Про Грузию и грузин.

Повторять надо? Нет? Тогда вперед. И без эмоций.

У огня сидели две старухи, множество детей и один худощавый грузин, все в лохмотьях.

-Жалкие люди!!!- сказал я штабс-капитану, указывая на грязных хозяев.

- Преглупый народ!- отвечал он - Поверите ли? Ничего не умеют, не способны ни к какому образованию! Уж по крайней мере наши кабардинцы или чеченцы, хотя разбойники, голыши, зато отчаянные башки, а у этих и к оружию никакой охоты нет; порядочного кинжала ни на одном не увидишь. Уж подлинно осетины.М.Ю.Лермонтов "Герой нашего времени". (Енв книжки читай, там и ссылки и про "лужу" многое узнаешь).

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"А еще такой воровской христианский народец проживает в горах Кавказа. Это грузины. Здесь паства продает своего пастыря; пастырь - паству, мужья - своих дочерей и жен, государь своих подданых." Йоганн Готфрид Гердер философ-культуролог 18-19 в.в.

Раненный грузин хуже любого турка.Поговорка.

Bednii mamikon,xorosho poishi i ne luchshe viskazivania naidesh

naschot armian.no eto ne znachit cto armiane ili gruzini propavshi narod.

Mne stidno za tebia,i bolno za armeniu esli takix kak ti mnogo.

P.S. esli xoches videt istinuiu istoriu , mogu dat polezni sovet po PM.

Tufta eto dlja tvoevo sotechestvennika СИМОН.

Tebe bilo stidna za nevo?

Ili te ne videl? :hm:

Кандид, а почему Вы так про Лермонтова высказываетесь? Прекрасный поэь и прозаик, "Герой.." - блестящее произведение. Текст не авторский, а героя. Корелляцию с реальностью несомненно имеет. Говорить между собой на темы нас интересующие нас, мы имеем право, в чем собственно дело?

Келтик - грузины не сумасшедшие (я надеюсь). Это с психически больными нельзя разговаривать о них, ибо они не способны понять. Обсуждать же с взрослыми здоровыми людьми что угодно, можно и даже нужно. Если они взрослые конечно.

Если же Вы считатете их совсем за идиотов, то другое дело конечно :)

Privetstvuyu vsex,

Menya udevlyaet lish odno chto vy rebyata (kasaetsa armyan) tak bystro mojete popast' na udochku otvechaya odnamu cheloveku (imeetsa vidu Simon), kotoryi ne ochen otlichilsya taktom kasatelno dannoi temy i doljen skazat' chto ya ne ponimayu ego motivacii razvivat' tut konflikt. Odno delo Simon, no a drugoe delo vashy vyskazyvanya.

Pojaluista budte bolee korektnymi kogda otvechaete odnamu cheloveku, to kak on dumaet ne daet nekomu pravo obabashat' na vsex gruzin, i sledovatelno otvehcat' v toi manere kotoraya mojet okazatsa oskarbitelnym dlya tselogo naroda.

Esli byt' koroche, postaraites' ne popadatsa na provokatsii!

Simon!

Popytayus' dat' vam drujeskii sovet! Esli u vas imeetsa svoi lichnye i konkretnye problemy s armyanami priderjite ix pri sebe i pererstante "kusatsa" kogda etogo ne nado i ne stoit delat'! Po drugomu, vashy metody i tematika so storony nosyat provokatsionnyi xarakter! Sledovatelno, etim vy stavte pod udar reputatsiyu moego naroda!

