Yerevan Nights Radio

Kartsem ka "Beyrut Nights" radiokayan. Mi gutse arabner@ voroshel en nman haykakan radio sarqel? Menak arants haykakan yerazhshtutyan :)

what bit rate are your songs?

what about patriotic songs? i can send a few very good ones :)

I'm Using 40 now but I can change it to 128.

What kind of Patriotic songs do you mean?

If you have any I can email you my FTP and just upload i need some good armenian songs.

Thank You

If the listeners don't want Russian I can remove it.

Dear Zarzand,

I am sure that 99% of the people who will listen to your radio will be Armenians who live outside of Armenia. If we want Russian music, we can go to russianinternet.com/radio and access dozens of Russian radio stations. If we want English, Latino,et.c, there are millions of online "stations" like that.

Thus, I believe your radio should be 100% Armenian. In that case it will be very popular!!!!!!!

But you may as well play some Russian and other music ONLY when the song is about Armenia or has any link to the Armenian Heritage. For instance, you can play Soad's PLUCK, etc.

If you want to download Armenian music for free and upload it to your website, check out http://www.amp3s.com/armenian_hub_english.htm . You will find hundreds of Armenian songs here.

Another good tip is to avoid playing rabiz (i would say "hard rabiz"- Tata is not in this category).

Good Luck!!!!!!!

p.s. I have a very good idea about your radio, but I need to get some info first. I will let you know when I am ready.

Радио послушал и скажу полный отстой, колхозны! Если это любительское то уж ладно куда не шло, но если там работают профи...

Я настроился слушать армянскую музыку и вдруг после проигрыша дудука, поставили хаус, да еще какой-то древний. Фу не буду больше слушать

Dear Zarzand, Thank you very much offering us this great armenian radio station. To improve the quality of your radio, it would be much better if you change the bitrate to 64kb/s at least. :victory:

I agree with other users that this radio must be 100% armenian only !

If you apply these two criterias, your station will be the BEST Armenian Radio on the Net !

Thanks again, and good luck to your job. :victory: