и незензурным письмом, которое ты мне написал в приват.

Я даже не стану с тобой спорить, поскольку люди могут не заметить разницу между мной и тобой. А навязывать и приводить доводы, это разные вещи. Ты у меня в игноре.

А всем другим, простой вопрос. Благо сюда и из России заходят.

Как жилось в России в 90-ие? Просто и ясно.

Я уважаю себя и не позовлью себе отвечать незнакомому человеку (коим ты для меня являешся) таким же аморальным и незензурным письмом, которое ты мне написал в приват.

Я даже не стану с тобой спорить, поскольку люди могут не заметить разницу между мной и тобой. А навязывать и приводить доводы, это разные вещи. Ты у меня в игноре.

А всем другим, простой вопрос. Благо сюда и из России заходят.

Как жилось в России в 90-ие? Просто и ясно.

ПРОСТОЙ ВОПРОС?!ОЧЕНЬ ХОРОШО жилось!!! даже когда 4-6 часов стоял в очереди за колбасой это было РАЕМ ПО ОТНОШЕНИЮ К АРМЕНИИ!!!!и просьба -Artgeo не обижай ВИШАПА!и ВИШАП не обижай АРТГЕО! :kissing:
Վիշապակահ ջան հիմնական պատճառը,որ չեն ուզում Հայաստանում ապրել,ովքեր որ ֆինանսապես կայացած են և կարող են վերադառնալ Հայաստան

1.Դա որ Հայաստանում օրենքները արհամարված են,հենց իշխանությունների կողմից և մարդիկ ապագայի հանդեպ ոչ մի երաշխիք չունեն:

2.Կաշառակերությունը,որ վխտում է ամենուրեք,լինի դա կրթական համակարգ,առողջապահության համակարգ ,ամենուր::

3.Այն տգիտությունը որ տիրում է Հայաստանում,թքաց ունեն մտավորականության վրա,այսօր մշակույթային կյանքում հիմնականում առաջնային դիրքը պատկանում է լկտի և անգրագետ շոու աստղերին:

4.Ովքեր են այսօր մեր դեպուտատները,հիմնականում հանցագորց աշխարհի ներկայացուցիչներ կամ էլ ասենք գերեզմանոցի պահակ:

Որ ընկնեմ թվարկելով շատ-շատ կա,բայց ես մի հարց ընդհամենը կտամ,ինչ կլինի Հայաստանի վիճակը եթե այդ 1,5 միլլիոն արտագաղթած ժողովուրդը ետ վերադառնա Հայաստան,թե դա Սերժ Սարգիսյանին ձեռ չի տալիս և դրա համար էլ Ամերիկայում հպարտանում է,որ դրսի հայերը միլիարդներ ունեն(որ ուղարկեն ու դրանք էլ առանց ամաչելու պալատներ սարքեն,խաղատներում տանուլ տան,այդպես ասած ամեն մի լկտիություն անեն) և ոչ թե մտածեն ժողովրդի սոցիալական վիճակը բարելավեն,դեռ Հայաստանում ապրողների,էլ չեմ ասում նախապայմաններ ստեղծեն դրսի հայերին ետ վերադարձնելու նպատակով:

ew du mtacumes wor ajd amene kweracni l.t.p?

ew du mtacumes wor ajd amene kweracni l.t.p?

Ոչ թե կվերացնի,այլ ավելի կվատացնի:

Էլի նույնը,երբ Սերժին դեմ ես արտահայտվում,միանգամից մտածում են Լ.Տ.Պ.ի կողմից ես: :) ՈՉ!

Իհարկե Արմենիա ջան դու ճիշտ ես, բայց արի շատ չչափազանցնենք, այսօր Հայաստանում շատերն բիզնես ունեն և միջին բիզնեսմենը չունի այն խնդիրները ինչ ասենք կա հարևան երկրներում. Հայաստանում երբեք տարբեր բանդաներ խանութի տերերի ռեկետի չեն ենթարկել, ինչը միշտ եղել է Վրաստանում.

