Please...Please... Read this important message...

eghbayr , nerir qo tshnaminerin , baytz neri voch boghoqakan modelov :)Ete menq nerenq sectant metodov yremn HAY azge kverdjana isk hrea sionistneri teghere k'shatanan :)Es inqs nerel em turk-azeri mardkantz , nerelytz aradj patjel nrantz ovqer im erkirnen pordzel pghtzel .Nerel nshanakyme amnesty isk da katarvyme miayn tyj krelytz heto :)Dy dataran tesel es vor arantz tyj taly hantzagortzin vorin brnel en hantzanq gortzelytz y azaten dahlitjitz aselov , gna vordeaks , qo meghqere qez nervatz en , sharynaki vochenchatznel et vochxar hayerin .Minchev 2015 tvakane kam Tyrqian k'tjanachi tzeghaspanytyune kam menq kvochenchatznenq boghoqakanytyune mer midjitz vor chparen tyrqakan myghami tak y chpnden vor petqa nerel .HAY TZEGHAPASHTNER MIATZEK ! :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Es hntrumem nerehutyun Yagobos ic. Es grumei ruseren vorov edev es chei kara itkane gerei voch hajren voch el angleren. Hetoel im asace verabervumer kez, Parabelum.Bujtc es tenumem vor mitk chka. Do shat agresives u metatcumes vor batci kezanic bolore sectanten u Iisusi hoskere nerehutyan masin kochumes "sectantneri model".Inchpes es haskaca du asumes vor do hristonjaes. Ba ko Tere ove? (Es nkati unem ko Astvace ove, um hoskeroves du aprum)

Ruzanna ,Chaskatza , inche mitq chka ?<> :) Irakanym es xaghagh em , baytz tvyal xaghaghytyan het xorhyrd chem ta xaghal y pordzel , dem karni mi patneshi vor kochvuma azgayin arjeqi geradasym .<> es arden asetzi , mi "sectantel" esem ev yzymem vor sectantner chlinen isk Hayqym mek hogevor marmin ishxi .<< Iisusi hoskere nerehutyan masin kochumes "sectantneri model".>>Ayo , anvanym em !Ete es petqa nerem baytz tshnamin sharynaki apakanel y pghtzel , trorel y trohel im erkire , yremn tvyal nerman metode sactantneri erevakayutyan ardyunqna , ev irakanym , es chem karogh katarel baritz byn imastov asvatz " ete adch eresit aptakym en..." <>Qristonea em tznyndov , mkertytyamb ,baytz voch aryunov !Im Tere , im Astvatzn y Arariche na e ov steghtzetz im azge ,indz ev im paperin, orhnetz erkire ev sharynaketz pahpanel ir steghtzatz hrashqe . Aprym em es voch Luteri , vochel Benni Hin shyllerneri xosqerov , es aprym em Hay Tzeghe steghtzogh Hogy shnchov , da chgrvatz xosqer en , bxym en amen HAY mardy srtym ev irakanytyan medj tzyutz talis vor milliardavor qristoneaneritz maqyr en ev apratz kyanqov ev andznakan xaghaghytyan bardzr vitjakov . Im Astvatze ayn Hogin er vor kar Hayki ev Tigrani medj , Avarayri y Sardarapati zinvori srtym .Amen ban vochenchytyune azgi shahi ardjev , aradj AZG ! isk Astvatz mez het !

Uremen du hristonja ches. Ov kochvuma kristonya lesuma Hristosi hoskere . Mer (im u ko) azge stehdcec Asvac - Hajr, Vorti, ev Surp Hoki. Ameninch inkna stehcel.Bujtc do inch astvaci masines hosum? Karcem ko astvaci anune "patriotizm", "hajasirutyun". Egehecinel uhagi mi masne Hajastani patmutyan.

Uremen du hristonja ches. Ov kochvuma kristonya lesuma Hristosi hoskere . Mer (im u ko) azge stehdcec Asvac - Hajr, Vorti, ev Surp Hoki. Ameninch inkna stehcel.Bujtc do inch astvaci masines hosum? Karcem ko astvaci anune "patriotizm", "hajasirutyun". Egehecinel uhagi mi masne Hajastani patmutyan.
im azge steghtzetz im azgi Astvatze .Es zarmanym em qez vra , ardeok dy chgites vor hreanere nyun Astdzo anyne talov steghtzel en , verakangnel irentz erkire , isk menq aghavaghvatz , otar , anhayt y antjananch astvatznerin enq pashtym y sharynakym bajanvel y taparel ashxari eresin . Da e ko kartziqov Erordytyan kamqe ?Karoghes indz qristonya chamarel , da qo andznakan kartziqne .Es lsym em im xachvatz azgi xosqere , nra tzankytyune ev voxbe , tzavern y kariqnere , yraxytyunn y txrytyune.

