Jews Took Part In The Armenian Genocide

The lower class jews, in several parts of the town, aided the turks in slaughtering their Christian neighbours; but their sole object was plunder." (August 1896) From "The Sultan and his Subjects" 1907 By Richard Davey. P 393"With regard to the Armenians, here we must remember the past. The defunct Hamelitz, in its day, lauded the participation of the Sephardic jews together with the Turks in the massacre of the Armenians in Constantinople in 1895. And then there were the pogroms in Odessa and cities in the south, and among the sainted defenders we fing the Armenian students who were killed while saving us. Let us not forget! Few were the Russians and the Poles who defended us, but according to estimates, among those who especially came to our aid were the Armenians and their cousins, the Georgians. Let us not forget how they treated us and how we treated their misfortune." From "The Banality Of Indeference: Zionism & the Armenian Genocide" By Yair Auron. P 137"The fact Jews were involved in the acts of murder of Armenians in 1895 and 1896 is confirmed by internal Jewish archival documentation." From "The Banality of Indifference: Zionism and the Armenian Genocide" By Yair Auron. P 150.WHO IS YAIR AURON? Yair Auron is senior lecturer at The Open University of Israel and the Kibbutzim College of Education. He is the author of several Hebrew language studies: Jewish-Israeli Identity, Sensitivity to World Suffering: Genocide in the Twentieth Century, We are All German Jews, and Jewish Radicals in France During the Sixties and Seventies (published in French as well

I actually don't understand,why you cannot leave this  question alone?!Jews &Armenians have lived together for ages and stiil do.Don't you get it,it's all about politics?!If not to mix politics with everyday life, there would be no wars.It's obvious.Have you ever been in Jerusalem?Just visit for once the Old City's Armenian Quarter and you'll see how people live together for centuries.You guys better find the way how to keep this friendship and enrich it. :devil:

Не надо.Ребят все все прекрасно знают!Только не надо евреев трогать. Многие сенаторы из армянского лобби шяс евреи. Так что они пытаются исправить свои ошыбки!

vzoimoponimanie mejdy Armianami i Evreami estestvenno, tak kak siroti ponimaiut i sochystviuyt sirot. A to chto one nas seichas ne pddoerjivaiut ix narod nel'zia obviniat' eto politika, a tak oni otnosiatsa k nam kak sirota k sirote, i mi toje doljni ix ponimat'. Eti nashi otkliki mol everei nash vrag prosto naivni, da Izrael  nam nedryg, no mojet bydet odin den', a s evreemi mi vsegda jili normal'no.  Tak shto nadeius' mi ne ynizimsia  do yrovnia rysskix chtobi nenavidet' tselii narod.

vzoimoponimanie mejdy Armianami i Evreami estestvenno, tak kak siroti ponimaiut i sochystviuyt sirot. A to chto one nas seichas ne pddoerjivaiut ix narod nel'zia obviniat' eto politika, a tak oni otnosiatsa k nam kak sirota k sirote, i mi toje doljni ix ponimat'. Eti nashi otkliki mol everei nash vrag prosto naivni, da Izrael  nam nedryg, no mojet bydet odin den', a s evreemi mi vsegda jili normal'no.  Tak shto nadeius' mi ne ynizimsia  do yrovnia rysskix chtobi nenavidet' tselii narod.
Ну ни то что сироты. Скажем братья по нисчастью!

I actually don't understand,why you cannot leave this  question alone?ARThe Jews are the enemy of Armenia. The Jews help the Turks destroy Armenian Genocide Resolution in the United States. The Jews give weapons to Azerbaijan and Turkey. The Jews helped the Turks murder Armenians during the Armenian Genocide.Don't you get it,it's all about politics?!If not to mix politics with everyday life, there would be no wars.ARThe Murder of Armenians by the Jews during the Genocide is not "politics."Have you ever been in Jerusalem?Just visit for once the Old City's Armenian Quarter and you'll see how people live together for centuries.You guys better find the way how to keep this friendship and enrich itARThe Jews shot a Armenian monk in the back in Jerusalm last week. The Jews are destroying our Church of the Nativity.The Armenians in Jeusalem are on the Palestinians side.There is no "frendship" between Jews and Armenians. Friendsdon`t try to silence the Armenain Genocide. Friends to not give weapons to there "friends" enemies. Israeli denies the Armenian Genocide, with friends like Israel who needs enemies?JUSTICE IS THE ONLY MEANS TO LASTING PEACE,DECLARES CATHOLICOS ARAM I(ANTELIAS, LEBANON) - In his Easter message, Aram I, Catholicos of the GreatHouse of Cilicia, referring to the prevailing situation in the Middle East,said: ` The Middle East is once more facing a dangerous situation. While ourPalestinian brothers and sisters are shedding their blood for the liberationof their homeland, Israel is ruthlessly oppressing Palestinians in front ofthe eyes of the world. We have consistently stated that we are against allviolent acts and terrorism against innocent civilians; however, we considerthe defence of one's homeland an unqualified right.We welcomed the resolution of the last Arab League during its last meeting.Through this resolution the Arab world extended the hand of peace to Israel.Israel should withdraw from the occupied Arab lands and recognize thePalestian state; in other words, they should act with justice. Only thenwill the road to permanent and lasting peace open. We hope that all thestates in the region will act responsibly, avoid terrorism and lead theregion to peace through negotiations. The major world powers should help tobegin a peace process that will establish total security in the region andmutual trust and cooperation among all of its peoples'.

