Anca-special Request For No. Hollywood Armenians

Re: Armenian Genocide Resolution VOTE

Date: September 26, 2007

I 've sent you this special note because your Member of Congress - Rep. Howard L. Berman - serves on the influential House Foreign Affairs Committee, which may vote on the Armenian Genocide Resolution as early as next week.

The Resolution must first pass the Committee before it can be voted on by the full House.

Please take 2 minutes right now to make a quick and easy phone call urging Rep. Howard L. Berman to vote for the resolution and to oppose any amendments to this human rights legislation.

We’ve waited over 90 years to end the lies and put America back on the right side of this issue. Your help is crucial to our success.

The phone number and a sample phone script for Rep. Howard L. Berman is provided below, for your convenience.

Please call now and forward this message to as many friends and family as possible. Once you’ve made your call, please email us at [email protected] with any feedback you’ve received. If you have questions, please call us at (202) 775-1918.

Phone Number: (202) 225-4695

Sample Phone Script:

[The phone will likely be answered by a receptionist. Ask this person to take a message from you for the Representative. If you are calling over the weekend or after office hours just leave a voice-mail message.]

Hello, my name is Tereza Uloyan and I live in North Hollywood.

I am calling about H.Res.106, the Armenian Genocide Resolution, which is very important to my family and me.

I’d like to urge Rep. Howard L. Berman to speak and vote in favor of the resolution when it comes before the Foreign Affairs Committee.

I’d also like to request that the Representative oppose any amendments that may be offered.

My family and I look forward to watching the Internet Webcast of the Committee’s vote of the Armenian Genocide Resolution.

Can you please add me to your office’s list for updates on issues of special concern to Armenian Americans.

Thank you.