Surviving The Feminization Of America

what_men.jpg

It's OK to Be a Man!

19 out of 20 people who die on the job, are men.

4 out of 5 suicides, are men.

85% of the homeless, are men.

Women live five years longer, than men.

65% of American’s wealth, is owned by women, says Forbes Magazine.

Men are not regarded as equal parents to their children.

Men are drafted in time of war, and women are not.

Given these facts, how could anyone with half a brain, possibly believe that men are the oppressors of women?

Now hear this...Men are now, and always have been, the protectors and providers for women!

"What I really liked about the book is that it made me feel 'confided in'. I felt like someone had finally taken me aside and given me the low-down. Like an uncle I never had...your book helped me become aware of where my anger was, gave me permission to feel it, and broke up big chunks of it that can be worked through...Another high-minded, politically correct book would never have helped me get through that phase. I'd have stayed stuck."

- Michael Hickman, Mission Viejo, Belize

Is Equality only about Money and Political Power?

Or is it also about Human Relationships?

If so, how come women have made such tremendous strides toward achieving equality in the arenas of money and power, while men have made almost no progress toward equality in the arena of human relationships? What do we mean by human relationships?

Divorce, custody, reproductive rights:

How come 85% of the children of divorce end up in the custody of their mothers? How come fathers are still not regarded as "equal" parents to their children? How come families receiving Welfare prohibit the father from being present? How did abortion come to be a "woman's" right to choose instead of a "parent's" right to choose?

Crime and sentencing:

How come women routinely receive 50% less jail time for committing the same crime as a man? How come women can utilize the "abuse excuse" and men can't -- a woman can shoot her husband, plead in court that he abused her, and receive a light sentence -- but a man can't shoot his wife and get away with that? How come when a woman and a man face off in court, and it's his word against hers, she is believed and he isn't? Is it possible we still regard women as being "morally superior" to men? Despite all historical evidence to the contrary, do we still believe women are less likely to lie or cheat or manufacture deceptions?

Health care:

How come 19 out of 20 people who die on the job are men? How come women live 8 years longer than men? How come 4 out 5 suicides are men? How come 85% of the homeless are men? How come breast cancer funding receives 5 times more support than prostate cancer funding even though they both kill about the same number of people each year? How come, since domestic violence is a 50/50 proposition -- just as many women beat up men as men beat up women -- government funds women's shelters and not men's shelters?

Military Draft:

How come women can be Senators and Supreme Court Justices and Secretaries of State, and yet they never have to register for the Selective Service to defend the very form of government that allows them these high privileges? Are we creating an Aristocracy of Women? If our society permitted a special category of men who were born into a privileged position whereby they were never expected to perform hard physical labor nor fight in time of war, would we not consider these men a class of aristocrats? Why is it different for women?

The Real Problem Between Men and Women

The real problem between men and women can be traced to the fact that the pundits of popular culture have turned everything upside down. They have managed to completely misunderstand men's nature and women's nature, male traits and female traits.

"Mater", the Latin word for mother, is the root word of materialism. For thousands of years human beings have known that women are more materialistic than men. And yet we live in a culture which tells us men are the materialists. But if men are object-oriented and women are people-oriented how come six times more retail space is devoted to women's personal items than to men's items? And how come men play team sports? We believe that women are intuitive and men are logical, but where does our art and music and literature come from if not male intuition -- those rarefied abstract sortés into intuitive realms?

Psychology has taught us that our "masculine side" is aggressive and domineering and territorial and our "feminine side" is kind and caring and sharing. Where's the proof of this? Haven't any of these people had dealings with female lawyers or realtors or advertising executives? My "kind, caring, sharing" side is my "kind, caring, sharing side", not my "female side".

Women are widely believed to be more "spiritual" than men. "Morally superior" to men. What hole did they pull this out of? Far and away most of the noted spiritual and moral leaders of all time have been men. Women are just as greedy and manipulative and self-serving as men -- maybe moreso. Men are larger than women so they manipulate women physically. Women are smaller so they manipulate men emotionally. The emotional manipulation of men by women is the unspoken abuse of our era.

Denying men's worth, trivializing our contributions, misrepresenting our character, and above all, shaming us, has got to stop -- or we will never be able to disarm the war between the sexes. Women cannot exalt themselves by putting us down.

What Men Know That Women Don't is an interdisciplinary examination of the biological, psychological, spiritual, historical, mythological, and legal differences between men and women. It's a mind-opener. Some guys have told me that after they read it they woke up in the morning and looked out on a whole new world -- one that finally made some sense. Don't take my word for it. To verify the opinions expressed in What Men Know That Women Don't all you have to do is look out your window. You are the judge and jury.

What Men Know That Women Don't

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLPDBGZiT54

http://happyfool.therudeguy.com/surviving_frame.htm

Ya pochti soglasna so vsem esli chestno :)

Jenschini - sozdani dlia manipulirovaniya mujschinami.. Mujikov nado berech, malo ix ostalos nastoyaschix na belom svete... odni meterosexuali vokrug lol

a tot kto napisal etu knijku - takoy obijenniy na jenschin, vidimo s kakim-to Edipovim kompleksom escho, reshil skazat chto on tipa nastoyaschiy mujik lol

Ya pochti soglasna so vsem esli chestno :)

Jenschini - sozdani dlia manipulirovaniya mujschinami.. Mujikov nado berech, malo ix ostalos nastoyaschix na belom svete... odni meterosexuali vokrug lol

a tot kto napisal etu knijku - takoy obijenniy na jenschin, vidimo s kakim-to Edipovim kompleksom escho, reshil skazat chto on tipa nastoyaschiy mujik lol

Zdravstvy linka

Problema tyt sovsem ne myshinax a Soctialnaya Enzhiniriya Social Engineering.

Naprimer vi govarite chto sploshnie metrosexuali i golybie. A kak nashet zhenshin kotorie stradauyt nartsisismom i lezbianstvom? Kak nashet zhenshin kotorim promili mozgi s debilnoi idialogii femenizma?

Dela tyt ne tolko v myzhikax a v zheninax tozhe... Zhenshini stali ne te no eto ne ix vina a vina tex institytov kotorie razrabativauyt raznie metodi pravlenia i tselesobrazno ryshat semia dav bezogranicheniie prava zhenshinam bez otvestvennosti za obshestva. Ya mogy skazats chto ochen mnogo zhenshin prosto stali syper egoistkami znaya chto mogyt zakonom slomats myzhika prodolzhauyt gybits kak svoix sinovei,otsov,bratev tak e vso obshestvo.

Konechno ne vse zhenshini poddalis etim metodam pravlenia no mozhno skazats bolshenstvo prosto nechevo neponimauyt kak dvizhenie femenizma isportilo normalnie otnoshenie mezhdy myshinami i zhenshinami..

Ya ochen sovetyu vam i vsem prochitats vot ety knizhky tam pishetsa ochen mnogo faktov katorie mne kazhetsa zainteresyuyt lybovo zrelovo cheloveka...

The Head of the Medusa — Overview

http://fathersforlife.org/perseus/overview.htm

The Head of the Medusa — Preface to Part 1; Chapter 1: Developments in the post-war world

http://fathersforlife.org/perseus/medpref.htm

<H3 class=pagetitle>The Head of the Medusa — Part 2: Of wars, gender-war and slander, of suffering, victory and honour</H3>Chapter 10: Truth and propaganda, men's and women's rights

http://fathersforlife.org/perseus/medpart2.htm

Edited by Libertas