1) - On some famous georgians

www.famousgeorgians.cjb.com

2) - just some notes on bravery and beauty:

Examples are abundant: a Greek writer Plutarch provides a story of a principal struggle of East-Georgian Iberian tribes with Roman military leader Pompey: “Pompey…then began a new campaign against Iberians. In their number they exceeded Albans. Neither did they lag behind in bravery, not shunning any comparison… Never had the Iberians been obedient either to Mideans, nor had they ever succumbed to Persians and when the time came of the Macedonian’s rule, again they succeeded in escaping the resented subjectivity to the prevailing force.”(4, p.330);

To the top

To Strabo (I c. B.C. - I c. A.D.) belong the writings about Svans: “Among the tribes that concentrate in Dioskuria, are Phtheirofags… with Svans nearby, who … are apparently the best in courage and force; they possess almost anything - including the peaks of the Caucasus over the Dioskuria city. They have their Chief Justice and 300-member Men Council, when in need – the army of 200 000 soldiers is duly available – the proof of the whole nation’s alert spirit and attitude…”(3, pp. 125-126).

Agathia Scholastic, the VI century Byzantine historian, described Lazis – the people who considered themselves the heirs of Kolkhis - the following way: “The strong and brave tribe of Lazis ruled other strong and brave tribes. Among the tribes that are subjected to the rules of other tribes, I cannot even name any other folk that could be compared to them with their richness, generosity, the number of subjects, vastness of territory and productivity, and also – with the perfection of their nature and their quality of animation” (5, pp. 50-51).

In his letter addressed to Roman Pope Gregor IX in 1232, the Patriarch of Constantinople, German II (1222-1240), included Iberians (Hyberi) and Lazis (Lazi) among the most “numerous, considerable and powerful nations” – along with Russians, Gotts, Khazars and Alans (6, p.89).

The records of Bernhard von Breidenbach, a German traveller of the XV century, inform: “There is also another nation, living to the East of Jerusalem, and their domain embraces a territory up to the mountains, known as the Caspios. They present a warlike and powerful nation, possessing a numerous knighthood and army. Likewise seems their drive to conquer the territories of the world. Therefore, their bordering Saracens and Persians, Assyrians and Mideans, their neighbours – fear them immensely. Although infidels surround that nation, they have no fear. On the contrary, others are afraid of them and rarely dare to offend them. They are called the Georgians – according to the name of the Holy Knight – St.George, whom particularly they consider to be their special patron, protector and leader, and they worship him with great reverence and fervor, especially before going to fight on a battlefield. Their representatives stay in Jerusalem. They possess there a number of sacred places, and foremost among them – the Calvary hill and a cave in the rock, crowned with a cross in those times. That was the cross, Christ was crucified and died on. At that very place in the cave they also have an altar, locked and guarded by a Georgian who stays inside keeping his watch. They also have at their disposal the Church of Saint Angels… Frequently, these people leave their country to visit Jerusalem and find a haven in the Holy City. It is significant that they enter and leave the city with their banners raised high above them, and neither are they subjected to taxation while coming or going. (7, pp. 77-79)

“Georgians are good-looking and slender” – noted Josephat Barbaro, a XV century Italian traveller (9, p. 58).

Another Italian – Don Giuseppe Giudice from Milan, described Georgian women and the whole country as “…extremely beautiful. One does need a greater amount of reserve than somewhere else in the world, not to succumb to temptation” (17, p. 117).

To the top

The XVII century French author, Jean Chardin, informs the readers: “It can be said, that Georgians belong to the best breed of nations in the East, maybe in the whole world. I have never met any single person of an ungainly appearance, whether a man or a woman; the faces I saw looked rather angelic. Most of the women are endowed with perfect charm, one can hardly meet anywhere else. I don’t think it is possible to have a glimpse of them and not fall in love immediately. It is hardly possible to draw a female face or a body better than that of a Georgian woman; they are tall, slender, with amazingly lithe and graceful waist… The Georgians are polite and humane, and at the same time, very reliable and reserved (13, p. 297).

In his letter addressed to Nadir-Shah, another French author writes: “These people appear to be the best in the whole world, men are tall, able-bodied, good-looking and strong… As for women, they have been widely acclaimed in Asia as the most beautiful since ancient times.

