two

Guest arabaliozian

Guest arabaliozian
TWO KINDS*************************There are two kinds of leadership: the kind that leads the nation to solidarity, strength, peace and prosperity; and the kind that leads to fragmentation, internecine conflicts, weakness, alienation, dispersion, massacre, and gradual extinction. You may now decide which kind of leadership our nation has been privileged to enjoy. Likewise, there are two kinds of patriotism: the kind that is blind and says my country right or wrong, which translated into dollars and cents means: our leadership fascist or democratic, and the kind that has its eyes open wide and is thus in a position to discriminate right from wrong.MEMO TO MY ANONYMOUS CRITICS***************************************Gentle readers: It has become obvious by now that you don’t take me seriously. But unlike you, I take all of you very seriously and I look forward to the day when you will decide to share your wisdom as opposed to your venom which I find as unenlightening and anonymous as the identity behind which you have chosen to hide yourself – is it out of shame or cowardice? I wonder.If both – and if my guess is wrong, I apologize – you have my heartfelt sympathy.P.S.  I called you critics. That is not quite accurate. You are as much critics as a cobra spitting venom.