Help Needed To Translate This

Could someone pelase translate this in english please ?

Nune jan nkarners mench maneyi galis Nelly asatc nkarnero der chem gtnum, baytc gtelem mer kanikulneri nkarnero. Yes ampayman kgtnem en miyus nkarnero.

and this

An jan sax nkarnerd stacel em, najel enq u shat havanel enq. Iroq shat sirun es, shat lav es durs ekel,iroq fotogenik es, isk Venetiki masin

xosq chka-uxxaki du erjanik mard es, vor qez baxta vichakvel entex linel, hrashq texa, voncor draxt lini.et chanaparhordutyun@ amen inch arje.

Es shat urax em qez hamar, vor lav hangstacel eq.

enqan el shat eir uxarkel, iskakan mer uzacn er, mer computri mej du papka unes nkarneri, u qeznic inchqan nkar unenq, pahum enq, qcum enq dra mej, sranq el kqcenq.

Thankyou

Could someone pelase translate this in english please ?

Nune jan nkarners mench maneyi galis Nelly asatc nkarnero der chem gtnum, baytc gtelem mer kanikulneri nkarnero. Yes ampayman kgtnem en miyus nkarnero.

and this

An jan sax nkarnerd stacel em, najel enq u shat havanel enq. Iroq shat sirun es, shat lav es durs ekel,iroq fotogenik es, isk Venetiki masin

xosq chka-uxxaki du erjanik mard es, vor qez baxta vichakvel entex linel, hrashq texa, voncor draxt lini.et chanaparhordutyun@ amen inch arje.

Es shat urax em qez hamar, vor lav hangstacel eq.

enqan el shat eir uxarkel, iskakan mer uzacn er, mer computri mej du papka unes nkarneri, u qeznic inchqan nkar unenq, pahum enq, qcum enq dra mej, sranq el kqcenq.

Thankyou

Why do you want this translated? I don't think, this is addressed to you.

Why do you want this translated? I don't think, this is addressed to you.

Ամբողջովին համաձայն եմ Dinozavriki հետ: Կառաջարկեի ջնջել այս տեքստը, թարգմանությունից խուսափելու համար:

Ուրիշ բան՝ եթե խնդրեին թարգմանել հայերենից հայերեն :D

The sender want me to have a copy but doesn't know I don't speak armenian.

What's wrong with this email ? It looks like there is something really important.

Do I have to look for a not free online translator ?

Do I have to look for a not free online translator ?

It won’t work. The text is written in non-Armenian (Latin) alphabet, and in colloquial language; on-line automated translators can’t translate this.

What's wrong with this email ? It looks like there is something really important.

Evidently, it contains information which was not intended for you (otherwise it would be written in your language). Not surprisingly, many forum participants are reluctant to make it public.

Evidently, it contains information which was not intended for you (otherwise it would be written in your language). Not surprisingly, many forum participants are reluctant to make it public.

I can't believe it's a mistake otherwise it won't be sent to me as CCi (hidden copy) with previous messages attached and forwarded.

The message is by the way already public, the problem is not to make it public but to translate it in English (or French).

It won’t work. The text is written in non-Armenian (Latin) alphabet, and in colloquial language; on-line automated translators can’t translate this.

I suppose the only way will be to look for and pay a cheap translator to check if there really something important with this email.

Thank you

I can't believe it's a mistake otherwise it won't be sent to me as CCi (hidden copy) with previous messages attached and forwarded.

The message is by the way already public, the problem is not to make it public but to translate it in English (or French).

I suppose the only way will be to look for and pay a cheap translator to check if there really something important with this email.

Thank you

Why wouldn't you write back to the sender and ask?

OR, I think one of the admins of this forum would translate it for you for FREE, if you forward the complete mail (with the address of sender) to his box.