Hi there,

This is Mahdi, a very very new guy to Hayastan! I'm an Iranian who working as a computer programmer, and will leave Iran completely in next weeks. I'll stay in your country at least three months, and maybe more.

While Iran is really close to Armenia, unfortunately I don't know many things about your country and Armenian culture. But I do hope to find you as friends, and maybe to help me learn more about Armenian history, culture, and language.

During last weeks, I start learning both Armenian and Russian alphabets. That's not easy! For Armenian, unfortunately there aren't many resources on the net. So, I think I need your help to improve my Armenian skills.

As I can't read posts 'cause they are written almost in Armenian or Russian, so I don't know am I allowed to send English posts or not. If there is no problem with English posts, I'll send my first important questions before start travelling to Hayastan, very soon.

Nice to meet you guys,

All the best,

Mahdi

Hello, Mahdi!

It’s very nice to see you here. :welcome:

I don’t think we presently have an Iranian participant here, besides you. I hope you enjoy your participation in this forum.

Regarding studying Armenian language: we have a professional in Armenian language –Аида Суреновна, who (and others) can be very helpful in this area. You may address your questions to her (or others) in this topic: http://forum.hayastan.com/index.php?showforum=100 ("Learn Armenian"). I'm sure you'll find all necessary assistance there.

Kars,

Nice to meet you too! Of course it's great to having more friends! :)

Also thank you so much for your helps and recommendations. Honestly, I have too many questions to ask! But, there is no great rush to finding all answers now! I'll be in Hayastan very soon, and I prefer to surprise myself! :D

Thank you again Kars! :)

Hello, Mahdi!

It’s very nice to see you here. :welcome:

I don’t think we presently have an Iranian participant here, besides you. I hope you enjoy your participation in this forum.

Regarding studying Armenian language: we have a professional in Armenian language –Аида Суреновна, who (and others) can be very helpful in this area. You may address your questions to her (or others) in this topic: http://forum.hayastan.com/index.php?showforum=100 ("Learn Armenian"). I'm sure you'll find all necessary assistance there.

Kars dzhan, im masin el iren mi erku lav ban asa eli ))

Hello Mahdi,

Welcome to our forum, undoubtedly the best spot for interaction with Armenians on the world wide web.

I’m confident that the vast archives of this rich information source and its knowledgeable, helpful members can provide many answers to your queries.

Enjoy your stay!

Kars,

No, I'm so sorry! I know Turkish-Azari but a little. I can understand just some simple sentences. my mother knows a bit but unfortunately I don't know.

I add another post to the travelers club section, but nobody answered me. could you please check my text? maybe I wrote some thing wrong to make others unhappy.

the title is: Some Basic Questions

and the URL is: http://forum.hayastan.com/index.php?showtopic=42673

thank you so much,

Mahdi

No, I'm so sorry! I know Turkish-Azari but a little. I can understand just some simple sentences. my mother knows a bit but unfortunately I don't know.

Well, evidently, you know Iranian Turkic (the so-called "Azerbaijani" language) much better than an average Persian. At least you were able to understand the question! :up:

the title is: Some Basic Questions

and the URL is: http://forum.hayastan.com/index.php?showtopic=42673

I hope someone residing in Armenia can answer these questions. I'm not there.

Thank you Kars! :D ... I'm currently learning Armenian and Russian language. the next one could be Turkic! :D ... you know, there are too many persons who knows Turkic in Iran, but I never tried before to learn from them and it seems it's a bit late to start now! :D

Also thank you for checking out my latest post. I hope some body give me some information. :)