Stver Broadcasting Inc.

Hello people, i'd like to inform the good people of this forum of our existence.. Stver Broadcasting is an Armenian On-Line Radio Station, but unlike the other 100+ radios.. we are able to cater numberless listeners and at numerous bit-rates.. even 128(CD Quality).. our music library(6,700+ songs) grows daily, with all the old favorites, to the newest of the new from armenia.. we do not have a primary genre, we play every kind of music, from the worst of rabiz, to the traditionalist of folk, to the most progressive of contemporary, we are extremely eclectic.. we don't do news, commercials or any talking on air.. we are strictly a music station and seek to provide armenian msuic all over the world at all hours of the day.. we accept requests from the website, and play them in their respective orders, you can also make dedication along with your request, we're on 24/7/365... my name is Bobby, i'm one of the co-founders of Stver Broadcasting Inc. we are a non-profit organization, with no source of income, this is a free service to our armenian all around the world.. mer azgasirutsyun e arachnortel ays amene, yev aracharkum enk dsez shat bartser yev bari tramadrutsyun, hametsek

www.StverRadio.com

-Bobby

-Stver Broadcasting Inc.

Edited by Stver Broadcasting Inc.
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Yall, Long time no talkie.. we've been real busy, we've added over two thousand more songs, to our song library and have created a polling system where you can either like or dislike the current song playing.. we've also managed to include the ability to recognize the country or origin of requests and display them with their respective Flags.. it's become more international and interactive.. i wanna thank everyone for their support in the past, again :)

Edited by Stver Broadcasting Inc.

Artakar Norutsun, Mer Radioum Steghtselenk Michots vor, yerk patvireluts, kam yerk meknabaneluts, karoghek entrel "Translate to Armenian" checkbox-e yev dser grvatski tarere ktarkmanvi hayeren.. aynpisi metod e vor yurakanchur mart karoghe tesnel haykakan tarere, arants hatuk fonti kam driveri..

bari jhamants stverum :victory: