Лондонские армяне

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen your picture(s). You wear too much make-up. Which is almost always a sign of despair in a woman. Feel free to calm down now. You are not on my list.

:lol:

First of all I do not wear too much makeup, and second I am still puzzled what sign is a man wearing a pink outfit and third, even in my wildest dreams I would not like to be in your list ;)

So do not jump into the conclusions about types of people by their appearance, hence they may do the same about yours.

And last but not the least, I think you are the one who needs no calm down, I was just replying to your post quoted below directed to me.

Чачанак, вот еще одна дура - или дурак - армянского происхождения. В подтверждение моих вышеприведенных слов. Представляете, мне - встречаться с таким чучелом из моей этнической группы и при этом делать вид, что я несказанно рад. Что может быть мучительнее?

You are hurt, are you not? I can hear you screaming from this side of the pond. Sorry I've probably lost the plot. In any event, the women meant to be loved, not understood. You are clearly not my type. Learn to live with this. ;)

Edited by Viraboff
You are hurt, are you not? I can hear you screaming from this side of the pond. Sorry I've probably lost the plot. In any event, the women meant to be loved, not understood. You are clearly not my type. Learn to live with this. ;)

Viraboff, don't flatter yourself.

I can't even begin to tell you how wrong you are. You have a tendency to make everything about yourself.

Don't twist my words. I have no desire to be your type. I only get hurt by people who I care about and as you can guess you are not one of them.

If you like to still think otherwise, be my guest, dream on.

Viraboff, don't flatter yourself.

I can't even begin to tell you how wrong you are. You have a tendency to make everything about yourself.

Don't twist my words. I have no desire to be your type. I only get hurt by people who I care about and as you can guess you are not one of them.

If you like to still think otherwise, be my guest, dream on.

Whatever. ;)

I'm of to lunch, you may continue without me.  :D

Чачанак, Вам удалось ни разу не заскулить и сохранить недвижной верхнюю губу на протяжении всей дуэли. Несмотря на мои достаточно болезненные удары. Браво. Это Вам - :flower: :flower: :flower:

Edited by Viraboff

Чачанак, вот еще одна дура - или дурак - армянского происхождения. В подтверждение моих вышеприведенных слов. Представляете, мне - встречаться с таким чучелом из моей этнической группы и при этом делать вид, что я несказанно рад. Что может быть мучительнее? :/

Kak vy menya obozbali mne do lampochki.Ato KTO VY YA OSTAVLYAYU NA SUD 9272 Forumchan!!!!

Armineke,не трогайте Вирабоффа, а постарайтесь понять и оценить его тексты. После наступит прозрение и Вы поймете, где он серьезен, а где флиртует или провоцирует собеседника на откровенный разговор. :yes: Вот мнение одного из 9272 с довольно большим стажем. :)

Armineke,

не трогайте Вирабоффа, а постарайтесь понять и оценить его тексты. После наступит прозрение и Вы поймете, где он серьезен, а где флиртует или провоцирует собеседника на откровенный разговор. :yes: Вот мнение одного из 9272 с довольно большим стажем. :)

Dorogoi SAS, :flower: Dzer cankali scenarum na karox er aveli mexm varver,kam humori tal/veracel/Es havata antarber chem nra naxord hamarya bolor postingnerin ev shat depqerum hamadzayn em nranc het ,bayc ays verchi gracy inc aperic hanec!/bayc te dzhahela xelqi kga/ :/ Es urax em vor duq pordzeciq mez hamerashxacnel ,baic dzez kxndrei ashxatel erku uxxutyamb/hashvi charnelov te ov e mezanic aveli shut forum mutq gorcel/Amen depqum duq idz hamar sht hetaqrqir ANDZ eq :flower: Ev9275 forumi masnakicnery evs/itarberutyun vomanc :/ /Ev shat shnorhakal em dzer bari michamtutyan hamar :yes: harganqnerov :flower:

Есть люди на которых не обижаются!!! . Они как Шоу мены или перфоменс, на них смотришь радуешся, задумываешся...

:up:

Edited by Fadei
Есть люди на которых не обижаются!!! Правда я читал что их називают дурачками, но не поимите прeвратно, я в хорошем смысле. Они как Шоу мены или перфоменс, на них смотришь радуешся, задумываешся...

Ya postarayus' priderzhivat'sya predlagaemogo vami pravil :/

Чачанак, Вам удалось ни разу не заскулить и сохранить недвижной верхнюю губу на протяжении всей дуэли. Несмотря на мои достаточно болезненные удары. Браво. Это Вам - :flower: :flower: :flower:

Viraboff, no need to dim your light, so I can shine, though I appreciate the effort. ;)

Есть люди на которых не обижаются!!! . Они как Шоу мены или перфоменс, на них смотришь радуешся, задумываешся...

Варфоломей, если Вы - посредственность, то не стоит из кожи вон лезть, чтобы писать еще хуже. Все равно будет видно, что Вы посредственность. От Ваших граффити у меня рябит в глазах. Привет семье и соседям. ;)