Геноцид армянской культуры

Genocid - eto ne tolko fizicheskoe unichtojenie naroda ili racci, o tak je papitka unichtojat vse sledi etoy civilizacii.

Armyanskiy genocid ne istoriya. Armyanskiy genocid eto i 21 vek kogda Turcia, s Azerbaijanom, unichtojaet vse sledi Armyanskoy kulturi, chtobi

1. Pokazat, chto Armyane prishelci a ne istoricheskie jiteli Istoricheskoy Armenii

2. "Dokazat", chto genocid Armyan - eto "mif".

V galerei Hayastan.com a est fotki kulturnogo genocida. Esli uvas est drugie fotki, pojaluysta dobavlyate v http://forum.hayastan.com/index.php?act=mo...y&cmd=sc&cat=50 .

Ցեղասպանությունը ոչ միաջն ֆիզիկական բնաջնջում է, այլ նաև տվյալ ազգի մշակութային ժառանգության կործանում:

Հայոց ժառանգության մշակութային ցեղասպանությունը սկսվեց 1170 թվականին, երբ Սելջուկ թուրքերի ՝ Սյունյաց Բաղաբերդ կոչվող ամրոցում իրականացրաց "հրավառությանը" զոհ գնաց 10,000 հայկական ձեռագիր մատյան:

Հայոց ցեղասպանությունն այսօր շարունակվում է. Արևմտյան Հայաստանում հազարավոր հայկական եկեղեցիներից գոյատևած վերջին բեկորները ոչնչացվում են.......

Hayastan.com -ի նկարների բաժնում կա հատուկ սեկցիա՝ «Մշակութային ցեղասպանություն» վերնագրով: Եթե ունեք հավելյալ նկարներ, խնդրում եմ ավելացնել http://forum.hayastan.com/index.php?act=mo...y&cmd=sc&cat=50 հասցեում:

Հանրապետական Թուրքիան չի ընդունել եւ շարունակում է ժխտել հայերի ցեղասպանության փաստը: Դեռ ավելին, ժամանակակից Թուրքիայում ցեղասպանության ժխտումը դարձել է պետական քաղաքականություն: Այդ նպատակով ստեղծված եւ կառավարությունից օժանդակվող հատուկ կազմակերպությունները զբաղվում են հայ ժողովրդի պատմությունը խեղաթյուրող բազմաթիվ գրքերի հրատարակությամբ եւ տարածմամբ: Թուրքերին են վերագրվում հայերի հոգեւոր եւ մշակութային արժեքները, միտումնավոր ոչնչացվում են հուշարձանները, խտրական վերաբերմունքի են արժանանում հայկական կրթական հաստատությունները թուրքահայ փոքրաթիվ գաղութներում: Հայ ժողովրդի, նրա պատմության եւ մշակույթի վրա ծրագրված հարձակումը երկու գլխավոր նպատակ ունի.

1. Ապացուցել, որ Արեւմտյան Հայաստանը երբեք հայերի բնօրրանը չի եղել:

2. Թուրքիայում հայերի ցեղասպանություն տեղի չի ունեցել: (Source: www.raa.am/)

Genocide is not only the physical extermination of a nation or a race. Genocide also claims to annihilate all the traces of the culture of that nation.

In this point, ARMENIAN GENOCIDE IS NOT OVER. Armenian Genocides continues.............

Armenian Cultural Monuments are being destroyed in Turkey and in Azerbaijan....

The indisputable facts testify that during the mass massacres of the Armenian people the government of Young Turks was aspiring to annihilate each and every monument of the Armenian civilization. In 1912-1913 with the instruction of the Turkish Interior Ministry the Armenian Patriarchate of Constantinople drew up the list of the Armenian monasteries and churches functioning in the territory of the empire. According to the statistics collected by Archbishop Maghakia Ormanian, the number of the Armenian monasteries and churches functioning in the territory of Western Armenia amounted to 2200. 2150 of these buildings were plundered and set on fire during the years of the genocide. Thus, a large number of monuments of a whole nation created in their own cradle were destructed. The deliberate form and extents of these actions confirm the Genocide planned by the Turkish government against Armenian culture.

The Republican Turkey has not recognized and continues rejecting the fact of the Genocide. Moreover, nowadays the rejection of the Genocide in modern Turkey has become a state policy.

The Turkish government deals with publication and dissemination of books, which falsify the history of the Armenian people. The Armenian spiritual and cultural monuments which are being destructed deliberately, are declared Turkish, the few Armenian educational institutions in Turkey are treated with discrimination, and pressure is exerted on Armenians hindering the teaching of their own history. The planned attack on the Armenian people, as well as their history and culture pursues two main objectives:

To prove that Western Armenia has never been part of the homeland and the cradle of Armenians;

To prove that no genocide was committed in Turkey. (Source: www.raa.am/)

Section "Cultural Genocide" has been added to the gallery of Hayastan.com.

Please visit http://forum.hayastan.com/index.php?act=mo...y&cmd=sc&cat=50 to view photo-documents relating to the Cultural Genocide of the Armenian Nation and also post other photos.

Below, THE PICTURES OF MSHO SURB KARAPET FEW DECADES AGON AND IN 2000.

post-13717-1096219006.jpg

Guys, you can chek out www.raa.am/ for more information.

Well, its not only Georgians, but first of all, its the Turks and Azeris.

Turks and Azeris destroy.

Georgians "reconstruct", "convert" from Armenian into Georgian.

I think there is a little difference, because sometimes we can rechange those in Georgia into Armenian, but we can ne ver build a 4rd century church that has been destrpyed bu Turkey.

Well, its not only Georgians, but first of all, its the Turks and Azeris.

Turks and Azeris destroy.

Georgians "reconstruct", "convert" from Armenian into Georgian.

I think there is a little difference, because sometimes we can rechange those in Georgia into Armenian, but we can ne ver build a 4rd century church that has been destrpyed bu Turkey.

Well I was told never trust anybody else but my nation.

:)

Well I was told never trust anybody else but my nation. :)

I'm not sure that I can always trust my nation.

Also, look here: http://www.raa.am/Juga/Jugha_Galery_E.htm

I've got a calendar-poster, issued by RAA, with this pics.