A German archaeologist, Johan Winkelman (1717-1768) displays even greater favour with Georgians: “There does exist a nation at some place in the world, famed for the good looks of its people and for that reason, beauty is not considered a merit. This is what all travellers say about Georgians… The azure-blue sky provokes the generation and development of fine and slender people, whose image fully corresponds to their inbred ethics and morale. This opinion is fully supported by Georgia - the country of fine-looking people, and thanks to that sky, brilliant and cloudless – is that fertility” (10, p. 26).

The same should be said about Friedrich Bodenstadt (1819-1892), who believes that “…The Georgians belong to the most beautiful nations in the world. Everywhere, at any place, there can be seen tall men and slender women with noble faces, attractive features and large beautiful eyes. There are greater chances of meeting that type of eyes there than among any other nations of the region – with the exception of Circassians, Armenians and Greeks. Yet, the search of the beauty of the highest rank, when the eyes reflect the perfection of one’s heart, mind and spirit, seems useless and to no avail. To come across that epitome of beauty is possible only among the nations of high cultural level… Unlike the enterprising, quick and sly Armenians, The Georgians are born with an inbred quality of mental laziness; their life-style is that of carelessness and light-heartedness; they hardly give any consideration to worldly goods, which means, they are not inclined to accumulate material things and property… But, on the other hand, Georgians are considered to be among the bravest and the most honest nations in the world; like all other Caucasian nations, they are also hospitable and reliable, as reliable, as their sabers are, and as swift and flexible, as their stallions, courageous in warfare and kind and soft-hearted at their homes” (19, p. 123).

A warm attitude of Baron De Baille is felt in the lines dedicated to Georgians: “…a quality of wide-scope thinking, sometimes even a moment of genius vision is characteristic to that people… Not only beauty seems eternal in that country, but also kindness, bravery, honesty, shining with noble hospitality from the heart of Georgians” (50).

The cited excerpts prove that “Over the succession of centuries, the generations of Georgians presented a somewhat permanent model of bravery, spirit of knighthood, and ethical and racial perfection. The fact is that the physical attractiveness and noble image of Georgians, unyieldingly delighted a great number of outsiders, including those well-known for their traditional discretion - North-European travellers, writers and scientists(72).

According to A.Leist’s note, “The best expert in the issue of races, William Ripley considered the Georgians an ideal race” (10, p. 81), whereas the French ethnographer of the XIX century, Ch. Gaubineaut admitted that “The type of the Georgians, inhabiting the Rioni valley in western Georgia, is the finest-looking in the world.” (55, p. 14).

To the top

Therefore, it is not surprising that the planned actions of any type of enemies, always put forward the cause of assimilation of the indigenous population, the matter of ethnic absorption of thousands of captive Georgians, aimed at improving and perfecting the racial type of the invaders (72). So, Zakharia Chichinadze’s observation seems justified: “The beauty of our breed was added to the reasons and causes of our weakness, since the dark-skinned Muslim Asians had always been greatly attracted to our people. Georgians were used as the means to perfect their heirs with the streak of our breed; Persia and Turkey of the XVII century were full of our sons and daughters, taken from their homeland. There was not a single family of some Pasha or Beck, without a couple of Georgian boys in their service. It hardly needs reminding that the harems of Shah in-shahs and Sultans had always been favouring Georgian girls and maidens…”(118, p. 59).

Another significant excerpt, included into the same study, is the record of Raphiel Nebieridze, the Pater of Georgian Catholics, living in Persia: “…I have seen Persians of Georgian origin in Isfahan, and heard them speaking Georgian. A mere glimpse of them is enough to be convinced of their difference from the Persians. Persians and their offspring have a darker skin and a darker complexion, apart from that, they are comparatively small in height – while the Georgian descendants look lighter in face and their general appearance is more attractive. And there is also a legend here, popularly known and acclaimed by old people – and even mentioned in a Persian book – that the main reason the Persian Shahs insisted on taking the Georgians to their country, was to improve the general looks of their own breed and people…” (118, p. 88).

