HELP PLEASE !!!

HELP PLEASE !!!  

2 members have voted

1. 1. HELP PLEASE !!!

• I got a trouble. My daughter and wife immigrate into USA in 90's. I've lost contact whith them. If you can, please help me to find him. My exwife is Boyadjan Ashkhen Makartich (her father's name Misha) My daughter is Marine, she's date of birth 1982. Maybe she now has name Mary. They were moved into Los Angeles, or maybe Holywood. Please reply as soon as possible on this e-mail. Will be glad to read any good news about my wife and daughter. My current family especialy my childrens wishing to establish relationship with her, whey are sportmens as she. If it's not too hard for you, please resend this mail to all armenians you knew, maybe together we'll find her. Thanks all of you anyway.

I got a trouble. My daughter and wife immigrate into USA in 90's. I've lost contact whith them. If you can, please help me to find him. My exwife is Boyadjan Ashkhen Makartich (her father's name Misha) My daughter is Marine, she's date of birth 1982. Maybe she now has name Mary. They were moved into Los Angeles, or maybe Holywood. Please reply as soon as possible on this e-mail. Will be glad to read any good news about my wife and daughter. My current family especialy my childrens wishing to establish relationship with her, whey are sportmens as she. If it's not too hard for you, please resend this mail to all armenians you knew, maybe together we'll find her. Thanks all of you anyway.