Իսկ եթե ես ունենամ այնքան գումար, որ պետք է զբաղվեմ խոշոր բիզնեսով, ապա տարբեր բիզնեսային և պաշտոնական հանդիպումների ժամանակ կարող եմ ներկա գտնվել և իմ ընկերության բաժանորդագրումը կամ այլ ընկերության սեփականաշնորհման հարցերը անմիջապես ճշտեմ նախարարի կամ նախարարության աշխատակիցների հետ խորհուրդակցելով.

Եվ արի շատ չսարսափենք, որ այսօր Հայաստանում պաշտոններ են ստանում երբեմնի աֆտարիտետները. Նրանք ունեն որոշակի չափով գումար, որը բավականաչափ շրջանառության մեջ չի դրվում. Նրանք տիրապետում են Հայաստանում տիրող մթնոլորտին և երկրի ներքին աշխարհի մասին ավելին գիտեն, քան գրքեր գրող մտավորականը. Սա է մեր այսօրվա իրականությունը. Ամեն տեղ էլ ուժեղներինն է իշխանությունը.

Նախ նա երբեք չի ասել, մենք չենք ցանկանում մեր հայրենակիցներին վերադարձնել, որովհետև առանձնատներ ենք կառուցում, այսպիսի հայտարարությունները սովորաբար շրջանառության մեջ է դնում չկայացած ընդիմությունը, որը անգամ պատրաստ է Արցախի հարցը շահարկել սեփական իղձերի համար.

Ես վստահ եմ, որ Սարգսյանն է նախագահ դառնալու և նրա հետ հույսեր եմ կապում. Նախ ուրիշ թեկնածու չկա, երկրորդ էլ ոչ ոք երկրի ներքաղաքական կյանքին նրա նման չի տիրապետում և այսքան տարիների եղածի մասին նա գիտի ավելին, քան ինչ որ մեկը, ինչը նաև նրա փորձ ունենալու մասին է խոսում. Սարգսյանը երկրի ներսում կատարվող անկարգությունների մասին գիտի ավել, քան ես և դու, մենակ այն, որ նա ցանկանում է բոլոր խոշոր բիզնեսմեններին դարձնի հարկատու, դա ամեն ինչ արժի, սա մի բան է, ինչը դեռ ոչ ոքի անկախ Հայաստանի պատմության ընթացկում չի հաջողվել.

Ой надо же, обиделся :D если бы ты знал, что тебе напишут, себя так вести бы не стал. :)

Вот мне даже очень интересно, себя уважающий человек, не знает как должн себя вести не знакомим человеком... :hm: но получилось так, что ты меня хоть и не знаешь, но протижения года очень хорошо изучил, и знаешь что я себя не цензурние вещи писать не позволю, ну вот и ошибся. :up:

Առմենիա ջան, էս մարդիկ մինչև վերջ են գնալու, քանի որ կորցնելու շատ բան ունեն։ Պատկերացնո՞ւմ ես, որ հանկարծ ուրիշ մարդ գա իշխանության որքան պղտոր ջրեր են դուրս գալու ջրի երես... Ցավալի է, բայց այն ինչ հիմա է տեղի ունենում Վրաստանում, շատ ավելի ծանր ու դժվար տեղի կունենա Հայաստանում, քանի որ Հայաստանում արմատները կրիմինալի ու տգիտության ավելի խորն են։ Այսօր Վրաստանում օրինական իշխանության դեմ են դուրս եկել կրիմինալները, թմրանյութ վաճառողները, հասարակության տարատեսակ կեղտն ու աղբը, որոնք ռուսաստանի հատուկ գործակալությունների օգնությամբ և սոցիալապաես առայժմ ծանր իրավիճակում գտնվող մարդկանց վրա հենվելով փորձում են իշխանափոխություն կատարել։ Եվ սա շատ կարևոր է Ռուսաստանի համար։ Քանի որ Վրաստանի բուռն զարգացումը նրանց վախեցրել է նրանով, որ գունավոր հեղափոխություններ կարող են տեղի ունենալ նախկին ԽՍՀՄ-ի այլ երկրներում։ Պարզ է, որ վախեցած են և Հայաստանի կրիմինալները։ Կրկնում եմ, Սերժը կանի ամենը, որ դառնա նախագահ, նա կորցնելու ու թաքցնելու շատ բան ունի, ինչպես նաև Քոչարյանը կանի ամեն ինչ, որ Սերժին դարձնի նախագահ։ Ընտրությունները ոչինչ չեն որոշում Հայաստանում։ Նրանքն անկասկած կեղծվելու են։ Ելքի տարբերակները շատ չեն...