That opinion of Raphiel Nebieridze is supported by the XVII century French author, Labrosse – known under the name of Pater Angelus, who writes about Georgians in his work – “Gazophylacium linguae Persarum”: “What made this nation famous, is their good looks – they are finely built. That particular issue… constituted the decisive point in bringing to Persia and Turkey the slaves of both sexes, youths and maidens equally; and to this particular circumstance owes the modern Persian population its attractive appearance; as for establishing some idea about their ancient and earlier looks and type, an ungainly image of ape-like fire-worshippers (giaours)” (120, p. 60).

Not less important is the observation of Immanuel Kant (1724-1804): “Every traveller from Europe, who has ever visited Circassia or Georgia, them acknowledge the charm and beauty of Circassian or Georgian maidens. Turks, Arabs and Persians definitely share that opinion, because they have always been consciously aiming at perfecting their nation with Georgian blood, and the race of Persians has succeeded in that” (10, p.27).

For the sake of objectivity, we must acknowledge that the Turks’ and Persians’ desire of ennobling their breed through Georgian blood was especially successful after the spread of the so-called “buying-up of captives”. This disgraceful activity reached an exceedingly terrifying scale and dimensions in western Georgia. According to Jean Chardin, only Megrelia’s annual supply of slaves to the slave-market in Constantinople reached 3000 people in the XVII century. Boys were usually sent to Janissaries or Mamelukes army, and girls - to harems.

The point of exceptionally high prices at the Turkish slave-markets is perfectly clear in the dialogue of G.Avalishvili, a Georgian traveller to Turkey, Egypt and Palestine in 1819-1820, and Selim-Baba, a Dervish from Constantinople; the latter had been mistakenly taken for a Georgian by G.Avalishvili. The Dervish’s answer was: “- Esteemed one! Your remark is true in this particular case, because my mother used to say about herself that she is a Georgian, and who knows the truth? The hapless ones, brought to the market in Constantinople, are sold there as Georgians, under Georgian names, although their origin is quite different, but when sold as Georgians, their sellers insist on a price much higher, than they could get revealing the real names and origin of the unlucky ones” (36, p. 166).

To the top

Napoleon was so well informed of a great number of Mamluks being of Georgian and generally, Caucasian origin, that in one of his manifestoes, he addressed the Egyptians in the following way: “Peoples of Egypt! …For a long time, a group of slaves, bought in Georgia, or some other place in Caucasia, abominably exploits your marvelous land, but the God Almighty ordered to put an end to their rule…” (96, p. 12); later, he sent another provoking appeal to the Arab nobility: “I cannot make out, why is the Arab nation so obedient to the Turks… What is the reason of creating a situation, when the domineering force and power in Egypt and the whole Holy Arabic peninsula – belongs to newcomers from Caucasia… I am determined to revive Arabia and not a sole can intervene and stop me in my decision, because I have succeeded in the struggle against the most powerful force in the East and won the victory” (96, p.47).

It is the physical perfection of the Georgians that explains the fact, that the ethnonym “al-kurjma” or “gurjma” (in Arabic and Turkish means “Georgian”) underwent a semantic transformation in the Ottoman Empire and acquired a general concept of “fine-looking”. It is interesting, that Arabs in Iraq and Egypt call a good-looking child - “kurji” or “kurjia”. “Kurjiaya” (Kardjiye) is used in the meaning of a Georgian female and generally, of a beautiful woman (“une jolie femme”) – in a Syrian dialect of the Arabic language. “Gurjiya” also signifies a good-looking child in Turkish. This nuance must have been acquired by those words in the XVI-XVII centuries, when selling good-looking Georgian maidens and boys and girls was a routine practice on the slave-markets of the East, so their ethnic name was easily transformed into the synonyms of fine-looking children and females” (94, pp. 140-143). And it should not be excluded that an Ossetian term of “guirjin” (meaning a slender and well-built person) can be derivated from Ossetian ethnonym “guirdziag”, which correspondingly, signifies “Georgian”, and was duly noted by S.Janashia (126, p.51).

