Barev! Привет!

I'm Iván from Spain. I'm 17 years old and I'm very interested in Armenian culture, especially in the Armenian language. Well, I'm interested in any kind of language and culture. My first contact with Armenians was though a friend of mine who was from Erevan and used to live here in Spain. He left Spain and went back to Armenia some months ago.

When he lived here I didn't ask a lot of stuff about Armenia, and neither about Armenian language. But now I got interested. We use to write letters and e-mails now (and he sends me CDs from there). I'm addicted to two songs from Armenia: Xostumner (Syuzi) and Ore yev nerkan (Sofi) :lol:

I'm studying Russian as well (my own way) because I love the language and Russian culture, which I find so exciting. So if you are a Russian speaker and, especially, an Armenian native speaker from Armenia do not hesitate to contact me (it would be perfect to have an Armenian friend who speaks Russian as well)

I hope I would discover a lot about that beautiful but unknown place in the world called Armenia. If you need any kind of help with Spanish do not hesitate to contact me as well. I can teach you some Spanish though MSN or maybe we can become friends having a chat about our countries.

Thanks for reading :)

Un saludo desde España

Barev! Привет!

I'm Iván from Spain. I'm 17 years old and I'm very interested in Armenian culture, especially in the Armenian language. Well, I'm interested in any kind of language and culture. My first contact with Armenians was though a friend of mine who was from Erevan and used to live here in Spain. He left Spain and went back to Armenia some months ago.

When he lived here I didn't ask a lot of stuff about Armenia, and neither about Armenian language. But now I got interested. We use to write letters and e-mails now (and he sends me CDs from there). I'm addicted to two songs from Armenia: Xostumner (Syuzi) and Ore yev nerkan (Sofi) :lol:

I'm studying Russian as well (my own way) because I love the language and Russian culture, which I find so exciting. So if you are a Russian speaker and, especially, an Armenian native speaker from Armenia do not hesitate to contact me (it would be perfect to have an Armenian friend who speaks Russian as well)

I hope I would discover a lot about that beautiful but unknown place in the world called Armenia. If you need any kind of help with Spanish do not hesitate to contact me as well. I can teach you some Spanish though MSN or maybe we can become friends having a chat about our countries.

Thanks for reading :)

Un saludo desde España

Hey ke paso Spanishguy, greetings! i can speak from my personal experience i think the best way to learn about Armenia and armenian its to pay a visit there for at least a mouth , of course if such as a thing is possible for you if not then usual sours for discoveries - Internet in general and this site patriotically, like in subforum called language they having an armenian courses, for non speakers, try that, i heard lots of positive reverences

all right man take care!

Edited by simple
Thanks for your welcoming! :)

Well, I can't go to Armenia now but perhaps in some years I can travel and visit my friend there. What places there do you recommend me to visit?

http://www.worldtravelguide.net/country/17...ia/Armenia.html always welcome, here is some brief but accurate suggestions on where to go and what to see,i mean there is plenty more beyond that i just currently don't have much time to post more links

try to google some of places for images top have some idea what they look like