E laves anum, Parabelum. Es elem sirum im azge. Es elem lesum ev hoskere, ev urahutyune, ev thrutyune. Bujtc menk hosumenk Iisusi masin (havatki masin). Do inchov karas oknes ko johovurtin? Es karam jerm ahotem. Es gitem vor prgutjune Astcu meche. U es havatumem vor ahotke amena mec ujne. Mekel es karam patmem Isusi masin vorpes prktyun. Es karam oknem mekin vore karik une. Et bolore havatki harceren. MENK HOSUMENK HAVATKI MASIN. Es haskaca - ko astvace - haj gohovurtne. Do havatumes vor ka djohk u draht?

proshu oshibku blizhnego, no ne predatelstvo,proshu i vraga... NO toko togda, kogda on ob etom POPROSIT. no jesli vrag mechtaet ubit moje JA, ja budu stremitsja unichtozhit ego. I Da pomozhet NAM Bog ! p.s.: " jesli tebja udarili po pravoj sheke, podstav levuju, nirni pod lokot, i bokovim po pecheni ! " :cry: - eto konechno shutka, no mejushaja filosofskuju osnovu... zadumajtes nad nej...

Peace to you, dear Atos!I am happy that you are so interested in the existance of GOD that you always try to proove that He doesn't exist!As for forgiveness, it is not difficult to think that it is weakness! Dear Atos, I invite you to forgive (REALLY forgive = forgive untill the end even when others do NOT understand your forgiveness). After you have forgiven, then try to look if that was difficult or simple. And if you don't like to try that experience, I invite you to explain how much it is difficult to hate and to NOT forgive!Love always forgives, and LOVE is the strongest!But it is IMPOSSIBLE for a human to forgive like the LORD Jesus did untill he is BORN AGAIN, it means untill he repents and believes in Jesus Christ as LORD and SAVIOR!I invite all my friends on Hayastan.com to come to JESUS CHRIST, because HE SAVES. HE saved me ! I am a witness of His POWER! If you want to know more about Jesus, open: http://www.whoisjesus-really.com/index.htmThe Lord bless you, my friend Atos.Yaqubos†
Dear Yaq, I ll stat from the end, cause all the previous stages i have already passed!Haven't u ever felt the burning fire inside, i am sure u haveHavent u hated the things u had beloved first, havent u destroyed those things and people,haven;t u tried to justify smth. and see that thre is no justification , havent u thought that ypur way is forgiveness, but the power inside unanimously chosen the way of suffering and HATE, I think u undersyand that i am talking about the real; and GREAy HAte ad abput some miserabel feelings of miserable people. i can go on but i wont........:devil:

Dear brother, dear sister, Peace to you ! I am Yaqubos†. I love you, that’s why I am writing to you this message. This message is very important. I wish to ask you these questions. Read them slowly and carefully, and please try to answer: Do you know what is Hell ? Do you know what’s the meaning of ETERNITY ? Not 1 hour, not 2 hours, not 1 day, not 1 year, not 1 century… Do you understand what’s the meaning of being in hell for your ETERNITY ? Do you know that God hates sin, but He Loves sinners ? Do you admit that you are a sinner ? Do you understand that you are the enemy of God, you hate God ?! Yes, you hate Him, because you are sinning ! Please, don’t stop reading. Continue, for there are good news ! Do you know that, as a result of your sins, you will go to hell ? For Eternity… Yes, for Eternity, because you are sinning against the Eternal God, so your sin has an eternal value… Do you know that you are a limited creature and that your works are limited ? So do you understand that you can’t save yourself by your limited deeds and works, because limitted works don’t erase sins of an eternal value ? But do you know that GOD LOVES YOU ! He doesn’t want you to go to hell ! Do you know that Jesus Christ was SINLESS ? But He paid the debt of your sins ! He is God, so His works and deeds are not limited ! Your sins killed Him on the cross ! God accepted the Sacrifice of Jesus, that’s why He raised from the death ! God wants you to believe in the Sacrifice of Jesus Christ, to believe in Him as Lord and Savior. If you believe, you are saved ! If you believe, God will forget your sins, because He loves you and because Jesus died instead of you ! Please, do not try to say that you don’t need Jesus. Let me ask you this question also: If the law of your country says that a killer must die, and if the daughter of your country’s president kills your parents, don’t you think that this daughter of the president must die ? So, now, if this president says that his daughter will not die just because she is his daughter and that he loves her, then will you say that this president is fair ? What will you say about his justice ? And God is the Governor of the univers. He has put a Law in this univers. He says that, as a result of sins, the sinner must go to hell ! If this Governor doesn’t apply this Law even on those whom He loves, then He will be unfair ! But in the same time, God loves you and He doesn’t want you to go to hell. So He sent Jesus who accomplished the Law of this Governor and He died in your place ! So the Governor died because He didn’t want the sinner to die in hell ! But if the sinner doesn’t accept this Sacrifice, He will go to hell ! For Eternity… Please, do not go to hell ! Please, believe in Jesus Christ and repent from your sins ! Live for Jesus. He promises to give you the better Life ! He promises to give you Eternal Life that begins here, on earth ! So don’t live and leave the earth without Jesus ! The Lord bless you ! Yaqubos† For questions: [email protected]

