First state in USA that passed the gay marriage

Za ili protiv?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Za ili protiv?

• ZA
    • Protiv

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

marriage is for ONLY men and women. The main meaning of marriage is to bring children to the world. No gay couple can have children.

But still state of Massachusetts USA, is the first state that passed the law to "them" become married legally. This is very BAD.

What do you think?

marriage = MEN + WOMEN

Edited by Ba vor asum em

Ba vor asum em, I still miss some points in your post, although I got the overall meaning. What did you mean by MIRAGE? Is it marriage? And what did state of Massachusetts STEAL?

If you are really talking about gay marriage, as far as I know, state of Vermont was the first to accept it legally a couple of years ago. So Massachusetts is not the first.

Ba vor asum em, I still miss some points in your post, although I got the overall meaning. What did you mean by MIRAGE? Is it marriage? And what did state of Massachusetts STEAL?

If you are really talking about gay marriage, as far as I know, state of Vermont was the first to accept it legally a couple of years ago. So Massachusetts is not the first.

I heard it in news.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

marriage is for ONLY men and women. The main meaning of marriage is to bring children to the world. No gay couple can have children.

But still state of Massachusetts USA, is the first state that passed the law to "them" become married legally. This is very BAD.

What do you think?

marriage = MEN + WOMEN

It’s ok, Canada has already passed that law, revoked it later, than is trying to pass it again. I mean if they want to get married, it costs not more than $600 to go to Amsterdam, and get married over there. I mean I know it’s odd, but they already live together, they can adopt kids, and trust me they have the right to exchange their vows in church, because most of the priests in the US are gay :( , so all they need are benefits. I am not for it, but they’ve got so many privileges already, it’s hard to stop them now. :( :( :( :( :( :( :angry: :angry: :huh:

Leviticus

18:22 You must not have sexual intercourse with a male as one has sexual intercourse with a woman; it is a detestable act.

20:13 If a man has sexual intercourse with a male as one has sexual intercourse with a woman, the two of them have committed an abomination. They must be put to death; their blood guilt is on themselves.

"The assembly-line nuptials began with longtime lesbian activists Phyllis Lyon, 79, and Del Martin, 83, who were hurriedly issued a married license and were wedded just before noon by City Assessor Mabel Teng in a closed-door civil ceremony at City Hall. The two have been a couple for 51 years."

http://story.news.yahoo.com/fc?cid=34&tmpl...ys_and_Lesbians

Ешё говорят почему некоторие любят собак больше чем людей.

Edited by TS133T