Need Help From Armenians Plz

Hi

I'm working on a movie cast in my country and this movie produced in your country . So I need an great armenian music for this cast. The movie name is "AAL" and its horror. Can you help me and suggest me some horror related or trailer or any good music from armenian musics? Or can you link me to a site that can I ask help from armenian peoples?

thanks in advance

MORE DETAILS:

v\:* { BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML) } o\:* { BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML) } w\:* { BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML) } .shape { BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML) } st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) } Hi. Thanks for your answer . I will try to explain more. Im living in Iran and one of our cinema directors is preparing a movie and its captured in Armenia (Because he think there are some good locations). The movie name is "AAL" and it is about some ghosts that pragment women see them. This movie is horror and tariler and need a music for its start cast (Names of actors in movie start) So I think it will be so cool if I can use an Armenian good music for cast. Can you suggest me some Armenian musics that may be usable for horror movie? THanks again