The phrase of Evlia Cheleb, an Ottoman geographer of the XVII century, which he used in volume II of his “Book of the travel”, cannot be accidental: when speaking of the origins of Georgian kings, he writes the following – “…in case the descendants of the Russian Tsar become extinct, they can pick up a Beck from Georgia and make him a king” (18, p.297).

This – a genuinely unique note – may decisively disclose an idea, considered expedient by the ruling circles of Russia, about the reality of the ripened idea of enthronement of a Georgian prince on the throne of their state (resp. to enforce the ruling Russian dynasty with Georgian blood); the probability of the implementation of that idea, conceived by the supreme authorities of the Russian state, proves the reality of the historical basis for the rumors about the Georgian origin of Tsar Peter the Great. The Caucasian type and appearance of Peter I, as well as the characteristic features and qualities of his personality, did provide a support for those rumors.

It seems, the last Russian Emperor, Nikolai II had a very high opinion of the Georgian race, who – when discussing the problem of introducing a new aspect of agriculture – cultivating tea plantations in Georgia, remarked: “As far as I am concerned, dealing with tea is inseparable from a colonial type of labour, and I am definitely against the extinction of such a fine race, that the Georgians represent”.

Fortunately, nothing succeeded in the degeneration and extinction of the Georgian “fine race” – neither a colonial labour, nor any other major or minor disaster. Today, the Georgians are still true to their extraordinary ethnical and historical reputation, and their appearance and looks correspond to the fairness of their homeland. In spite of endless succession of disasters, the Georgians still retain their traditional personal charm – and using the words of a German – Johan Gotfrid Herder (1744-1803), today again “… most beautiful are Georgian women, Georgian men are the bravest and the hearts of those fearless people are filled with an amazing spirit of Christianity”.

пару новых вактов про армян -

предатель спартака был армянским купцом

Из основоположников научного коммунизма Ф. Энгельса в труде "Происхождение семьи, частной собственности и государства", 1979 г., Политиздат, Москва, Избран. произведения К. Маркса, Ф. Энгельса, том 3, стр. 366 о том, что "...армянки являются первыми проститутками мира".

В книге "Организм женщины", выпущенной в свет в Санкт-Петербурге в 1830 — 1870 гг. в главе "Гостеприимная проституция" отмечается, что ..."у древних армян, как и у некоторых северных, индийских и африканских народов, существовал такой обычай, когда гость должен был переспать с женой, дочерью или хотя бы со служанкой, отказ воспринимался как оскорбление хозяина". Видимо, этот древний обычай пришелся по нраву армянам, и они практикуют его и по сей день.

В кавказской армии все, до последняго солдата, сознательно относятся к выполнению не только специально-военной, но и культурной задачи своей, в широком смысле этого слова. Так, например, политиканствующие армяне и армянская идея ненавистны на Кавказе всем порядочным людям, особенно же нашим воинам, но тем не менее во время землетрясения в Ахалкалаках, русские солдаты работали с самоотверженным воодушевлением над откапыванием и спасением армян, жертв этого стихийнаго бедствия. Когда явно вредныя русскому делу шайки армянскаго сброда переходят из Турции в Закавказье и встречныя войска не пропускают их, грозя начать стрельбу, то армяне выдвигают вперед женщин и детей, зная, что в таком случае русский христолюбивый воин курка не спустит.

итд итд итд итд

Я вижу, что провокатор Симон добился своей цели. Жаль, что некоторые поддались на его провокации.

Актад, ваша принадлежность к грузинскому народу у меня и раньше вызывала сомнения. Теперь эти сомнения окончательно подтвердились.

