Молодые турки изучают уроки Холокоста ®

At a program last year for educators hosted by the American Jewish Committee in Berlin, teachers said they need help countering pervasive conspiracy theories about Jews among Muslim youth.

Aycan Demirel, founder of the Kreuzberg Initiative Against Anti-Semitism in Berlin, says he often encounters "competition for the victim status" among Muslim youth.

"They ask, ' Why can't we focus on my history?' But that does not necessarily turn into anti-Semitism," he said.

Demirel, who is Turkishborn, says Muslim youths find him credible because of his immigrant background.

For Staav Meier, it didn't. When classmates in her ethnically diverse Berlin school asked about her unusual first name, she told them it was Hebrew.

"Suddenly I had no more friends," recalls Meier, sitting in the library of Berlin's Jewish high school, where she transferred two years ago.

Muslim boys and girls "waited after school for me and called me a 's**t Jew,'" she said. "Every time something happened in the Middle East, it got worse. One girl had lost someone in her family in the Lebanon war and she punched me."

Such problems are familiar to Barbara Witting, principal of the Jewish high school. Once, when students were returning from a Kristallnacht commemoration, a group of Muslim students from another school harassed them, calling them "dirty Jews."

The Jews "were just like you, children with their own families and identity," Gryglewski told them. "And then came the Nazis."

Some Jews managed to get out of Germany, but many did not, she explained. In the end, "this is all that was left of many of them," Gryglewski said, showing them a large photo of victims' shoes from Auschwitz. The students leaned in for a better look.

"I used to curse the Jews, and I won't do it anymore," one student, Yasemin, 15, said during a break. "I used to say Jews are s**t because they hate Muslims. But now I understand better. And now I hate the Nazis."

остальное тут

At a program last year for educators hosted by the American Jewish Committee in Berlin, teachers said they need help countering pervasive conspiracy theories about Jews among Muslim youth.

Aycan Demirel, founder of the Kreuzberg Initiative Against Anti-Semitism in Berlin, says he often encounters "competition for the victim status" among Muslim youth...........................................................................

.................................................................................

Слушай Spezzatura, я устал переводить эти карявки. Ты хотя бы переведи, а потом конкретно объясни, в чём дело. Понимаешь, не все грамотные, в том числе и я. Еле прочитал до половины, и бросил. К чёрту этих вонючих турок, а в другой твоей статье - жидов..

Слушай Spezzatura, я устал переводить эти карявки. Ты хотя бы переведи, а потом конкретно объясни, в чём дело. Понимаешь, не все грамотные, в том числе и я. Еле прочитал до половины, и бросил. К чёрту этих вонючих турок, а в другой твоей статье - жидов..

а что тут переводить? полит-коректные еврейские сказаки, "я раньше не любил евреев,. называл их засранцами, но потом взрослые дяденки и тётеньки показали нам кино где говорится что засранцы это немцы ( и это на немецкой земле и на немецкие деньги) верштеин? как говорят немцы, кстати тоже наверное еврейская фамилия :lol:

Edited by simple

Слушают в прокуратуре ©

Три-четыре поста назад я вешал ссылку на переводник для "широко используемых" языков.

Слушают в прокуратуре ©

Три-четыре поста назад я вешал ссылку на переводник для "широко используемых" языков.

:( ...........................ляв кфурер!
а что тут переводить? полит-коректные еврейские сказаки, "я раньше не любил евреев,. называл их засранцами, но потом взрослые дяденки и тётеньки показали нам кино где говорится что засранцы это немцы ( и это на немецкой земле и на немецкие деньги) верштеин? как говорят немцы, кстати тоже наверное еврейская фамилия :lol:
:( Не умничай!вместо ЕВРЕИ и НЕМЦЫ поставь АРМЯНЕ и ТУРКИ....................

Edited by Zinvor
а может даже БОРИСА спустя 21 год СДАДУТ властям Азербайджана...........

-ала чего не сделаеш для друзей?.........,мне главное услышать визг парочки их младенцев в костре :angry: и спокойно после этого сдохнуть...............и гётвяранства не увидеть!

"дырку от бублика тебе а не Бориса" (с)

насчёт костров... сурово !

:( Не умничай!вместо ЕВРЕИ и НЕМЦЫ поставь АРМЯНЕ и ТУРКИ....................

евреи с немцами переговоры весной 45 не вели, их добили, руками русских, американцев, англичан, а мы ведём, победили но всё равно ведём, сейчас уже 1965 год 20 лет после войны а мы всё с нашими "немцами-ага" перговоры видём, просим их любезно признать свою паражение :angry:

Edited by simple

Как ни включишь ТВ, нет канала, чтобы не было передачи про евреев. То душат этих несчастных в газовых камерах, то немка в гитлеровской германии влюбляется в еврея, и надо же - сверх наглость, переключил дальше, на тебе, мультик о еврейской мышке - мышкевиче.

Как ни включишь ТВ, нет канала, чтобы не было передачи про евреев. То душат этих несчастных в газовых камерах, то немка в гитлеровской германии влюбляется в еврея, и надо же - сверх наглость, переключил дальше, на тебе, мультик о еврейской мышке - мышкевиче.

Арарат, ну если они уже до телевидения буркина-фасо добрались... :D

Арарат, ну если они уже до телевидения буркина-фасо добрались... :D

Ну нету больше мочи от них.

Если в кране нет воды, значить выпили жиды.

"дырку от бублика тебе а не Бориса" (с)

насчёт костров... сурово !

:o Блин я написал и вычеркнул,а ты как успел?Это было СЛИШКОМ личное-true и решил вычеркнуть.....................

Aycan Demirel, founder of the Kreuzberg Initiative Against Anti-Semitism in Berlin, says he often encounters "competition for the victim status" among Muslim youth.

"They ask, ' Why can't we focus on my history?' But that does not necessarily turn into anti-Semitism," he said.

Demirel, who is Turkishborn, says Muslim youths find him credible because of his immigrant background.

For Staav Meier, it didn't. When classmates in her ethnically diverse Berlin school asked about her unusual first name, she told them it was Hebrew.

"Suddenly I had no more friends," recalls Meier, sitting in the library of Berlin's Jewish high school, where she transferred two years ago.

Muslim boys and girls "waited after school for me and called me a 's**t Jew,'" she said. "Every time something happened in the Middle East, it got worse. One girl had lost someone in her family in the Lebanon war and she punched me."

Such problems are familiar to Barbara Witting, principal of the Jewish high school. Once, when students were returning from a Kristallnacht commemoration, a group of Muslim students from another school harassed them, calling them "dirty Jews."

The Jews "were just like you, children with their own families and identity," Gryglewski told them. "And then came the Nazis."

Some Jews managed to get out of Germany, but many did not, she explained. In the end, "this is all that was left of many of them," Gryglewski said, showing them a large photo of victims' shoes from Auschwitz. The students leaned in for a better look.

"I used to curse the Jews, and I won't do it anymore," one student, Yasemin, 15, said during a break. "I used to say Jews are s**t because they hate Muslims. But now I understand better. And now I hate the Nazis."

остальное тут

Сообщение #1321

Сообщение #1322

Сообщение #1325