Ես վստահ եմ, որ Սարգսյանն է նախագահ դառնալու և նրա հետ հույսեր եմ կապում. Նախ ուրիշ թեկնածու չկա, երկրորդ էլ ոչ ոք երկրի ներքաղաքական կյանքին նրա նման չի տիրապետում և այսքան տարիների եղածի մասին նա գիտի ավելին, քան ինչ որ մեկը, ինչը նաև նրա փորձ ունենալու մասին է խոսում. Սարգսյանը երկրի ներսում կատարվող անկարգությունների մասին գիտի ավել, քան ես և դու, մենակ այն, որ նա ցանկանում է բոլոր խոշոր բիզնեսմեններին դարձնի հարկատու, դա ամեն ինչ արժի, սա մի բան է, ինչը դեռ ոչ ոքի անկախ Հայաստանի պատմության ընթացկում չի հաջողվել.

Միայն դատարկ խոստումներ...,ինչպես կարող է հարկատու դարձնել ներկայիս օլիգարխներին,երբ նրանց օգնությամբ է դառնում պրեզիդենտ:

Քոչարյանին էլ պրեզիդենտ դարձրեցին ժամանակին,որ ընդհանրապես չեր համապատասխանում այդ պաշտոնին:Այնպես որ ասել,ուրիշ թեկնածու չկա,դա իրականության մոտ չէ:

Միայն դատարկ խոստումներ...,ինչպես կարող է հարկատու դարձնել ներկայիս օլիգարխներին,երբ նրանց օգնությամբ է դառնում պրեզիդենտ:

Նրանց օգնությամբ կնշանակի բավականին սերտ կապեր ունի ներկայիս հայկական բիզնես աշխարհի հետ և կարող է այդ կապը օգտագործելով նրանց բացատրելու, որ հարկերը վճարելու դեպքում, էլ ավելի կզարգանա Հայաստանը և համապատասխանաբար էլ ավելի արագ կծախկի իրենց բիզնեսը. Վերջ ի վերջո բիզնեսմենն էլ է հայ և հետաքրքրված է իր երկրի բարգավաճումով. Չնայած նրանց օգնությամբ չի, որ Սարգսյանը պետք է նախագահ դառնա.

Քոչարյանին էլ պրեզիդենտ դարձրեցին ժամանակին,որ ընդհանրապես չեր համապատասխանում այդ պաշտոնին:Այնպես որ ասել,ուրիշ թեկնածու չկա,դա իրականության մոտ չէ:

Քոչարյանին բերեց մեր կողմից շատ սիրելի ԼՏՊ-ն, այնպես որ եթե առաջինից դժգոհ ենք, ուրեմն բոլոր քննադատությունները երկրորդի հասցեին պետք է ուղղենք. Հիշենք, որ Քոչարյանը մինչև Հայաստանի նախագահ դառնալը, իրեն հրաշալի էր դրսևորել որպես Արցախի նախագահ, այնպես որ շատ էլ համապատասխան էր Հայաստանի նախագահի պաշտոնին, չէ որ Արցախը դա Հայաստանի փոքրիկ տեսակն է.

Հ.Գ.

Արմենիա ջան, գուցե և ես սխալվում եմ, բայց լավ եմ գիտակցում, որ Սարգսյանն է նախագահ դառնալու և ուրիշները շանսեր չունեն, դրա համար էլ որպես օպտիմիստ իմ հայրենիքի բարգավաճման հույսերը կապում եմ նրա հետ.