Learn more about the Jews and there Anti Armenian cause.Israel denies the Armenian Genocide. Israel called the Armenian Genocide "meaningless." Turks and Jews are brothers in crimehttp://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/178855
Aper menq etqan bany shat lav gitenq. Bayc da Israel petutian qaxaqakanutiunne, voch te hreaneriny!Petq chi hima el hreaneri het krvel. Jamankay amen inch ir texy kdni! ;-)
  • 2 weeks later...

:xmas: Ребята, я - еврей, я - израильтянин. Я не знаю , точно что делали евреи во время армянско-турецкой резни. Я не знаю, что делали армяне во время еврейских погромов. Но я помню, что у меня была куча друзей - армян. И даже одна из моих жен. Я помню, что они были очень близки нам и интеллектуально и эмоционально и ментально. Гораздо ближе, чем любая другая нация. Я всех их помню и люблю.    Я знаю, что и увас и у нас сегодня не так много союзников, чтобы мы могли ими кидаться.  У вас в союзниках Иран, который никак не может быть нашим другом. Я понимаю, что наш сегодняшний союзник - Турция, никогда не станет вашим другом.  Но давайте тайно любить друг друга, пока не перемерло наше поколение. Наши дети будут более прогматичны и безразличны и объективны. И они до всего докопаются - кто, где, когда, что делал.
 :xmas: Ребята, я - еврей, я - израильтянин. Я не знаю , точно что делали евреи во время армянско-турецкой резни. Я не знаю, что делали армяне во время еврейских погромов. Но я помню, что у меня была куча друзей - армян. И даже одна из моих жен. Я помню, что они были очень близки нам и интеллектуально и эмоционально и ментально. Гораздо ближе, чем любая другая нация. Я всех их помню и люблю.    Я знаю, что и увас и у нас сегодня не так много союзников, чтобы мы могли ими кидаться.  У вас в союзниках Иран, который никак не может быть нашим другом. Я понимаю, что наш сегодняшний союзник - Турция, никогда не станет вашим другом.  Но давайте тайно любить друг друга, пока не перемерло наше поколение. Наши дети будут более прогматичны и безразличны и объективны. И они до всего докопаются - кто, где, когда, что делал.Я с тобой почти полностью согласен. Только в одном не соглашусь. Надо шяс все исправить, а не оставить это дело детям.Кстати :)  моя подруга полуеврейка ;-) . Так что я тебя и в этом понимаю! :cool:

Zhoxovurd jan!Ajs hakasemitakan hajtararutyunnery himnakanum grum en turqery. Grum en maqur angleren u ruserenov, isk meronq ajd provokacianerin xabnvum en.Heto el cuyc en talis urish azgeri u asum en: najeq hajery inch antisemitin en.Verji 2 amsva mej mer forumum 3 tenc depq e exel. Verjinin brnacrec mi hrea axjik, vory minchev ed hets kriv er anum te es incher en hayery grum...Mi hat teseq, gone mi bar hayeren giti ajs topicy sksoxy?

:xmas: 1. Если армянские священники по ту же сторонру, что и палестинцы засевшие в Храме, каким образом один из них получил пулю в спину именно от израильтян?2. По всему миру прошла видиозапись, где АРМЯНСКИЙ священник рассказывает, как палестинцы отбирали у него брильянтовый крест и сжигали книги. . Я пишу все это по-русски, и хочу видеть  ответ от АР.Если ответа не будет, очевидно, этот товарищ не знает русского. Напишите ему что-нибудь по-армянски.Знает ли он какой-нибудь язык кроме арабского и английского.

