New site with news!!!!!!!!

Armenian Revolutionary Federation Dashnaktsutiun accuses the Georgian government in discrimination of Armenians living on the territory of Samtskhe-Javakheti.

Scandal, which is not spread the State Chancellery

Why did the President Saakashvili’s Press officer apologize to “Dashnakcutiun”?

www.armenia.ge

Opinion of Dashnaktsutiun towards Georgia shares an Armenian political scientist Migranian, living in Russia. “It seems to me that Migranyan and “Dashnaks” are allies in anti-Georgian direction, and thereby distort the Georgian reality. Some months ago Migranyan published another tendentious letter, connected with Georgia. As a result he received the deserved answer from the ex-deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Russia George Konadze, published in newspaper “Vremia Novostei” (“Time for News”).In his letter Migranyan denied the state system of Georgia and showed its history and the present in a much distorted way. In my opinion there is no difference between the ideas of “Dashnaks” and Migranyan. But they should understand once and for all that there exist no “Javakhk” in nature – that’s Javakheti, and I can’t understand what claims can make they to Georgia”, states Kveselava.