• 2 months later...
Nicshen mi hat el lav khosk uner "Baroyakanutyun karozoghnere sovorabar amenaanbaroyakan mardikn en linum".

JEV IROQ!!! ASTVAC PITI MARDU SRTUM LINI VOCH TE SHURTERIN!!!!! PARZAPES CHEM HASKANUM CER NPATAKE_MITE PORCUM EQ NMAN KERP PRKEL MER HOGINERE? ISK INCH CHANAPAROV?_AXOTQOV? ISK INCH IRAVUNQOV? INCH TITXOS UNEQ NMAN QAROZNER SPRELU HAMAR? GITI ARDJOQ CER MASIN JEKEXECIN?_MIAJN TE CHASEQ VOR ARDARECNUM E NMAN PROPAGANDAN!

XNDRUM EM HANGIST TOXEQ JEV ATOSIN JEV ARIAMARDUN,U MI MEXADREQ NRANC ANASTVACUTJAN MEJ! KARCUM EM BAVAKAN E STAP UXEXOV KARDAL NRANC GRACNERE JEV HASKANAL VOR CHKA AGRESIVUTJAN KAM ANHAVATUTJAN VOCH MI TOX! JURAQANCHJUR MARD IR MEJ UNI IR ASTVACE U MARD VORE CHI ENDUNUM IR JOXOVRDIN VORPES IR ASTCU MI BAJIN, NMAN CHRCHRAN XOSQER GRELU IRAVUNQ CHUNI!

TUJL TVEQ DEN NETEL AJS FORMAL "DUQE" U DIMEL CEZ VORPES MARD, HAY...- CHES KARCUM VOR INCHVOR TARTAM BANERIC XOSALUC ARAVEL LAV KLINI PRKES SOVIC HAREVANUTJAMB APROX MEKIN?(HAMOZVAC EM VOR KGTNES NMANIN) U HETO MTACES MER HOGINERI PRKUTJAN MASIN!

P.S. NICSHEN DER SHAT XELOQ BANERA ASEL BAJC TUMANJANN EL PAKASE CHI

_GORCN E ANMAH LAV IMACEQ

VOR XOSVUM E DAREDAR

JERNEK NRAN OV IR KJANQUM

KAPRI AZNIV U ARDAR!!!

yes andzamb shat kuzenai vor bolor mardik havtain hisus christosin u gnain draxt. bayts menk aprum enk shat vat zhamanakneri mej. andnavorutsun chi tsnvum christnia. bolor mardik yete kuzen unenan kataryal kyank peti havatan hesuin u mexkeri toxutsyun unena. yes americaum 8 tari narkotsiki mej ei. 2001 tvin apacxaretsi u esorva orov 3 tari a vor voch me hat narkotsik chem arel. Astvats hzor astvats a u menk nra zorutsyan ev prkutyan hamr enk asum. do unes azat kamq ev karas entunes inch vor asum enk kam al chntunes. yete chantunes vor hisus astvats a u ete chpacxares djoxq ketas. bayts ete entunes for miayn hisus of a perqutyun uremns kataryal kyank unes.astvats het et,Arthur

yes andzamb shat kuzenai vor bolor mardik havtain hisus christosin u gnain draxt. bayts menk aprum enk shat vat zhamanakneri mej. andnavorutsun chi tsnvum christnia. bolor mardik yete kuzen unenan kataryal kyank peti havatan hesuin u mexkeri toxutsyun unena. yes americaum 8 tari narkotsiki mej ei. 2001 tvin apacxaretsi u esorva orov 3 tari a vor voch me hat narkotsik chem arel. Astvats hzor astvats a u menk nra zorutsyan ev prkutyan hamr enk asum. do unes azat kamq ev karas entunes inch vor asum enk kam al chntunes. yete chantunes vor hisus astvats a u ete chpacxares djoxq ketas. bayts ete entunes for miayn hisus of a perqutyun uremns kataryal kyank unes.

