Please...Please... Read this important message...

gringo, nobody can be so sure about where he will go... we are all sinners... sure our God Almighty is Merciful, Forgivable and Lovable God, but fear for the judgment from him should never let go away from your heart...

Arthur jan, it is please to meet another Christian on this forum. Sad that you've forgotten russian, we've put some amazing materials here.

God bless you and all your relatives!

Artur

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gringo, nobody can be so sure about where he will go... we are all sinners... sure our God Almighty is Merciful, Forgivable and Lovable God, but fear for the judgment from him should never let go away from your heart...

Arthur jan, it is please to meet another Christian on this forum. Sad that you've forgotten russian, we've put some amazing materials here.

God bless you and all your relatives!

Artur

Thank you brother.

I know it is very sad that I forgot my russian. Sometimes I want to go to school and learn it again but the life here in america is very different and by the time I get home from work there is no time left. Artur, you speak and write very well english. You are a very smart guy. ok Art jan i am looking forward to be on this boards for a long time. God bless you brother and have a great day!!!!

Arthur

gringo jan, it is not Arthur speaking to you now, it is the Holy Spirit. Bekause "we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were entreating through us; we beg you on behalf of Crist, be reconciled to God."

It is not propoganda or something like that. Jesus said: "...the mouth speaks out of that which fills the heart". If somebody's heart is full of Nizshe he speaks from Nizshe, if somebody's heart is full of Budda he speaks from Budda, but our heart is full of our Lord Jesus. He is the only way for you to Heaven.

God bless you.

I'll pray for you. :rolleyes:

gringo jan, it is not Arthur speaking to you now, it is the Holy Spirit. Bekause "we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were entreating through us; we beg you on behalf of Crist, be reconciled to God."

It is not propoganda or something like that. Jesus said: "...the mouth speaks out of that which fills the heart". If somebody's heart is full of Nizshe he speaks from Nizshe, if somebody's heart is full of Budda he speaks from Budda, but our heart is full of our Lord Jesus. He is the only way for you to Heaven.

God bless you.

I'll pray for you. :rolleyes:

AMEN Brother all we can do is pray for them and also be the light of the world giving them the testimony of jesus CHRIST and living our testimony as christians.

God bless,

Arthur

Peace to you and Love from my Lord!

I thank the Lord for our brother Arthur (haytxaglendelits). God bless you brother and bless your witnessing on this site!

To all: REPENT AND BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST!

Jesus loves you and He accepts you AS YOU ARE (AS a SINNER). Dear brother who is reading this message: just trust in Jesus and you are saved! Believe me: you can't save yourself! Jesus gives you REAL PEACE, REAL LIFE, REAL SALVATION. When you believe in Him, you KNOW that you are saved (THIS IS FAITH)!

With LOVE (UNCONDITIONAL LOVE),

Yaqubos†

For questions about the Gospel (Good News), please contact: [email protected]

Joxovurd jan, I'VE got my JESUS in my heart, I'm greatfull to him and he always helps me! but beside it I can see the real life, too! and thanks god I can understend even Nicshe...P.S. Artur isk ov e voroshum te menq ur enq gnalu? Iharke sa anpatasxan harc e(kam kareli e patasxanel- 'miajn astvac'). Parzapes jes chem cankanum darnal mtqi geri< ajl aprum em cnoxneris dastiarakac jev im gaxaparin enduneli chshtov

• 2 weeks later...

Gringo jan, we all want you to andestand, that Nicshe isn't the real life, but Jesus.

Jesus Christ is the real life for you!

P.S. Es kporcem patasxanel ko anpatasxan harcin. Astcu Xosk e voroshum e te menk ur enk gnalu. Ete du khamemates ko k'ayk e Ir Xoski het (voch ko gaxaparin enduneli chshtov), du shutov kvorosh es te ures gnalu.

• 3 weeks later...

Peace and Love to you!My dear friends, do not waste your times with your pride. Do you really believe in Jesus? So you must believe in His Words. Look what Jesus says:"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." (Matthew 5:3).Did you ever think about being "POOR IN SPIRIT" ?Well, if you are poor in spirit, you will have the Kingdom of Heaven. The Lord Jesus said very clearly:"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life." (John 5:24)Do you believe these words? He said "HAS eternal life" and not "WILL have" or "MAY have"! He said "DOES NOT come to judgment". He said "HAS passed" and not "WILL pass" or "MAY pass" !!!The Lord Jesus talks CLEARLY. He says also:"I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?" (John 11:25-26).Here is the question asked by Jesus Himself: "DO YOU BELIEVE THIS?"If you believe this, so you believe you HAVE passed out of death into life; you believe Jesus is the Resurrection, so you will never die!If you don't believe in this, you will never have peace in your heart, and you will always be in trouble concerning your eternal condition!And just know this: FAITH is NOT a mental idea! It's a real trust in Jesus Christ through His Words! You can't say "I believe but I do not practice". Such a faith is not the Christian faith! If you believe in Jesus, He will be the King of your life, and you will know this!God doesn't lie! So the Bible does not lie!Believe in Jesus Christ and you are saved!With Love,Yaqubos†[email protected]

• 2 weeks later...