Es el em mec huyser kapum Serj Sarqsyani het, qani vor na ksharunaki Qocharyani gorc@ vor@ kayanum e stabil tntesakan achi pahpanman vra. 5 tari araj erb xosum ein erknish tntesakan achi masin, bolor@ anlurj ein @ndunum, bayc ari u tes 2008 tvakani byujen kazmelu e 2.5 milliard $, mi guce +3 milliard $ hashvi arnelov drami arjeqavorum@. Sarqsyani xoskerov hetaga 5 tarinerum, erkri tntesakan ach@ pahpanvelu e tarekan 10%ic barcr. Da nshanakum e vor 5 taruc heto menq kunenanq +7 milliardanoc byuje. Ev henc ayd vaxt bolor xavi qaxaqaciner@ kzgan irenc vra socialakan barelavman ardyunq@.

Edited by Lazar

նոր կարդում էի ՍՍ-ի ելույթը.... սա արդեն ինձ հիշեցնում է Օրվելի "Անասնաֆերման", երբ հեղափոխական խոզերը սկսում են հարստանալ մյուս անասունների հաշվին ու բնականաբար մոռանում են բոլոր իրենց նախկին լոզունգները...

հիմա մենք նույն վիճակում ենք. տեսեք թե ինչ է ասում ՍՍ-ը Արցախի մասին

Как вы помните, наша позиция в вопросе урегулирования нагорно-карабахской проблемы базируется на следующих принципах: право народа Нагорного Арцах(карабах)а на самоопределение должно быть признано со стороны международной общественности и созданы условия для его исполнения, Армения и Нагорный Арцах(карабах) должны иметь общую границу, должна быть обеспечена безопасность границ и безопасность народа Нагорно-Арцах(карабах)ской Республики.

սա խեղկատակություն է, նման բան չի եղել։ 1998-ից ի վեր մեր առաջին սկզբունքը եղել է ոչ թե ԼՂՀ-ի ինքնորոշման իրավունքի ճանաչումը, հետո էլ դրանց դրսևորումների համար պայմանների ստեղծումը այլ մեր պահանջը միշտ եղել է ԼՂՀ-ի և Բաքվի միջև ուղղահայաց կապի բացակայություն... էս նոր պահանջը մոգոնեցին, որովհետև հիմա քննարկվում է ռեֆերենդումի հարցը, որի ադյունքում ԼՂՀ-ը կարող է անցնել Ադրբեջանին.... հիմա սրբագրում են իրենց խայտառակությունը, ու մեզ պարտադրում են մտածել, որ մենք միշտ էլ դա ենք ուզել։ Դեռ ասում են "ինչպես հիշում եք"... իսկական "Անասնաֆերմա"

Слишком легко вы поддаетесь на мелкие провакации всяких бульварных газет.

Единственный способ отстоять свои слова - подать в суд на газету. Так и делают серъезные политики. Если они доказывают свою правоту, газета обязана принести извинения (плюс штраф, если истец настаивает). Все остальное - оправдательное блеяние. Столько на своем веку встречал...

«Я всегда этого говорил, а если этого фактора нет, то почему уничтожаются наши памятники культуры, почему за принадлежность к армянской нации сжигают на кострах, причем не только в начале, но и конце прошлого века.

Несомненно, если кто заявляет, что здесь нет религиозного фактора, то это его задача», - сказал С.Саркисян.

Завтра он и от этих слов открещиваться будет, ибо очередная чушь. Армян "сжигали на кострах" не потому, что они христиане, а потому что они армяне (ведь не сжигали же русcких, евреев, удин). По той же причине уничтожаются наши памятники. Или переиначиваются в албанские (тоже христианские, между прочим, но главное для азер-цев - не армянские).

Не видеть разницу между этническим фактором и фактором религиозным может лишь очень недалекий человек.

Edited by Ессентуки