Знает ли он какой-нибудь язык кроме арабского и английского.
Po russki on ponimaet otlichno,a tjurkskij ,ego rodnoi jazik,ne somnevajsja ;-)  Eto ocherednoi personazh iz foruma "gazetasng.ru",i zdes ix nemalo.Zavtra on mozhet prikinutsja :russkim,jevreem,gruzinom,ne ponimaju,pochemu oni stesnjajutsja govorit ot imeni svoei nacionalnosti? Ved i tak vse jasno :exclamation:

Menya odno interisuet... kto ix voobsche tuda pustil? I pochemu v takoi cerkvi net ni oxrani nichego. V sveschennoe zdanie ne doljen zahodit' chelovek s orujiem.  :exclamation:

• 1 month later...
Po russki on ponimaet otlichno,a tjurkskij ,ego rodnoi jazik,ne somnevajsja ;-)  Eto ocherednoi personazh iz foruma "gazetasng.ru",i zdes ix nemalo.Zavtra on mozhet prikinutsja :russkim,jevreem,gruzinom,ne ponimaju,pochemu oni stesnjajutsja govorit ot imeni svoei nacionalnosti? Ved i tak vse jasno :exclamation:
Только вот при чем здесь "gazetasng.ru", не пойму... Besides, я работала в этом издании некоторое время. Главный редактор и вообще весь коллектив - очень способные и умные ребята, а что самое интересное - the overwhelming majority of them are Armenians. С уважением...

do samoj glubini Dushi tronut Vashim postom :blush: Tolko vot,prezhde chem reagirovat na moj post,nado bilo bi ponjat smisl napisannogo ,uvazhajemij bivshij sotrudnik "gazetasng.ru". :sneaky:                                      Admin. vvedite pozhalijsta v smajliki "lapshu".spasibo

• 1 month later...
:xmas: 1. Если армянские священники по ту же сторонру, что и палестинцы засевшие в Храме, каким образом один из них получил пулю в спину именно от израильтян?2. По всему миру прошла видиозапись, где АРМЯНСКИЙ священник рассказывает, как палестинцы отбирали у него брильянтовый крест и сжигали книги. . Я пишу все это по-русски, и хочу видеть  ответ от АР.Если ответа не будет, очевидно, этот товарищ не знает русского. Напишите ему что-нибудь по-армянски.Знает ли он какой-нибудь язык кроме арабского и английского.
-уважаемый игорь! а оливковые плантации кто испоганил,тоже арабы? и зачем вам его ай пи ? это ничего не даст. скорее всего это провокатор. и не могли бы вы поподробней охарактерезовать точку зрения по вопросу геноцида в израиле.
VSEM PRIVET. Vot chto Ya polychil vchera po E-Mail - """ACTION ALERTPROTEST ISRAELI SEIZURE OF ARMENIAN CHURCH PROPERTY IN BETHLEHEM--  Send a free ANCA WebMail today================================================================Situation:================================================================In a troubling expansion of Israeli military control into historically Armenian land, the Israeli Army has seized historic Armenian Church property in the northern outskirts of Bethlehem.The land, known as Baron Der, is an Armenian Apostolic Church administrative center, religious retreat, training center, income-producing orchard, and archaeological site that holds great meaning to the Armenian Patriarchate of Jerusalem, the Armenian Apostolic Catholicosates in Etchmiadzin and Cilicia, the government of Armenia, and Armenians throughout the world.The Israeli government, which has a history of seeking control over Baron Der, is now seeking to justify its take-over as a crisis response necessary for its construction of a security wall between Jerusalem and the town of Bethlehem.  Despite good faith efforts by the Patriarchate to resolve this issue through negotiations and the courts, the Israeli Army has insisted that its seizure is irreversible and has indicated that it will begin construction through the Armenian land as early as August 1st.According to a July 20th press release by the Armenian Apostolic Patriarche, the building of this wall, separating the West Bank and Israel, "will divide the sacred property into two useless plots."================================================================Action:================================================================1)  Ask Secretary of State Colin Powell to protest    Israel's seizure of Armenian Church lands*  WebMail:  http://www.anca.org*  Phone:   202-647-6575*  Fax:     202-261-8577*  Mail:    Public Communication Division            Bureau of Public Affairs, Rm. 5827            U.S. Department of State            Washington, D.C. 20520-6810Vsem vse poniyatno, My ne hotim portit otnosheniya s EVREYAMI, no ne chyvstvyem adekvatnogo otnosheniya k NAM so storony ISRAELA. Eta strana dliya dostizeniya svoih celey gotova poyti na vse (vozmozno liybaya postypila -by tak-ze), Podderzka TYRCII v voprose o GENOCIDE, zveniya odnoy cepi! K sozaleniy Ya ne vizy v perspektive ylycheniya otnosheniy k NAM.Ya kak i vse imel i imey ochen mnogo dryzey - evreyev, no priyatat golovy v pesok, kak strays, staratsiya obhodit ostrie ygli, ETO PROSTO NECHESTNO!!!Shozaya sydba, mentalitet i eshe mnogoe drygoe, - eto ne samoye glavnoe.              VOZMOZNO YA NE PRAV!?Predlagay obsydit eto.