I want to find an armenian friend (girl, 19-23)...

Just in case u run out of ideas and imagination, you can always find a firend Here ;)

Вай вай Джаззик , ты не так понял :D

Человек же этот имел в виду, что ищет девушку с возрастом, а не со сроком заключения от 19 до 23 :D

Well, :p

Male & Female Prisoner Ads

All FREE For You To See

The photos, their words & write to their direct address at the correctional institute they are incarcerated in. You will never pay a fee here to get ANY address of prisoners.

Там как раз выбор большой так что мало не покажится :lol:

Yete lav manga, mech@ inchel chlni hay Zek knanik kgtnvel eli. :dance:

Jazz jan Uremen, asumes @ndex aytkan shat zekner kan (aytenc mets @ntira) vor na kgtni mi axchik, vore ira parametrnerin kpatasxani?! :lol: Et hastat gides? Te che vor iran dur chi galu et axchik@, bolor pritenzianner kez mot kgnan :D

Edited by Nairi

Jazz jan Uremen, asumes @ndex aytkan shat zekner kan (aytenc mets @ntira) vor na kgtni mi axchik, vore ira parametrnerin kpatasxani?! :lol: Et hastat gides? Te che vor iran dur chi galu et axchik@, bolor pritenzianner kez mot kgnan :D

Voch! Bolor dzer mtahoqutyunner@ hanzdzner pastaban paron Derchikyanin :cool:

hi I am a new user in this site, and I want to get friend with an armenian girl at 19-23 age range.

if any one want to be my freind, contact with me ... :yes:

If you want to find an armenian friend (girl), the best way would be to post on the forum, in that way you'll talk to people, will figure out who is who, and I'm sure willl find a friend. Unless you are looking for a one night stand friend :)