Эрдоган похвалил евреев

Erdoğan praises Jewish knack for business

In his initiation speech for the academic school year at Yıldız University, Prime Minister Erdoğan praised the Jewish people's aptitude for business.

“If you look closely, the Jews have made serious inventions, and continue to receive annuities for them. They have been able to prosper anywhere they choose to settle,” he said.

Giving the opening speech for the 2009-2010 academic year at Yıldız Technical University, Erdoğan said: “The management of people, money and information is essential in achieving success. When I studied economy, there was no concept of finance management, there was only accounting. However, you cannot run a business on accounting only. Success comes from competent planning and management.”

The prime minister recalled an encounter with a Jewish businessman, Üzeyir Garih, who was murdered in controversial circumstances. Erdoğan said, “Garih told me, ‘We were victimized, but we worked hard and we decided that it takes two things to be successful. First, manage information and educate people, second, manage wealth!’”

The prime minister gave students examples of how Jews used their money and knowledge.

“During my time as mayor, I observed our Jewish citizens in Istanbul. Many of them were not property owners but instead rented in the best parts of town. Why? Because once he is a property owner that liquidity is gone. But if you make the money work for you, if you invest, then you can rent the best places,” Erdoğan said.

пях пях

Because once he is a property owner that liquidity is gone. But if you make the money work for you, if you invest, then you can rent the best places.

Дурилка ты алтайская, а не спец по недвижимости hammerheadjl0.gif