Ширятся братские связи между

888u.jpg

"This border, which had separated our nations for 70 years, turned into a bridge of friendship where our peoples could embrace after Georgia gained its independence. This virtual portal should not remain a gate of formality; our people should easily pass through this border. We should quickly eradicate all bureaucratic obstacles to this," the prime minister said.

"We will continue standing by Georgia's side. I should clearly express this: We are two countries connected to each other through family ties. These ties most certainly contribute to all sorts of relationships between us in political, military, economic, commercial and cultural terms. I see and believe that these will intensify in the period ahead," he continued.

Saakashvili said Turkey is Georgia's key trade partner and that trade turnover between the two countries should reach $5 billion soon.

Frequently referring to Erdoğan as "my dear brother," Saakashvili recalled that he had visited the Sarp border gate five years ago with the Turkish prime minister. "We saw the difficulties of the traders here with my dear brother Erdoğan, and decided that there should be no artificial borders. Artificial borders and obstructions are unnecessary.

My dear brother told me: 'Visas will be eradicated and a free trade zone agreement will be signed.' Now this has been signed. Now this has happened. A large number of goods circulate with no bureaucratic obstacles. Simplifying formalities and making trade possible with a single process is being done only between France and Switzerland. After today's opening, it will also work between Georgia and Turkey," he stated.

остальное тут

• 2 weeks later...
888u.jpg

"This border, which had separated our nations for 70 years, turned into a bridge of friendship where our peoples could embrace after Georgia gained its independence. This virtual portal should not remain a gate of formality; our people should easily pass through this border. We should quickly eradicate all bureaucratic obstacles to this," the prime minister said.

"We will continue standing by Georgia's side. I should clearly express this: We are two countries connected to each other through family ties. These ties most certainly contribute to all sorts of relationships between us in political, military, economic, commercial and cultural terms. I see and believe that these will intensify in the period ahead," he continued.

Saakashvili said Turkey is Georgia's key trade partner and that trade turnover between the two countries should reach $5 billion soon.

Frequently referring to Erdoğan as "my dear brother," Saakashvili recalled that he had visited the Sarp border gate five years ago with the Turkish prime minister. "We saw the difficulties of the traders here with my dear brother Erdoğan, and decided that there should be no artificial borders. Artificial borders and obstructions are unnecessary.

My dear brother told me: 'Visas will be eradicated and a free trade zone agreement will be signed.' Now this has been signed. Now this has happened. A large number of goods circulate with no bureaucratic obstacles. Simplifying formalities and making trade possible with a single process is being done only between France and Switzerland. After today's opening, it will also work between Georgia and Turkey," he stated.

остальное тут

Сообщение #1321

Сообщение #1322

Сообщение #1325