письмо Опре

Вот что мне пришло на мейл.

As you all know it's the 91st anniversary of the Armenian Genocide, and as sons, daughters and grandchildren of this genocide survivors we may take a minute and try to do something. We'll try to send e-mails to Oprah Winfrey encouraging her to have a piece about the Armenian Genicide in her show.The more emails we send the better results we can get.

please copy and paste this letter in "YOUR QUESTION" box of the following link:

http://www2.oprah.com/email/reach/email_showideas.jhtml

It takes 2 minutes to do this. After sending the e-mail please forward this e-mail to everyone in your addressbook.

Hi Oprah.

We're heading the month April and as you know, this year marks the 91st anniversary of the Armenian Genocide . This is an important issue for Armenian-Americans. As the 91st anniversary of this tragic event also marks 91 years of official denial by the Turkish government. In addition, though american presidants Regan, Bush and Clinton, have acknowledged the Armenian Genocide publicly, the U.S. congress has failed to pass legislation along those same lines.

As a viewer of the Oprah Show, i would like to encourage you to do a piece on the Armenian Genocide. There are several works of art on this topic. Including Peter Balakian's memoir "Black Dog of Fate"and Atom Egoyan's film "Ararat". in addition, many members of the Armenian-american community are actually sons and daughters or grandchildren of

Genocide survivors. I feel that an interesting show can come of this topic.

Thank you in Advance for taking the time to read this letter and i look forward to your response..