Edited by sergo
"А еще такой воровской христианский народец проживает в горах Кавказа. Это грузины. Здесь паства продает своего пастыря; пастырь - паству, мужья - своих дочерей и жен, государь своих подданых." Йоганн Готфрид Гердер философ-культуролог 18-19 в.в.

Раненный грузин хуже любого турка.Поговорка.

Мамикон, вы повторяете то, что уже было написано другими. Но одно дело если это адресовано одному конкретному провокатору, чтобы охладить его пыл, другое дело приводить эти оскорбительные (каким бы поэтом ни был Лермонтов) выпады в топике, относящемся ко всем грузинам. Вы просто поставили себя на один уровень с Симоном, и что вы этим доказали? О любом народе мира если поискать можно найти много весьма нелестных мнений, но стоит ли их цитировать? Мне неловко за вас. Я прошу убрать все цитаты, задевающие чьи то национальные чувства.

Норайр, вопрос не в том, какие грузины. Мне не хочется, чтобы мы общались, как нелюди какие-то... Если кто-то хочет что-то сказать - сначало доброе пусть скажет, ай мард, чтобы мы знали, что идет дружеский и человеческий разговор, потом пусть говорит, что хочет... А топик про грузин начинается и сразу грязь - как-то по-азерски это, не знаю...

карлос - дружочек, побудь на НАШЕМ форуме недельку другую - а потом говори. Сначала делай замечания Симону и им подобным. Они первые начали. Я в долгу не останусь. Пушкина Лермонтовым крою. :D

Думаю прочитав слова твоих соотечественников тебе тоже будет стыдно.

Картвеллофобией не страдаю, и к счастью в жизни встречающиеся мне грузины были повоспитанее.

По ПМ можешь делать что хочешь, а если хочешь могу послать тебе мой адрес и телефон. Я честен и стыдиться мне нечего. Самооборона - однако.

Mamikon,

Dlya chego ti razmestil etu xerniu sdes' ? Tebe xochetisa podlit' benzinu v armiano-gruzinskie otmoshenia ???? Mne chestno neponiatno...

Незнаю как ты а я на оскорбления отвечаю. А Лермонтов - не херня(пардон за мой французкий) это лишь напоминание некоторым зажравшимся компютерным хорькам арменофобам, что на любую их цитату из "Великих истин" можно ответить соответственной "истиной" про их племя.

Вот и все. Никокого бензина и пр. нефтепродуктов. :D

Privetstvuyu vsex,

Menya udevlyaet lish odno chto vy rebyata (kasaetsa armyan) tak bystro mojete popast' na udochku otvechaya odnamu cheloveku (imeetsa vidu Simon), kotoryi ne ochen otlichilsya taktom kasatelno dannoi temy i doljen skazat' chto ya ne ponimayu ego motivacii razvivat' tut konflikt. Odno delo Simon, no a drugoe delo vashy vyskazyvanya.

Pojaluista budte bolee korektnymi kogda otvechaete odnamu cheloveku, to kak on dumaet ne daet nekomu pravo obabashat' na vsex gruzin, i sledovatelno otvehcat' v toi manere kotoraya mojet okazatsa oskarbitelnym dlya tselogo naroda.

Esli byt' koroche, postaraites' ne popadatsa na provokatsii!

Дорогой iberieli как я сказал выше Симончик не является для меня отображением всего Г.Н. Я грузин очень люблю и уважаю. Но даже по правилам двора ; он начал - я ответил. Не ответил бы, был бы ***.

Он первый тронул весь АРМЯНСКИЙ НАРОД. Я лишь ставлю его на место.

Посему посоветую вести разяснительную работу среди своих соотечественников, а то сам понимаешь - мы люди южные, горячие.

Мамикон, вы повторяете то, что уже было написано другими. Мне неловко за вас. Я прошу убрать все цитаты, задевающие чьи то национальные чувства.

я себе эти слова не приписывал сударь.

мне важна честь моего народа. Кул гнал не в моем характере.

начните с тех, которые были размещены ранее, а надо бы сжечь миллионы экземпляров "Героя нашего времени".

Норайр, вопрос не в том, какие грузины. Мне не хочется, чтобы мы общались, как нелюди какие-то... Если кто-то хочет что-то сказать - сначало доброе пусть скажет, ай мард, чтобы мы знали, что идет дружеский и человеческий разговор, потом пусть говорит, что хочет... А топик про грузин начинается и сразу грязь - как-то по-азерски это, не знаю...

Дорогой Селтик, топик про армян Симон тоже решил открыть гадостью.

Некоторые думают что на это железную оксиому гения поэта нечего ответить.

А я вот ответил другим столь же железным. Так что паритет.

К тому же ка сказал Симон - "без обид", я не обиделся, а РАВНОЗНАЧНО ответил. против лома нет приема, если нет другого лома.

думаю ты меня понимаешь.

Думаю, тут требуются объяснения.

СИМОН открыл топик про армян, который содержал цитаты всяких не очень лицеприятных высказываний про армян. Я уверен, что он это делал не со зла, но это вызвало обиду армян, и в результате похоже начинаются взаимные оскорбления.

Не надо на пустом месте друг-друга грязью поливать!

Наши народы имеют давние и тесные связи, и, хотя и были тёмные страницы в истории наших отношений, мы живём в одном регионе, и жить там нам вместе.

Edited by Karmir

Мамикон, я тебя прекрасно понимаю, хорошо, что ты объяснил всё...

Этого Симона давно нужно было отправить в баню, он нормального ещё ничего не сказал за всё время...

я себе эти слова не приписывал сударь.

мне важна честь моего народа. Кул гнал не в моем характере.

начните с тех, которые были размещены ранее, а надо бы сжечь миллионы экземпляров "Героя нашего времени".

Я в свою очередь не приписывал вам намерения что то себе приписывать. Я имел ввиду, что провокатору УЖЕ был дан вполне адекватный и симметричный ответ, так что проблем с “кул гнал”, по моему, не было. А вот переадресовывать эти слова в адрес всех грузин было на мой взгляд излишне. Ставя хама на место, не стоит ставить себя на один с ним уровень.

• 2 weeks later...

а вообще, это могла быть интересная тема для разговора - сравнение армянской и грузинской культур, их стиля и особенностей национальных характеров, которые проявляются в кухне, в начертаниях алфавита, в любимых музыкальных жанрах, в домириующих в искусстве эмоциях и т.п. ведь с одной стороны, это народы разные по происхождению, а с другой стороны имеется общая платформа для сравнения - христианская религия (азербайджан, скажем, мусульманская религия переводит в совсем другое измерение). однако такой обмен мнениями потребовал бы доверия к доброжелательности собеседника...

вот например, грузинский алфавит (самый красивый и изящный, по моему, алфавит в мире) говорит об эстетском характере грузинского духа. буквы армянского же алфавита буд-то выдолблены на камне, будто в них уже отражается готовность преодолевать какие-то тяготы и стоически нести на себе груз невзгод...

Edited by horangi

Кстати, древний Грузинский церковный альфавит по очертаниям очень похож на Армянский, очередной повод думать что будто их создал Маштоц. Я сам ничегобы против того не имел, если кто-то доказал Месроповское пройсхождение Груз. Альфавита, хотя сам предпочитяю верить Картлис Цховреба и считать Царя Фарнаваза изобретателем письменности.

Что касается сравнения Груз. и Армяеских культур – очень хорошая идея. Можно сделать это в плане исскуства (Музыка, Архитектура, нац. костюм) Действительно, в исскустве виден дух народа и это лучший способ познать друг-друга (хотя это не должно пересасти в детские споры типа Эчмиадзин vs Светицховели)

Edited by Kartvel