Learning Armenian

firstly 'barev' i am new to this forum =)

i live in england and my father is of armenian descent although he was born here and speaks no armenian.

im really interested in learning the language and ive got phrases and stuff online

but nothing is quite equivelent to having a friend on MSN who can help you

im a nice friendly guy

in return i can teach you German or norwegian, or if you like help you improve your english =)

if anyone is interested please reply below

For the beginning welcome to our forum Atam! It is very good, that you have decided to learn Armenian. I speak Armenian and always ready to help you. Know, I speak English not in perfection, therefore would like to communicate with the English-speaking person. I shall be glad with you to get acquainted :)

Edited by Ghazaryan
For the beginning welcome to our forum Atam! It is very good, that you have decided to learn Armenian. I speak Armenian and always ready to help you. Know, I speak English not in perfection, therefore would like to communicate with the English-speaking person. I shall be glad with you to get acquainted :)

thankyou for your kind welcoming =D

my msn adress is [email protected]

Why don't you comminacate here, in the forum, instead of msn? Others may join you here.

Atam, :welcome: My English is not enough to communicate freely, but I can explain much of armenian difficulties, not of the history of Armenian, but of the real functionning of our language. If you agree not to pay attention to my bad English, I'm also ready to help you.

Atam, :welcome: My English is not enough to communicate freely, but I can explain much of armenian difficulties, not of the history of Armenian, but of the real functionning of our language. If you agree not to pay attention to my bad English, I'm also ready to help you.

Thankyou! i would like all the help i can get!

i dont't mind using the forum i just dont want people to become annoyed with me for constantly asking questions =P

i prefer MSN because i can have long conversations everyday if possible.

im good learner of langauges =D