I Was Told I Could Introduce Myself Here :)

Well, I made a post on here about myself, but 'ere goes nothing!

My name, as my username says, is Flora Korkis. I am the president of a nation-to-nation and local violence awareness group called Aftermath. I'm a 17-year-old highschool student of Armenian/Arabic background, and yes, a bit Turkish. It's an odd combo :lol:

Hmmm..... my interests are (man this is going to sound like some dating service shit right here :lol: ) political science, parapsychology, fashion, history of all sorts; North American (especially Native), African, Asian (mainly Middle Eastern), and Eastern European; religion, biology, evolutionary sciences, music; listening to it, studying it, creating it; MMA (mixed martial arts - I love Karo Parisyan :inlove: ), Karo Parisyan, Karo Parisyan, and did I say Karo Parisyan? :lol:

Haha, so... you basically got the idea of what I'm into on a daily basis.

Oh yea, and I'm going to eventually learn Armenian so I can speak to my relatives. :cool: Right now, English and Arabic are occupying me.

Salam,

Flora

Edited by Flora Korkis
Hi!

Very glad to see you at our site!

And where are you?

In Canada, but in a really crappy part. DO NOT go to Southern Ontario! :lol:

• 5 months later...

Welcome!i joined not long ago to learn armenian to get to know my ancestory as i am half Armenian!people here are so helpfull and ive already learned alot!you won't find a better forum =)

• 4 weeks later...