astvats het et,

Arthur

ARTUR JAN!!! JETE DU GTNUM ES VOR APASHXARANQID HETEVANQNA VOR DU AJSHM AROXCH MARD ES SXALVUM ES! JETE VAXE(ASTVAC CHANI) NORIC SKSES NARKOTIK OGTAGORCEL XNDRUM EM MEXQE ASTCU VRA CHQCES, AJL QO TULUTJAN U TE AZATVEL ES DRANIC MIAJN QO KAMQI UJI SHNORHIV!LAVE VOR INQD ES NSHUM VOR AMEN MEKE UNI ENTRUTJAN AZATUTJUNU. TE INC USHADIR ES KARDACEL PETQE VOR HASKANAIR VOR ANASTVAC CHEM!PARZAPES YES AJS TEMAJOV CHEM XOSUM,ARAVEL JEVS CHEM GORUM ASHXARHOV MEK_KUROREN VOCHINCHI CHEM HAVATUM_INC HAMAR GOJUTJUN UNEN IRAKANUTJAN SAHMANNER! ISK DU ASTVACASHUNCH LAV CHGITES!!!_QANZI NSHUM ES, VOR NA OV ASTCUN CHHAVATA KGNA DJOXQ_AJNINCH AJNTEX PARZ JEV HASKANALI GRVAC E_VOCH TE NA E DRAXTI AJCELU OV AMEN QAJLAPOXI XOSUM E HISUSI MASIN,QAROZUM,MEXQERI TOXUTJUN ANUM U APRUM XARDAX KJANQOV, AJL NA OV NUJNISK CHI HAVATUM NRAN, BAJC AKAMA KATARUM E ASTCO BOLOR PATVIRANNERE!!! AMEN INCH AVELI QAN PARZ E JEXPAJR

kneres bayts es angleren kegrem.

first of all sister i am not saying that god was making me do drugs or anything like that. but what i am saying is that all man are evil and have the sin nature. when i was apart from christ i was in every bad thing that there is outthere. if you had seen me before you would of been scared. and the reason was because the devil was in control of my life. but when a person repents and get to know christ, christ transformes lifes. In the word of God it says that whom the son sets free he is free indeed. Like i said you have a free will to believe or not to believe. God has given us a free will. you can at this moment choose that Jesus is you God and get on your knees and seek his face and he will save you and transform your life. I see that you are very bitter towards God. Ask HIM to heal your bitternes and you better believe me HE WILL. OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD.

The Bible says HE was GOD manifest in the Flesh(JESUS)(ITIM3:16). HE is the creator of all.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.

John20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God

Colossians2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Titus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

GO AND MEDITATE ON THIS VERSES. I PRAY THAT GOD WILL OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE TRUTH AND TO THE ONLY TRUE GOD-JESUS CHRIST.

"Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" 1 Timothy 1:15

By grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God. Not of works, lest any man should boast (Eph. 2:8-9).

However, once we accept Jesus Christ's atonement, we are under obligation to do his will, which is different from doing the dead works of the Mosaic Law that Paul warned about in Ephesians. If we do Christ's will, we will have eternal life in heaven (the Celestial Kingdom) through his grace.

Although most think that Paul wrote only about being "saved by grace," which he mentions 21 times, he also stressed the importance of good works and deeds over eighty times.

The Lord also told Nicodemus (John 3:3-7) two other requirements for salvation: the birth of water (baptism) and of the Spirit (receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost). In Matthew 24:13, the Lord declares that in order to be saved one must also endure to the end.

If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and he in God. 1 John 4:15

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. Romans 10:9-10

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. 1 John 1:7

ARTUR! DO YOU THINK THAT I DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD? PLEASE READ ME ONCE MORE!!!

ARTUR JAN I DON' NEED YOUR NOTES FOR TO DESIDE WHAT TO DO. I FOUND MY WAY & I'M PLEASED OF MY FORTUNE & FOR SURE I'll GO TO HEAVEN!!! I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING BAD FOR WHAT I CAN SORROW! DON'T WORRY FOR ME...

well you see that is were you are very wrong. neither your fortune nor your good deeds wil take you to heaven. it is only by faith in Jesus Christ that a person is saved. You can have all the wealth, health, and be a so called god person you will burn in hell if you do not repent. I am sorry to be bold in his manner but that is the truth from the word of God. We are saved by Gods grace. the only reason why am telling you this is that so that you to may be saved. once you die all your so called wealth will perish with you. why not get to know christ while you are young and able and when you do die in that case ou will reihn in heaven with christ forever more. you will be in my prayers. Arthur