VISIT THE ETNoNATIONALISM AND ETNOFEDERALISM PAD

Salutes to all. They are a Po indipendentista of 28 years that writes to you from the Western Lombardy, that is the ancient Dukat of Milan.

My name's Daniel

I speak tin the name of the League North for independence of Padania.

We are fighting hardly for libearre nostar the earth from the mafia Italians.

In this moment we have an other fundamental objective: to prevent the entrance of Turkey in Europe. We have already manifesatto against its income 19 December 2004 and we will still make it 10 December 2005 in Brussels.

We are the only political force in the merdosa Italy to have officially demanded the acknowledgment of the genocidio of the Armenians and are the only ones to expect that the massonica Turkey recognizes it.

Giancarlo Pagliarini, former minister and exponent of the Alloy Padania North is married with an Armenian and always he has been struck for the Armenians.

Excused if you disturbance but I warmly invite to you to visit our situated one, that it is the situated one of the Padanindipendentist.

http://www.politicaonline.net/forum/forumd....php?forumid=56

Excused if you disturbance but I warmly invite to you to visit our situated one, that it is the situated one of the Po indipendentisti. we would want that someone of you came to make a simple salute in English and to mail the flag of Armenia, is the present flag, than flags of the past. You tell something to us of you. Of we would be happy. We hope to meet us of new in one the great Europe of free people.

Edited by Vigen

Salute Daniel! :flag:

We’re glad to meet you! Thanks for your kind and supportive words to us. You can also rely on our friendly attitude and encouragement from our side. With great interest I’ll visit your site and learn more about the Padania movement and the North regions including the Western Lombardy.

It is high time for indigenous Christian Europeans to communicate closely and unite :flower:

Below is given a link with a brief reference in Russian about Lega Nord per l'Indipendenza della Padania for those who don’t know English and fail to read.

Про северный регион Италии - Падания

http://karty.narod.ru/maps/padan/padan.html